Rebels Season 2 Blu-Ray/DVD
LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures - Episode 13
Han Solo #3

>Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=frdj1zb9sMY

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.com/news/dave-filoni-interview-star-wars-rebels-season-two-part-1
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8h_8cTiMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Filoni filets Waifus

Second for nonexistent best girl

Female Snoke is hot.

4th for say Goodbye to the Cap'n.

5th for space legal activities

You will never see Darth Vader and a grown up Ahsoka in The Clone Wars as originally planned.

starwars.com/news/dave-filoni-interview-star-wars-rebels-season-two-part-1

What makes Star wars such a good setting for stories?

It's much better then say, star trek for setting up a compelling universe.

Lego female Kylo Ren is hot

>anything involving the lost potential of the final Clone wars series's

Oh fuck please don't

Dave Filoni is a hatmancer.

>We'll never see Ahsoka and her boys for the last time

The two are entirely different franchises.

There are a lot of compelling stories in Star Trek, but Star Wars has its roots in common myth and fiction, retelling old stories in new ways. Its designed that way, which makes it more enchanting to audiences because they can resonate with timeless storytelling.

>Anakin gives her half the 501st
>They're all like, "We're changing our colors to honor you, commander!"
>Rex, one of her best friends, is like, "Nah, I'm good."

Did she remain in the Republic Army after dropping out of Jedi school?

>not wearing a hat in her first appearance
>Thrawn sees her, asks why she isn't in full uniform
>yfw she puts a hat on because Thrawn orders her to.

I'm sure he had his reasons, but it's not like we're ever going to know unless Ahsoka has a flashback moment of it in the novel.

No, but she came back to it. The Army, not Jedi School.

No, she loses her rank when she left the Order. What she got was more along the lines of field commission.

Or it could be the fact that he wanted to make it a surprise but couldn't pain his own armor since it would spoil it.

stream w h e n ?

The new Han Solo comic was interesting. Nice to see people actually threatening the Empire for a change and reminding them that their supply lines require working with others. Of course the Emperor wouldn't ultimately stand for this kind of shit, but he'd also be pissed if he had to wage war to gain control over the resources all because some Imperial officer got bitchy about a race.

STREAM NOW

Lianz, Dionsaurs, and Big Guys will come to you, but only if you reply "THANK YOU FLYNN"

>tfw I'm in class for another half an hour at least.

I'm telling you guys, someone needs to send Filoni these /swco/ edits on twitter and see what he says.

>C2

Jesus fuck I'm about to have a nervous breakdown

Is it a bad idea to read or watch canon and legends material at around the same time? I don't want the two to blur into each other.

Has anyone asked Pablo yet?

Why?

Asked what?

That is very clearly an R2 unit.

Getting real tired of this sht

Pablo has said that droid designations are just small portions of a larger serial number.

Also not the first time.

>Obi-wan's 'R4' unit.
>Luke calling an R5 unit an R2 unit

Link to the tweet? That kinda upsets me unless we eventually are introduced to the full serial numbers of some of these droids

that was literally years ago

it's a common question

Why they get funnier each time.

I like the idea of Snoke being a Whill.

So? We've had that for ages. Here's an R3 that looks like an R2. And QT-KT looked like R2 as well. It's the processor inside, not the outer shell that matters.

Do you ever read the Harry Potter books after having seen the movies? Or read A Song of Ice and Fire in addition to watching Game of Thrones? If so, how well do you do at remembering "this was from the book version, and that was from the adaptation."? If you can do that just fine, then reading Star Wars Canon and Star Wars Legends shouldn't present too much of a problem.

>It's the processor inside

Okay this is what I am going with from now on. Thank you for saving me from this headache.

I can't stand adaptations and refuse to see them but I get what you mean. I was more thinking about how the Clone Wars references things that are clearly Legends and not explored in canon.

Works for me. I like to think that people use the term "R2 unit" as a general term for astromech droids, even if it's a misnomer.

