Kitchen Nightmares / Hotel Hell / GORDON RAMSEY THREAD

I'm gonna analyze the shit out of it and you dont have to post if you dont like it. I want a Ramsey thread and I want to analyze the dynamic and the lessons we can take home from these businesses and how we all interact and act with each other.

The crucial point that gets across is different than what others see though: I actually EMPHATIZE with the restaurant owners. I think Ramsey is totally not explaining some things, he's totally rude, he totally makes reasoning mistakes. But here's the thing: It's a human hierarchy. He is basically the boss and it's two males clashing. It's nothing more than 2 apes trying to come to terms with who's boss and more than that, Ramsey could actually explain things better. I've seen him do it, but he is masterfully choosing not to explain things and insulting the owners so that their egos take a backseat because only then can their yearlong bullshitting actually wane and self realization happen. If you explain every mistake back to them, they are not going to have the humility to understand that woops... I actually did bullshit a little here and it's solely my business that's hurting. Ramsey is right. That is the realization they so desperately need to make. Ramsey is actually blowing over many things, being willfully technical about some things.. but when you enter such a highly dysfunctional business and the owner tries to tell you that it's okay that X is dusty because [muh reason], you need to immediately establish in *their* mind that it's a bullshit lie that they have lived with for years and never truly admitted to themselves that it's a lie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iNYLqqP2Y8M&feature=youtu.be&t=1705
youtube.com/watch?v=Gjy_FKODsTM
youtube.com/watch?v=k3psHdjXuYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have realized that I followed a similar line of reasoning in my own life. I wanted others to cater to me, this is human instinct. They make a mistake so they should explain themselves. The other person acts the same way and then nothing moves and whoever has the best real world results will ultimately win.
What Gordon shows so well in his show is that when you have the upper hand, you *can* act like an ass and it doesn't matter. What these owners have such difficulty with, is to accept that they are not as good as they think they are and many of their habits and practices are woefully out of date or flat out unacceptable for businesses and their customers.
I mean let's take his little "human danger" measuring stick. C'mon, I'm sure it's not sanitary but there's no "danger" in 99.9999% of cases even if you step barefoot on that carpet or breathe that shitty dusty air for years.
But the point is that it's unacceptable to have ANY kind of contamination if people are literally paying you to be there in the environment that you create, + the expectations should be clear, I mean you would want the most sanitary environment you could possibly get when you spend real hard earned money on a place to sleep.

Chef Ramsey is brutal, he will not listen to any excuse whatsoever and that is the most eye opening thing for me.
See, we often see ourselves as sooo reasonable and logical, but in reality we tend to make many more excuses than we realize.
A really really great attitude is completely different, that's what's so freaking hard to accept for unsuccessful people.
As a successful person, Gordon literally does not accept any excuse whatsoever.
I'll give you this snippet right now, watch it.
The owner is trying to appear reasonable and saying "oh yeah the chef made a mistake but I should have corrected him, I'm sorry".
No, Ramsey doesn't even let him go THERE. You as the owner are responsible for every single thing that happens and any excuse whatsoever is wasted air.
That is the powerful message I get from Kitchen Nightmares, it goes much deeper than just a show about failing businsses and Ramsey screaming at people. It's brilliant television for the best reasons: Because it actually shows you a *lot* about real human interaction and emotion. Real human character and flaws.

Watch from here and see what I mean: youtube.com/watch?v=iNYLqqP2Y8M&feature=youtu.be&t=1705

Lets take me for example: For 15 years I thought that I had a good attitude. Sure I bullshitted myself about a few "small" but important "details" (so i told myself) but other than that, I was better than everyone else. I was doing what was reasonable to do. WRONG WRONG WRONG. You do NOT fucking get excuses.
It doesnt matter if the hail kills all your crops in the middle of July, you dont get a fucking excuse. That is the powerful message of Gordon Ramsey and I believe we should all truly learn it and start realizing that all those supposedly 'little' things that we overlook in our own lives, where we kinda realize that they are mistakes but we consciously overlook them and play them down.. it's a huge reason why our lives dont work the way they should and all the details truly do matter and count and play down to a result that is underwhelming and shit.

The powerful thing about it is that Ramsey never calls people assholes, shit I only ever saw him once call a person an idiot.
He just tries to get people to see the excuses and bullshit that they have put up.
We all do it I guess, we start living life and we get told crap and then we kinda accept it as the way to live because at the time we had no choice or we made more excuses and then down the line we forget all the excuses we put up for our own behavior but we keep seeing the problems in the behavior of others and then we start blaming them for most if not all of our problems when in reality, if we had never made any excuses whatseover and always did everything to our own best most ability and conscience... none of these problems would faze us or affect us at all.

Holy fuck here's a (you), shut up already

post waitresses

k

Please tell me he humiliated that talentless fat fuck James Corden then shanked him with a chef's knife

no clue who that is, what episode is this?

I'll have what she's having!

Hate to tell you but I'm sure that was a skit on Corden's own show, the same one "idiot sandwich" comes from

...my pecker juice?

>half asian half white
>name is one letter away from hapa

oh shit call alex jones

THE BASS IS FOOOOOKIN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

youtube.com/watch?v=Gjy_FKODsTM

What episode has this gookaucasian?

youtube.com/watch?v=k3psHdjXuYA

I loved the Greek qt who couldn't stop crying all the time

She's so fucking cute

Damn

>why are you crying?