Do you honestly believe that YOU can defeat Islam...

Do you honestly believe that YOU can defeat Islam? We muslims will conquer the west and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. We won't defeat you by war or terrorist attacks, but through outbreeding you whites. We muslims have 7 to 8 children (Inshallah) per wife and once you add 3 wives you will end up with 21-24 children per muslim, where you whites barely have 1 child and maybe 1 dog. And this happens because you looted our lands in order to drive your €50k Mercedes and buy more houses. Your wife and daughters will breed with us and wear headscarfs while we outbreed you from existence.

kek what world do you live in kid

Other urls found in this thread:

cais-soas.com/CAIS/History/Post-Sasanian/zoroastrians_after_arab_invasion.htm
quora.com/What-countries-will-you-not-visit-ever-again/answer/Jessie-Saleh?srid=uxaKb
youtube.com/watch?v=LPBe4J0_iaQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A leaf lmao

A leaf lmao

haha mad kaffirs

Persians will reconnect to their Zoroastrian myths and will ethnically cleanse the land of all Arabs. We will make a garden of heads out of Arabs in Mecca. We shall burn Mecca to the ground and not a single one of you shall be alive.

"To conquer Persia and force Islam, the Arab invaders resorted to many inhumane actions including massacre, mass enslavement of men, women and children, and imposition of heavy taxes (Jezyeh=Jizya) on those who did not convert. By the order of “Yazid ibn-e Mohalleb” in Gorgan so many Persians were beheaded that their blood mixed with water would energize the millstone to produce as much as one day meal for him, as he had vowed.[3] The event of blood mill has been quoted by the generations of Iranian Zoroastrian families to this day, yet our books of history have been silent about it. In recent years however, disenchanted Iranian scholars have been writing about the blood mills and in fact this event has been reported by our historians of the Islamic era."

cais-soas.com/CAIS/History/Post-Sasanian/zoroastrians_after_arab_invasion.htm

just gotta keep them contained
they will kill each other eventually

Good luck affording that many kids with our shit economy bro.

the moment you touch mecca is when the sunni world will wake up to the rafidah
we are in the west and more will come inshallah, from turkey from spain, to france and germany

i dont care if im poor, my parents raised us 8 children on welfare, most of us are engineers, we will afford it

remove kebab

when you kill 1, 4 will replace

you people are parasites, what do you do when you have no more nations to suck the life blood out of? you turn on each other, like you have been doing for centuries. you and your people are a tragic comedy.

no we are not, only recently we must do this to survive

But take away the welfare, and everyone loses their minds!

denmark we are coming

Islam is an anti-intellectual cancer upon this planet

Muslims
Population: 1,500 million
Power and Influence: Fuck all.

Anglos
Population: 500 million
Power and Influence: GLOBAL DOMINATION

We've already proven that we don't need to outnumber you to dominate you. Wow, you can have lots of children? So can a rat. Do rats rule the world?

islam is pro science

If God favours Muslims then why does he treat them worse than Jews. Why does God punish people who follow the true faith more than everyone else?

OH MY FUCKING GOD
SHUT THE FUCK UP
IM TIRED OF HEARING YOU RAMBLE ABOUT MY RELIGION

IF YOU ARE GOING TO TALK ABOUT OUR RELIGION LIKE THIS, GET THE FUCK OUT. OUR LORD DOES NOT NEED THE UNWORTHY AND FILTH OF THIS WORLD LIKE YOU BOWING DOWN TO HIM AND RECITING HIS WORD TOWARDS HIM!

LEAVE MY FUCKING RELIGION YOU SCUM. DISGUSTING. KILL YOURSELF. IN FACT, NOT EVEN DEATH WANTS YOU. YOU SCUM.

also proof that i am muslim : La illaha illalah, muhammad rasululah.

lol pajeet you currently hold part of the throne, but when whites are out bred power will shift to the ones who entered the system, if nothing changes riots are a second option

most muslims are garbage

lol mad shiite

OUR RELIGION USED TO BE GREAT UNTIL YOU DISGUSTING "NU-ARABS" WITH YOUR NEW WAY OF THINKING CAME ALONG AND RUINED OUR FUCKIN GLORIOUS RELIGION.

