“He whisked off her shoes and panties in one movement, wild like an enraged shark...

“He whisked off her shoes and panties in one movement, wild like an enraged shark. His bulky totem beating a seductive rhythm. Mary's body felt like it was burning, even though the room was properly air-conditioned. They tried all the positions - on top, doggy, and normal.
Exhausted, they collapsed onto the recently extended sofa-bed. Then a hell beast ate them.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYM1BjRvtvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One of the rare tv recommendations that was actually good

> I, got a script, read it. Scared me senseless, comme d'habitudes. And I said to Garth, I looked straight into his face, I've never been afraid of holding a man's gaze - it's natural. I said "this is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap." And I do not say that lightly.

Nina's eyes popped out of what was left of her back. Why oh why had she opened that tomb? The sand turned red. This was because she was bleeding on it. Blood - ruby-red blood, her blood. Blood… and piss and shit. This was the worst day of her life.

Blood... blood. Blood. And bits of sick.

LOOK DAG, It's Jim! He's been taken by the mist! Though he's still alive as unbelievable as that sounds.

Here, let me cut up your pork pie

There was only one person this mist was after, and that person, methought, was moi.

>Maggots

I kinda wish there were real novels written in the stylings of Garth Marenghi.

Read some King.

Hes an amalgamation of koontz, king, straub, and others.

>The cabin crew suggested we all go out and club it. I had no option. It was that or one of their B&Bs. I figured it'd be safer on the streets. For the first time ever I saw the Scotch in their natural habitat, and it weren't pretty. I'd seen them huddling in stations before, being loud but… this time I was surrounded. Everywhere I went it felt like they were watching me; fish-white flesh puckered by the Highland breeze; tight eyes peering out for fresh meat; screechy, booze-soaked voices hollering out for a taxi to take 'em halfway up the road to the next all-night watering hole. A shatter of glass; a round of applause; a sixteen-year-old mother of three vomiting in an open sewer, bairns looking on, chewing on potato cakes. I ain’t never going back… not never.
>My aunt lives in Scotland; she says it's quite nice.
>Well, she's wrong.

>still no region 1 DVD release with all the cool Easter Eggs and commentary track

Commentary tracks are arguably funnier than the episodes, track that shit down.

Truly /ourguy/

Cool it, Sanchez, or you'll get a knuckle supper! Look, Dagless, you're an excellent doctor, but you're also a live-wire maverick, who, when he's not bucking the system is biting the hand that feeds, which in your case is this hand. Now I'm not about to tell the immediate family of the deceased that we're going to have to burn what remains of his body in order to close the portal to another dimension. I just won't do it! This hospital's got a reputation which I intend to keep. I've yet to see any demons on the wards, and I'm particularly observant. So go back to your lab and make me a pill that will cure madness, or I'll kick your ass so hard, you'll be able to build a pool in the footprint! Understood?

Any torrents? I've been wanting to get those too.

Jesus Christ Dag...

This is a fact.

> Only six episodes

There's a timeline out there somewhere where we got three seasons and a TV movie.

English """humor"""... is the best

>I’ve always loved the great tragedies; King Lear, the Poseidon Adventure, Superman 2, and when I wrote, directed and starred in Garth Marenghi’s Darkplace, I set out to continue that grand tradition. This eve’s yarn is a simple tale o’ heartbreak. An eternal story of love and loss, set against the backdrop of an abortive alien invasion. Though you don’t actually find out it’s abortive till the end of the show. It’s my Romeo and Juliet, but less whiny.

I'd settle for just what we got and a movie desu, need some kino

Listen to me: I am not prejudiced, all right? That's what I’m saying: I am not prejudiced. But Joe Public is. You probably are, you look like a dropout. Point being, I wrote this to heal Britain.

This show has no business being this good. Any other spoof shows that end up being metakino? All I can think of right now are Nathan For You and Childrens Hospital.

Darkplace was ahead of its time, even for the Brits. And we saw what happened when similar shit like Look Around You got sequels, so it's probably better that it burned out quickly.

Documentary Now.

Not a show but Black Dynamite

Yeah the movie was basically the closest to Darkplace of anything I've found.

>"Romford is the cruelest of cities"
>Nice start
>"Beneath its skyline tattered shards lie a million broken dreams"
>This is good. I've misjudged the genre like so many

>metakino

>Any other spoof shows that end up being metakino?

Tim is ruining this as hard as he ruined Decker.

Latest season lacked a lot in quality.

You can at least watch the interview bits, someone uploaded em here. From what I gather, they basically just sat in a room in-character talking for hours and hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=yYM1BjRvtvg

>But nothing! Women like you are the reason this chicken's late in the first place. You'll be lucky if you get any of my lovely chicken if you keep up this kind of behaviour. Goddamn son-of-a-bitch! This is great chicken, getting nothing but flack. "Wah wah wah! When's the chicken?" Chicken's ready when I say it's ready. Ugh! Now I don't even know what I'm cooking I'm so angry.

Xavier: Renegade Angel is not a spoof but definitely metakino

The biggest metakino spoof of all is Venture Bros.

Basically anything without dialogue was considered for slow motion

"No fisting, you say? Anything else you object to? I agree to the fisting, but I'd really like to claim your ASS"

I still go back and watch the mock interviews often enough, some of the stuff is side-splitting.

>"I would like to be cremated, and my ashes scattered about the tables of my club. Garth would like his remains to be blown out of a medieval horn."
>"I always compare acting to rythm, I use 4-4 as my style because everybody gets it. Garth's style is very one note, and Dean's would be like if you sat a mentally retarded person at a drum set."

>DUDE ITS BAD ON PURPOSE LMAO

Sanchez's ADR when he's fighting with the gun is so good

>hmph....nguh....wh-.... what the-..... damn thing's come alive in my h-...

As crystal.

What CapeShit movie should these guys be in?
I could see them doing Blue Beetle

I take it you people have seen man-to-man with dean learner?

Laugh track ruined it

Why blame it on Tim, though? You're not one of those Sam Hyde faggots, are you?

There's absolutely nothing bad about this show, you 12 year old nigger.

see really hard to get past it

>why blame the main writer for a show's decay in quality when the secondary writer distances himself further from the show by being busy with other projects
Eric barely works with Tim anymore, dude. Not every complain about the man has to do with the alt right and you have to just accept that.

>Eric barely works with Tim anymore, dude.
You were talking about Check it out with Dr. Steve Brule. They both produce the show.

>DUDE I'M RETARDED LMAO

And the presentation has remained the same, but Eric is no longer doing scripts for it and his involvement is much smaller than previous seasons.

>And the presentation has remained the same, but Eric is no longer doing scripts for it and his involvement is much smaller than previous seasons.
This is all fiction.