And now I wonder what happened to the Jedi droids... Probably still giving Meebur Gascon headaches.

Star Wars is fantasy redressed as scifi

Star Trek is pop scifi with a cerebral, progressive ambition

Neither franchise always fits those descriptions

Anyone have those planet shots that one user made?

Anyone have a link to Lego Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Out?

>Literally just R2 painted black
>not even any extra doodads or at least an interesting color scheme like most of the Clone wars reskins
>people will defend this

What's to defend? We're used to it. Stop making huge earth shattering deals out of literally nothing. This is the stupidest "RUINED FOREVER" moment I've ever seen.

>huge earth shattering deals
there is no need to be upset

I don't know why people are upset over this. The whole "R_ = this particular head shape" thing was killed over a decade ago.

It's not a remarkable look for the droid, but I doubt it'll have that much screentime anyway.

That would be the gist, yes.

For whatever reason we get those people now and then. They feel very, very strongly about something that they spent like 5-10 years not looking at at all and someone just now told them that Mandalorian pacifists exist or that Jedi don't have red lightsabers and boy are they steamed!

There needs to be an arc where Gascon constantly outwits Thrawn. It would make nerd heads explode.

I'm not surprised people are. I don't know if the whole "R-Series" is a deal in new canon, probably in one of the guides. We've seen that droids can literally look like whatever and have any name, especially since you can shove a droid brain into any shell if you want a particular look, but then we also have people recognizing Chopper's type by look alone.

What does this matter? Not a damn thing. Just saying I can understand why they can get that impression. I don't really know why they get so bent out of shape when anything deviates from it.

Gascon joins the Rebellion in Rebels when?

Better yet: the Ghost crew boards Thrawn's flagship and confronts him. He's knocked against a wall and suddenly starts behaving really strangely, his movements get very erratic. This makes it easy for them to finally topple him to the ground... suddenly his face opens up.

He was Gascon all along.

Thrawn isn't young and given his very high rank it is very probable that he was part of the Republic military as well (though if he's super genius enough he could have risen through the ranks purely as an Imperial).

I'd love it if Meebur has a long standing feud with Thrawn because Thrawn once contradicted him using the wrong color binder for a report. It turns out, though, that Thrawn had no idea Meebur was responsible and still has no idea who he is, but Meebur has been waging a one-frog alien thing war with Thrawn by sneaking around his quarters and messing with his colored pens, smudging up his art, changing the labels, changing his desktop picture, drawing dicks all over Thrawn's artbooks, etc.

Since they use the same voice actor in Rebels already, being the voice of Tarkin, various Imperials, and Chopper's new droid friend they could bring Meebur back. Heaven help us all.

>everyone things the new Fulcrum is Kallus
>we undid the voice modulation and it's totally him!
>we forgot that Filoni knows our voice tricks
>in retribution he makes Fulcrum 2.0 Meebur Gascon

Hey cAnon, if you're still doing your VO comic this guy does a solid Vader/Palpatine.

youtube.com/watch?v=4l8h_8cTiMY

That's a good Sheev.

The ride is finally over...

Kind of glad, the show was starting to drag in the last few episodes.

HERESY

Yeah, they didn't really have enough story for 13 episodes, so they stretched out the plot quite a bit. It wasn't as noticeable early on because side characters and guest stars kept you entertained but it became kind of obvious when they started trying to get more serious towards the end.

Just finished Freemakers.

It was pretty good, all things considered. Naare's fate was amusing.

What did you guys think?

I agree. I love how we're really getting into the infrastructure of how the Empire works. The Chewie comic and Vader/Star Wars comic kind of get into it with slaves, supply lines and dealing with criminal scum on the outer rim. It makes the Empire slightly more vulnerable than it appears. It makes sense building a Death Star to keep everyone in line.

BTW, anyone else here edit Wook articles?

i wonder how long sheev had to deal with vengeful jedi till luke came out of the wood work.

you know yoda was planning to kick sheevs ass with luke.