Bullshit. Like every other religion, Islam is pro any science that becomes convenient for everyday life, and is endorsed by the Q'uran. Islam is condemns Darwinism for instance, discuss Darwinism with any Muslim and they'll get offended. They won't even entertain the idea of Evolution, they'll dismiss it outright. How is this pro-science?

Bullets are about 5c each.
There is a reason your commanders execute anyone who lived thru a fight with us.
They don't want storys to spread.
They don't want fear to spread.

The majority of the Islamic Golden Age came from Persians. It mostly came from Persians of the Khorasan area and Land of Tur. Barely any Arabs contributed to shit.

Avicenna, Al-Khwarizmi, Omar Khayyam, Rhazes, Al-Biruni, all Iranians. Also, during that time period, they were secretly Anti-Muslims still influenced by the remnants of Zoroastrians.

Arabs have never accomplished shit and never will. Even Dubai is built from slave labor:
quora.com/What-countries-will-you-not-visit-ever-again/answer/Jessie-Saleh?srid=uxaKb

If you're not willing to leave behind Islam, then I encourage you to commit suicide. It's not your race I hate, Arab, but your disgusting religion. Denounce your religion and we will be friends, but as long as you are Muslim, I will take great joy in fantasizing about your death.

"SHIITE THIS SHIITE THAT"
THAT'S YOUR ONLY FUCKIN EXCUSE? EH?
IF I WAS A SHI'ITE, I WOULD STILL BE MAD THAT WE HAVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN OUR RELIGION.

it's the fact that he's arab that you should hate him for.

practical science for medicine and weapons

i can't believe you got so many people to bite on the bait. 2/10

Funny since Muslims will gladly take antibiotics which are only possible with Darwinian theory. And yet they deny it exists.

source?
muslim is not a race, islam itself is an ideology that encourages science
do you practice the 5 pillars?

lol idiot, we can see bacteria adapting we believe it thats it, you cant reproduce apes evolving so stfu

spiders now and spiders 5 million years ago are the same

>when whites are out bred
Whites are already outbred, you silly sausage. Whites are a small minority of the world. Yet we still control the world. How many do you think you need to outnumber us by before you can rule us?

How much power do you think you can take before we unite against you and send you all to hell?

true power is brute force

If he denounced Islam and finds another religion, I'd have no reason to hate him. I am capable of forgiveness.
>muslim is not a race, islam itself is an ideology that encourages science
You're a fucking idiot. I just explained to you how Islam is not the reason for the Islamic Golden Age. The reason were Eastern Iranians who were still influenced by Zoroastrianism. They would drink wine and dance, and the majority of the Golden Age came from them. They were faux-Muslims. Islam, itself, is anti-scientific -- the majority of the Islamic Golden Age came from faux-Muslims.

>Islam, itself, is anti-scientific
no

Put these cartoons outside every airport and let the idiots blow each other up.

Then board the planes.

You can even wear shoes now.

remove this

good luck nuking your own country :^)

>claims to be pro science
>pulls facts out of his ass claiming to know something he has never actually studied

Classic Muslim logic. Not even understanding the thing you claim to support. It's all part of the Jihad

The problem with you Gulf Arabs is you have no identity beyond Islam whereas we Persians to do. To attack Islam is perceived as attacking Gulf Arabs. Gulf Arabs ought to leave Islam and follow the example of Levantine Christian Arabs if the region is to progress. The Maronites can serve as an example for your future.

If Nestorianism were to grow, there would be no problems in the Middle East. Nestorianism was growing but Muhammad, the asshole (peace not be upon him), copied Nestorianism and made it worse.

i don't give a shit as long as science works, fuck dinosaurs

im not arab im white

REMovE THIS BY ALLAH I ASK YOU REMOV THIS PIC

VERY OFFENSIVE REMOV NOW OK?

