Has there ever been a more redpilled tv show?

Has there ever been a more redpilled tv show?

>names the Jew
>makes fun of fat people
>makes fun of retarded liberals
>makes fun of retarded conservatives
>raises awareness on corrupt corporations and celebrities

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EtFX0prAPf8
youtube.com/watch?v=e5Hk8yXoMys
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcs7Llp5pjU
youtube.com/watch?v=b6wXewKRdgY
youtube.com/watch?v=6fNxq0MrIAE
vimeo.com/11912054
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE DIDN'T LISTEN

i do miss south park

it's awful now

South Park is a destructive force by making legitimate issues the subject of a cartoon for edgy kids

Terrified of Islam and Allah

Absolutely terrified of ISIS

Might as well be a couple of Muslims

Wtf i hate south park now

Trey and Matt have 'fuck you' money. They can do whatever they want. South Park is also Comedy Central's flagship marquee. They're not going to get in the way of the goldmine so long as they keep the ratings and revenue coming.

>makes fun of everything.

that's comedy central's cowardice

>names the Jew
>is made by Jews

I somehow doubt that

I love how South Park has grown with me. Back then I used to watch it for farts and Kenny dying, today I watch it for their political messages and satire. Great show, things like this keep free speech alive.

> makes fun of catholics
> makes fun of mormans
> jokes about the devil
> doesnt think 911 was an inside job

No thanks commie

That was Comedy Central. In episodes 200-201, they actually showed Mohammed but Comedy Central was the one to censor it.

Lame Park

This. Comedy Central tried to go full lib with Daily Show/Night Show with that new fucktard and it was abysmal.

The last season just felt outdated. Like they were 3 years too late to start making fun of PC culture.

But their is a fantastic video on Wisecrack Youtube about the philosophy of this last season. Really made up for the just unfunny show.

there's many things South Park hasn't made fun of

pic related

Right? I'm really glad it evolved past being "woah look how edgy and random we are. lol, patrick duffy is his leg xDD" I don't see why people bitched, most of the older episodes are chuckle worthy at best.

Matt and Trey have in the past referred to themselves as libertarians, but they never wore fedoras. They don't fit in well with either the left or right....kind of like most people. I suspect they're a little contrarian given they're in super-liberal SoCal.

>you don't have to believe in God to go to Heaven
>catholics

Comedy is a legitimate form of expressing complex and serious ideas. It does not degrade the message.

>"names the jew"
is made by jews, genius. self humor is the whole idea.

Besides, the series pushes the idea that religion, whatever it is, is retarded as fuck.
Too bad very few shows dare to shout it out so blatantly.

>test

KEK KEKS

>not making fun of Mormons

lel, my buddy converted and I give him shit

I was being figurative, mate. Not literal.

>der took or jerbs

>Has there ever been a more redpilled tv show?
Yes, and Matt & Trey use their kikery to get it taken off the air.

WE DIDN'T LISTEN

South Park showed Mohammed in the episode 'Super Best Friends' and no one died

as for Matt and Trey's political positions, remember, if you're not left in hollywood you don't work. they have to pretend

Ty
Drawn together hit every group

No. SP is the best animated comedy of all time. I just watched the Chinpokomon episode and laughed my fuckin ass off.

HUH HUH

WERE LIBERTARIANS

EVERYONE IS WRONG BUT US

they wanted to show it but CC wouldn't let them.

i dropped off a couple seasons back for that reason. ill check it out though, nothing else is really that interesting on Tv at the moment

I actually really miss the show.
At least they got a good rip in on South Park in their movie.

Here's some clips for the Anons who don't know what they're missing
youtube.com/watch?v=EtFX0prAPf8
youtube.com/watch?v=e5Hk8yXoMys
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcs7Llp5pjU
youtube.com/watch?v=b6wXewKRdgY
youtube.com/watch?v=6fNxq0MrIAE

This one is my favourite Jew joke though
vimeo.com/11912054

They were going somewhere with the latest PC plotline but got jewed or something into blaming it on adverts. Anticlimactic.

Wew, that show was real degenerate sometimes

They actually had a point to it though. It all does go back to Ads and money. The whole pc culture is about money first and selling a view point, and then controlling public dialogue second.

Jesus: You see boys, people take their religion seriously. You cant just slander someones prophet
GOD DAMN IT BUDDAH STOP SNORTING COKE IN FRONT OF THE KIDS

this, so much this aquafresh

You guys know they did a 180 on both global warming and trannies, right?

Look at my flag. PC culture is not about money to me.

the soundtrack is unbeatable

It's literally the only reason people know about my state, that and weed.

The last season I watched went after the PC crew hardcore, for the whole season.

am I the only one who thinks South Park peaked in the first few seasons (particularly the first)? At first it was extremely black absurdist humor filtered through surprisingly dry Monty Python type comedy.

Now, ehh. "Both sides are dumb" is an equivalence fallacy, it's hardly redpilled. Among other things, the show has made fun of conservatives who fear mass illegal immigration will lead to the replacement of the white working class, and that's bluepilled.

It has it moments. The fact it is even watchable after 20 years is nothing sort of incredible.

That big-headed retarded kid with red glasses needs to go though, he's a weak character.

Well in America it is soooo sorry swedecuck

MDE Presents World Peace check it out tonight famalam 12:15 EST

t. not Sam

Not really. They really did terk thur jerbs and they had to get rid of them

love your shit sam
just stop killing people

>muh sweden

Broncos? Your state is pretty nice m8 I spent some of the summer there

The term you are looking for is commercialized activism.

Some of these "non-profit" organizations are worth millions.

The NAACP is worth 4.5 million in just property owned, thier president makes $300,000 per year.

To commercial activists farming up new batches of SJW's to be the new generation of cash cows is a very lucrative buisiness.

isn't that supposed to be Bernie on adult swim?

Million Dollar Extreme's World Peace is a good show. Thoroughly offends a lot of different groups especially feminist, jews, blacks, gays, etc.

Yeah. Denver is changing for the worse though.

This state is doomed to be blue, our moderate mixed state politics days are behind us.

Sam, if it is you, bring some of the stuff like V-Day Bernie Sanders Pozzin and Williamsburg Street Fashion into the show. The sketches are really good, but making fun of people off the street is so much better.

Oh god it's that time again. South Park shilling begins. Fuck the next six months.

south park is full sjw shit
the only times they try to drop a redpill they just do it for the sake of being edgy

is it actually on tonight? i havent had cable in years, i thought adult swim showed new stuff on sundays. if it is someone stream pls

South Park is indistinguishable from Stewart's tenure on the Daily Show, just with humor that was moderately more crass.

Buy our damn DVDs, god dammit.

Have they ever made fun of Black Lives Matter? Think they ever will?

The only black character is named Token and Randy said nigger on wheel of fortune. Mr garrison said "At least we got rid of all those niggers" and the KKK makes appearances now and then.

They're not exactly shy about race

seen it all and there's only like 10 good episodes. the rest are trash. btw, this is not Sup Forums.

Please delete this it is very offensive.

Yes they made fun of them last year.
"The world is not one big liberal arts school campus!"
"Those are safe zone borders, you cant cross into safe zone !" "Watch me"