God dammit Sup Forums...

God dammit Sup Forums, thanks to you I used to believe blacks have a tendency to spark violent reactions ignoring facts and logic. That their IQ is inferior.

And maybe it is statistically, but men. After randomly watching this black dude... I can't stereotype them anymore. Not a shill nor SJW or anything. From a hardcore old-fag full of hate, but that nigger almost make cry. Based as fuck wish all persons in this world were like him, it will be a more comfy place for all and more easy to live.

youtube.com/watch?v=0FxJZW0uxSU

Minute 5:48

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY
youtube.com/watch?v=j1w29SpEVTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck the stormfags and racists who infest this board. Anyone below the age of 10 is capable of adapting and contributing to any culture regardless of ethnicity. IQ tests are a red herring. The bell curve of intelligence is present in every ethnicity.

Culture is so much more important than anything else and generalizations will never be the most accurate tool of analysis.

>he fell for the race realist IQ meme

bump for OP

Not sure I understand. Was the suicide guy pranking? Why was the Black guy there with a remote mic?

A fucking leaf...

>every culture but your own, especially white culture, is important

Good, good now let black men fuck your daughters, sisters, and mother. Race mixing is good for you. Everyone is equal.

nice strawmeme friend

Western culture is best culture - anyone can into regardless of race given proper education and guidance.

I didn't get it too, maybe they were about to film a prank or something and they saw a dude pointing himself.

This makes me think about the silver fox experiment the Soviets did.
youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY

Asians have less children, white seek degrees and people with less peaceful or stable life reproduce faster.

We need to apply eugenics and reward people with traits/behavior productive and friendly.

(I will not dump my red-pilled view so fast)

I think this proves all deserve equal rights. We aren't equal but we deserve the same treatment? Maybe I am talking soft because the vid got me. At some point of my life I was lost in the same way, not about to suicide but to hate anyone.

Mu feeling faggot.

You wasted my time, I hope you get scabies, and your mom too.

>look this one black guy isn't bad
>looks like we can't stereotype anymore.

The thread

Trust me I am more fascist than 80% of Sup Forums, its just that this scenario made me aware that at some point we need to include other races, the players can be improved by picking the best of every race.

Its the system that keeps selecting utter shit of people and (((manipulative))) elites.

>there are people dumb enough to actually believe that video was real and not acting
>literally 90% of people would believe it was real
>they can vote

KILL ME
GET OFF MY PLANET
NUKE EARTH

Look at the Roman example. When Rome started handing out citizenships just to get more taxpayers that was a major factor in it's decline.

Also melting pot > multiculturalism. Nationalism is a great way to bring together people of all races and encourage their children to be part of the system.

this is staged you dummy

dont generalize because a few are good either.

this is fucking gay dude
>hardcore old-fag full hate
lmao
the guy was better off dead

this is fucking gay dude
>hardcore old-fag full hate
lmao

Exactly the point I think.

Are you saying that stereotypes are always true and all Americans really are morbidly obese and shitting themselves in Walmart?

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=j1w29SpEVTY

There are some really nice people in every race but most black are bad by statistic.. when people honestly think that every single person in a race are bad they need serious mental help...

Its in prosperity where degeneracy flourish. The Roman or Greek cities looked for more entrainment and bizarre hobbies when they had to work less than a few hours per week.

The solid values are lost and then society downgrades and changes losing what made them great in first place.

Its the lack of global goals the reason of wars at superpowers.

We all should be focused in colonizing the galaxy instead of glorifying the fiat currency, making new child birth a privilgde not a right in a over populated world applying eugenics and studying races pro-cons improving us, replace our old dogmas (which works but are lies) to new philosophy of reason/logic moral retribution to mother nature thefore expanding life in the universe, banning all types of secretism and schemes removing parasites pysches of some (((people)))

Nationalism and Patriotism is good for a couple of decades but at some time it will be obsolete unless you want every nation doing timeless arms race.

It was a fake prank. They were friends.

This is why I hate Youtube. It's always bullshit.

>this scenario made me aware that at some point we need to include other races

why did it do that? Judge the invididual, assume the demographic.