Abortion seriously pisses me off so much

>Why kill a perfectly good white baby when there are all these sand niggers already suffering that we could kill!?
>Why do we justify murder on the most defenseless most pure humans?

because mostly niggers abort

la-a has her 5 abortions and still has her 13 niglets.

White women have abortions and never have children or have very little.

Moloch is a god powered by child sacrifice who blesses those that sacrifice children to him.

What if the thousands of abortion clinics in the US were dedicated to Moloch?

You never know, Goys

dat baby lookin like sweet n sour chicken

>Why do we justify murder on the most defenseless most pure humans?

Because they make up a mean stir fry.

If we were actually eating them, it would be at least somewhat justified

If it was illegal, black markets would pop up

The primary customers would still be black
Maybe even more so due to the extreme anonymity
Throw in capitalistic motivations and you will have an industry fighting to maximise profit via lowered costs that usually account for thing s such as hygiene or proper education
Which itself leads to a new statistic of dead mothers, meaning a source of nigger babies is now closed forever, plus the increasing amount getting abortions already

The average white girl wont go down some seedy scenario to escape reality. They will adapt as past generations by starting to actually think again.

Abortion is pretty much the worst thing a person can do. You're not just killing a baby, but you're killing your own baby. You're murdering the continuation of your own life, I can't think of anything worse.

Redpills

I don't think it should be illegal because I'm an anarchist. I just think its morally wrong and horrific that people accept it culturally as an okay thing to do.

I wonder if abortion is an aggression of the NAP.

I also believe it to be abhorrent.

This is all an assumption. I'd be interested to see actual statistics of abortion by race when it was illegal.

In general people that get abortions probably shouldn't have children in the first place. Childrens lives would probably be shit. And making them illegal isn't going to end our hypersexual culture. Thats to large and widespread to change so easily. Sex has always been a major part of human society, it was just usually kept under wraps. If your hoping to go back to that, your simply in denial.

Because we don't want them.

Stop thinking in terms of laws, you really want our government dictating our morals, its wrong, people just need to not accept it culturally, and those who do it should be treated like scum and ostrosized from the community

I'd say its appropriate anytime prior to 22 weeks.

That's when the cerebral cortex is formed. Without that its just an unaware series of biological systems.

Nailed it

This world is completely and utterly fucked. Enjoy the shit storm to come. There's going to be the largest amount of people dying in the shortest amount of time ever in recorded history most likely.

People will turn on one another doesn't matter if they're family. As it stands now people in my country are complete and utter shit no one cares for their fellow human as they should and when that day comes they will turn on each other for food, and eventually eat each other.

Only subhuman degenerates actually need abortions. And if there are less of them polluting the gene pool the better. Educated people use contraception until they actually want to have a child i.e. when you have the money to properly raise a child in a good environment.

Common Sense Restrictions when?

yup everyone ignore this thread, it's too unsettling

Mods time to delete what faggot OP posted

I agree. make abortions and birth control and condoms illegal.

Then women would actually have to choose wisely who they fuck or they might end up with him forever.

Spawn campers are the worst.

Abortion for whites should be illegal.
Abortion for non whites should be mandatory.

Find a flaw.

>Abortion seriously pisses me off so much
then don't have one

That's entirely circumstantial.
What would you do if some years after abortion is legalized whites begin to use it more?

Because we have enough stupid whites as it is.

One of the reasons for mass immigration is because whites don't want to do STEM and the like.

The millions of feral niggers that would have been born had abortion not taken them out of the equation...pretty sure that that's worse. But I agree white people shouldn't abort...could give a shit about nogs though.

If you don't like strangling women on their way home from work at night, *then don't do it!*

What always confuses me is how the hell people think there's a big difference between a fetus and a 3 year old child. You more than likely wouldn't be ok with killing a 3 year old kid. At least be consistent.

>If you don't like strangling women on their way home from work at night, *then don't do it!*

Oddly enough, I've never strangled any women on their way home at night. So I guess maybe I don't do it.

>What always confuses me is how the hell people think there's a big difference between a fetus and a 3 year old child. You more than likely wouldn't be ok with killing a 3 year old kid.
A fetus hasn't been born yet so it isn't a human being yet. It's not a alive yet so it can't be "killed".

When it's born, we give it personhood, a name, and we celebrate its birth. Now it's alive and a human being! At least that what God says about it.

>At least be consistent.
Do you celebrate Fuck Day? Do you name the fetus before it becomes an embryo? Does it have Constitutional rights the moment the sperm hist the egg?

Life at birth has been the perfectly rational status quo for 7000 years. If any fucktards are inconsistent, they're in your mirror.

The main reason for mass immigration is because Whites have a below replacement birthrate.

It's so "not alive" that past 6 months it can survive outside the mother. I didn't know doctors practiced necromancy.

>What would you do if some years after abortion is legalized whites begin to use it more?
Change the laws, duh.

For now, nonwhites and a few progressives are the only people who get abortions.

Good. Abortion is evil and literally murder, and people who are willing to do that to their children because of their own irresponsibility are doing us a tremendous service by curtailing their own gene pool.

>itt: Men tell women what to do with their bodies
lol okayyy