Funny thing is the Emperor could send a force in to take over these key refueling centers but if he sent in Vader this would probably end in the destruction of at least one station to scare the others.

Just look at what Vader did during the Shu-Torun war taking out ancient, and irreplaceable, mining vessels.

You ever think Vader gets back to Coruscant to find the Emperor glaring at him and eventually Vader shrugs and says, "What?"

from some star wars magazine i found a month ago, think what you will.

ANSWER MEE

He dealt with 65 total Jedi with Luke being the 66th. It's like poetry, it rhymes.

thats a hell of a kill streak luke broke

She knows Snoke by name in TFA, so that should be obvious. She also knows that he was targeting Ben from the start, which is something she would have had to notice since Han was busy racing for most of Ben's life.

>You ever think Vader gets back to Coruscant to find the Emperor glaring at him and eventually Vader shrugs and says, "What?"
Doesn't that exactly happen in the Vader comic? Vader still acts like Anakin

I'm just making bullshit up, man

Cute. Graballa's gang stole the show for me, and suddenly I have a craving for more Dengar...or bounty hunters in general

I hope Graballa appears in canon at some point

>you'll never make Seventh Sister First Mother.

That was based purely on Vader's fucking up, not on him having a very destructive version of problem solving. If he'd destroyed blown up their own factories and managed to capture Luke that would be another matter.

It does seem strange they were able to haul her back and freeze her despite her powers, so I'm waiting for someone to claim she tricked them and used the Force to create a "naare" sized void within the carbonite and is still running around.

STOP REMINDING ME, IT'S BAD ENOUGH THE ONE BEFORE EXPLODED! FUCK

Calm down, spaz. Trust me, you don't want your waifu entering the 3D world.

>wanting to sully pure 2D by making it PD3D
You're so wrong on so many levels I don't even where to start.

You should strongly consider suicide, irregardless.

>SS only wants a child so that it can be a boy and she can molest him when he's just the right age

But that user just agreed with you. Are you proposing some kind of suicide pact?

Do they give a reason why the Empire just surrendered to the New Republic? The Empire still had the advantage of numerical and technological superiority. This also happens in the Battle of Kuat where the Empire throws in a surrender.

Is this explained at all in Aftermath? Doesn't make sense they would willingly give up and face a humiliating disarmament only a year after Jakku.

The Empire lost most of what they had at Jakku. It was an all-or-nothing fight for both sides, and the New Republic won.

Yeah. After RotJ the Rebellion gained huge traction.

>arguing about Anakin's ghost
>guy brings up Anakin killing the Sand people
>I say he isn't a bad person because of that
>Dude claims that murdering people makes you a bad person
>I bring up that Luke and co. killed a ton of people in RotJ
>dude suddenly gets defensive and claims they did it in self defense
>Bring up that they were simply being punished under the laws of Hutt Space
>dude still claims "bu-but they're good theyre exceptions"

I forgot how dumb people can be.

>Tusken raiders
>People
Argument could've ended right at that.

So it was like the Battle of Kursk? Still dont like it. They could have dragged the war out a couple years

I tried that, he claims theyre people and that its not right to simply kill savages. He brought up aome isolated Indian tribe too and said something about carpet bombing them

You know, this Filoni waifu killing thing actually makes me think that Anakin is like all of you. His waifu died, and he couldn't handle it.

Maybe that's the joke and I'm just slow, but I thought it was a neat comparison to make.

Because, the rebel alliance had effectively crippled the empire's logistics and fatally undermined the empire's sovereignty with the death of its emperor.

I mean, you can't run a star destroyer and its squadrons, troops or munitions on will power alone. If enough systems seceded from imperial control, that's a massive logistics nightmare for most battlegroups and fleets.

Even more-so when morale has literally plummeted to non-existant levels.

Did you get those new grievous lines in the last thread?

The rest of the Empire fled to the Unknown Regions as well.