Is religion the red-pill or the blue-pill

Is religion the red-pill or the blue-pill

All religions carry a little redpill, but Christ is the whole bottle

It is beyond those two

though some pervert it, so be careful

Religions are a blue pill coat on a red pill.

Retard pill, although the hardcore fedora atheists are equally retarded.

precisely neither

a redpill is a truth, and the truth regardless of consequence
a bluepill is lies, and lies for the sake of consequence

faith, being what it is, cannot be measured for truth. In its very nature is the requirement that you accept it as truth without proof because such proof cannot feasibly exist. And in doing so you open yourself to consequences or close yourself from them.

Religion cant be proven therefore it allows people to ignore reality so its a bluepill regardless of its effects on society.

Bread pill

John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.”

52 The Jews therefore quarreled among themselves, saying, “How can this Man give us His flesh to eat?”

53 Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. 55 For My flesh is food indeed,[h] and My blood is drink indeed. 56 He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. 57 As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me. 58 This is the bread which came down from heaven—not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead. He who eats this bread will live forever.

Abrahamic religions are camel shit. Europeans need to return our roots, to Paganism. At least for the sake of morality and to pay homage to our European ancestors.

Bluer than Blue

>is believing in magic le red bull?
Fuck off

Depends, if you take it like its candy (aka become a blind sheep and vomit from eating too much) it's blue pilled, but if you take it like a suppository (meaning keeping it mostly to yourself and not letting your shit spew everywhere) it's red pilled

I think there are religions totally on the blue side. Scientology, satanism, Odinism...

Depends what you do with it. It's a quantum-pill.

>I can laugh at it when I do mental gymnastics
>they are wrong
>I am right
>I am smarter than they are

This

As it is presented to the plebs, blue-pill. Red is figuring out what exactly they are all worshiping in different ways. Understand that kabbalists are the ones behind religion as its a control mechanism.

You find interesting things. The cross is an opened cube... Assuming the source of all religion to be the same leads to either a synthetic creation of man or kike, or a universal source for all thought.

It is not a small matter, for it can not be.
Assuming you find that it is a universal source for all mind/thought, and find that evolution is true... Well, streams start somewhere.

Christianity among all other religions, especially of the God of Abraham is strangely very Western in it's philosophy.

Take away the teachings of the church and how they spin the teachings of Christ, you'll start to see...
>Value in the preaching the truth over deceitful tactics to win
>Islam and Judaism espouse deceit when in a position of weakness and intimidation when in a position of power, which is the way of Satan.
>Self sacrifice and martydom when necessary, without overruling previous teachings of the Old Testament when it comes to self defense and protection of culture and way of life
>Teaches the value of charity and the dangers of an oppressive state
>Calling out the Jews for being subversive manipulators of money
>Warning against false prophets who contradict the teachings of Christ
>Not disqualifying people from being respected in life, or entry into heaven at death based on their lot in life, or their personal mistakes which shows a deep respect for reason and tolerance
>At the same time, it teaches that you can't save everybody, and you shouldn't waste your time on people who don't want to be saved

There are a whole bunch of other things too, but I am le tired.

The red pill is what's behind Jesus' head in the pic.

To follow religion blindly is to be blue-pilled
To UNDERSTAND and follow religious values is to be red-pilled. This doesn't necessarily mean you are religious this simply means that you understand the need and meaning behind religious texts and follow which is necessary for
proper civilized behavior and society

This.

Islam is the ultimate red-pill.

>Judaism 2.0
>redpill
lol

>Islam is the ultimate red-pill.
>Islamistheultimateredpill
>Islamist
GET HIM

Islam was literally preempted by Jesus hundreds of years before Muhammad was ever born when he warned against false prophets. kek

Meh, the west should have rolled with Stoicism. Christianity spawned the Vatican which actually sits atop ole Caesars Palace more or less. The Vatican went all Machiavellian about 5 centuries before Machiavelli showed up to make fun of it all.

What are you talking about?
The first human is a Muslim

kek
My country is 90% Muslim

He is the prophet of Islam, what are you talking about?

I don't think religion per se is a red pill, particularly because any single doctrine seems arbitrary, but reaching out to God has personally helped me a lot, even if I'm just blue pilling myself.

Agreed. The problem with the West's relationship with Christianity is that for a long time it was taught to the peasants by the higher ups in a way that was meant to keep them subservient and passive. They selectively taught passages that were advantageous for these ends before finally the Bible started becoming widely available for the common person and they started to read it themselves.

That's called Protestantism and quite frankly it has damaged the west in profound ways.

Yes, but counter reformation was necessary.

Evolution is inevitable. It can be good or bad, this was bad. There is no future where Christianity stayed exactly the same as it was. Then again, I'm slightly biased through an Italian Catholic upbringing.

Okay, go get your Qu'ran

Read about Jesus in the Qu'ran... the guy that the Qu'ran spends a WHOLE lot more time on than the guy you Islamists love, Muhammad.

What does it say about him?

The Qu'ran says that Jesus is...
>The Word of God (His Word)
>The Spirit of God (Spirit preceeding from him)
>Sign of God
>Mercy of God
>Jesus CHRIST
>It says he spoke when he was very young
>It says he created a bird from mud, and breathed life into it. HE CREATED LIFE.

Okay... I just want to focus on that first one. Jesus is the word of God, right? Okay, so what IS the word of God? When God speaks, it isn't small shit, he created literally EVERYTHING with nothing more than his word. So if Jesus is THE word of God, is the word "Creation" or "Creator"?

Creation doesn't make sense because if God's word was "Creation" then that means creation precedes the creator which is impossible. You're left to admit that the word of God is "Creator" and therefore...

Jesus = Word of God = Creator

You do the math. He wasn't just a prophet, and the Qu'ran confirms this.

>you do the math

Muslims invented math. Ipso facto, QED, Mohammed (pbuh) is the one true prophet.

First of all, that's false.
Second of all, that's not an argument.

Islam would not survive a century if it showed anything near the tolerance for Christianity that Christianity shows Islam. Muslims convert readily to Christianity when they are given the freedom, but much more rarely the reverse.

christianity as jesus preached it is red pilled

modern organized christianity (protestantism especially) is the bluest of satanic blue pills

most religions need a reformation to fit into the modern world. christianity needs to return to its roots and that's under like 35 layers of bullshit by this point.

Oh, I forgot to mention, the Qu'ran even says that Jesus went to heaven, is still alive and will come back.

Muhammad on the other hand, is dead, buried and will not come back.

I mean, seriously how do you read the Qu'ran and NOT come to the conclusion that Jesus is the Lord?

>Muslims invented math
The Greeks were Muslim?