>throws meat
>gets shot

Only an Arab says shit like, "The moment you touch mecca is when the sunni world will wake up to the rafidah."

ok

I would like to meet up with a group of Sup Forums people and do pranks like eat bacon in front of the face Muzzie bitches in burkas. I want to see how much we can trigger them.

Arab, unless you leave Islam, you will do great benefit for this would by killing yourself. Either leave Islam or kill yourself, seriously.

>would
world*

>if shit clumps together it will become more than just a pile of shit

its going to suffocate you, thats the first goal

we will send you our garbage, only those willing to work will stay back home

Interesting plan.

What happens when you warring savages turn the entire planet into a third world shithole?

>implying you won't get drive-by pork splashed every day
>implying we won't capture your people and make pigs fuck them and eat them
>implying we won't have tanks
>implying we won't have planes
>implying you're not thinking about sucking on a pig's cock right now

Muhammad was a false prophet. He just copied the Nestorians but made some small and violent revisions. The religion is not unique at all.

Muhammad was a warlord. He was not a kind hearted person like Jesus or the Buddha. Leave behind Islam for something better, I am telling you. Even if your family is Muslim, you can make a difference by leaving it behind Islam and encouraging others to do the same. Islam has no place in the modern world.

the first world will be filled with the most degenerate loser muslims

then when you are busy with them, we back home will have breathing room and a break form your intervention

the ones who did not flee to the west have a stronger faith and hope in Allah, they will rebuild and the jews will be removed from Jerusalem, without the usa to back them

>what is urban insurgency
you cant even handle the IRA

You sound like a Wahhabi.

its funny how all ex muslims were shiites, its almost as if shiites arent muslims at all

Sage.

Copypasta

almost 50 (you's)

Fuck me....the alt-right is the biggest meme of them all sometimes.

i dont want this but we have no choice

the good about latin america is that everybody openly hates musdlims and we won't even try to disguise it to be pc, you can take the whole north emiphere if want but here you'll definitely bleed

>its almost as if shiites arent muslims at all
You say that like it's a bad thing, Wahhabi faggot.

Also, I don't think what you say is true at all. Twelvers Shia is still bullshit, but it is marginally better than Wahhabis, Salafists, and Sunni Orthodoxy. Hopefully, Iran will abandon Shia bullshit in the near future too, it was happening during the Pahlavi Dynasty but the Carter administration and the BBC backed Khomeini because the Shah was no longer being economically subservient.

you're already a shithole we don't need to fuck it up

>i dont want this but we have no choice
So you admit to being a Wahhabi?

Its some funny shit, man.

no im quranist

Islam stands no chance against western degeneracy.

If you want Islam to dissipate as a bad dream, start with repealing smoking bans, lower taxes on alcohol and move towards legalizing prostitution.

If you like smoking bans, alcohol prohibition, decency laws and so on, there's no reason why you shouldn't like Islam.

muslims are pretty stubborn, yeah maybe 30% might become atheists but its not enough

Muslims live for conflict. You guys go to war with other muslims when there are no infidels around to kill.

I know you're just a trolling leaf, but you're basically saying the world will be saved when a fatal virus entirely consumes it.

>we have no choice
your nations are shit because of you and only because of you
Here's qaradawi telling you why youtube.com/watch?v=LPBe4J0_iaQ
you are not victims of anything other than your own stupidity, you just sit around larping about grand jihad.. and apparently you do this aswell in the west who take you in to help you.. disgusting vile decieving cockroaches is what you are..
nobody looted you there's nothing to loot your nations are shit

If OIC nations had dealt with al qaeda and others there would be no reason for western troops to even be in places like afghanistan.. just like 57 muslim nations fail to destroy 30.000 isis soldiers.

The only reason you have oil is because westerners located it and showed you how to get it out of the ground.

Admitting that you are so inferior that you literally can't get your own nations to work by yourselves, but have to rely on us for everything including raising your kids and educating you..

Even UAE and other places would collapse on their footprint of the many western guestworkers left.

You have zero justification for doing any of this just as islam has had zero justification for invading the west in the past we know exactly why you do it because we know your texts probably better than you know them yourselves since the majority of the muslim world are illiterate.

Your feigned innocense since the collapse of the disgusting ottoman empire after you slaughtered for 1400 years, might have given you cover to pretend to be victims in the minds of leftists who doesn't have a clue about history but not with people who know actual history..

Muslims declared war and were the assailants through history and declared war against the christians, the hindu the buddhist, the zoroastrian and so on.. without them having done a damn thing, invaded their countries and occupied spain for instance for 500+ years before you were kicked out..

Good job everyone for responding to a troll thread.

>islam and degeneracy are the only options
Ebin bro. :^)

only between shias
>west had no influence in the middle east

remove this fucking bitch

>west had no influence in middle east
Trying to secularize your societies towards nationalism so that people could get along, and to stop caliphate from reforming after it ended yes.. It worked pretty good till you started having your retarded revolutions and returning to sharia law..

Is role-playing on Sup Forums really that amusing to you?

turkey must rule the middle east again
im not so listen this is you future

>no im quranist
That sounds just as bad as Wahhabi because of the Medinan verses are hyper-violent.

When the Muhammad went to Medina, the "revelation" took a very dark turn. The relatively peaceful Meccan verses were abrogated (naskh) for the later Medinan verses -- which is what most sane people are against. Mahmoud Mohammed Taha was killed for apostasy for bringing this up. Ideally, the later Medinan verses should be abrogated for the early Mecca verses, but even then, Islam would still be shitty, just a little bit neutered.

Islam is a very warring religion. Even Muhammad condoned of beheading in his invasion of Banu Qurayza. It is best to leave the religion for something different.

Literally only since 1922 that you did not have a caliphate roaming around murdering shit.. and you fucking retards exploit the ignorant left to pretend to be victims of evil west for splitting up the ottoman empire with sykes picot to prevent it from reforming and trying to secularize the middle east for its own good.

You're literally a bunch of fucking mass murderers that for 1400 years ran around murdering shit - that we were trying to reform.. and now you fucking sit and pretend like you never did nothing, and act as a victim to justify your jihad which you well know as declared aswell by other caliphs doesn't require any justification other than they have failed to obey allah and accept islam.. hilarious.. It's not some years ago anymore, people are starting to realize the decieving game you have been playing about this.

>of the
the*

Okay... Have fun trying to maintain decent living conditions in this horribly overpopulated new world where everyone has eight fucking kids to look after.

past and current conflicts prove 1 western man is worth 9-10 so it's really the other way around

caliphs did jihad in self defense, you never leave us alone
1. only muslims
2.i will be old by then
3. if im still alive i will move to turkey

Ebin non-degenerate picture, I'll file it in my anti-degeneracy folder

>caliphs did jihad in self defense
This is historically wrong. Are you a troll or just stupid?

not physically

>turkey must rule the middle east again
kemal attatürk is rolling in his grave over the destruction of all his efforts to try to make türkei a secular peaceful nation instead of a massmurdering psychopath.. and you cheer to bring that back.. amazing.

It's precisely what has been the problem with türkei joining EU etc. because on key issues it keeps trying to go towards sharia law with erdogan.. And it's just barely 100 years since the ottomans stopped existing... and already you want to go back to that kind of thing.

i dont believe in jewish history

This is why sometimes I consider it to be a pretty redpilled rule that in Islam you can't have dogs as pets

Having a couple children and a dog basically means you feel like you have a full family. Some couples only have dogs, and neglect having children instead of dogs

kemal attajew wanted to remove islam so they could be good goyems

ottoman did some murdering i agree, but it was not islamic and now in the present it will be diplomatic non violent state

and dogs are dirty, dont get me wrong they are cute but dirty as fuck

Salaam, brother.

It's not Jewish history.