twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> No children= GOAT theme

I AM DROWNING

THERE IS NO SIGN OF LAND

I miss FrankeHole

Best show

I'm so sad now.
I just want to hug Nurse Bendy.

When does Morel Orel get good? I watched half way through Season 2 and I wasn't particularly interested enough to continue. Did I miss something good?

got me into Mountain Goats which got me into Sup Forums, I'll never forget this series.

Finish Season 2 at least.

Nature.

You'll know it when you see it.

The other half of Moral Orel is where it gets good. The end of Season 2 ends with a shift of tone for the series and the entirety of Season 3 explains backstories for most of the characters, even showing the in-between happenings from Season 2. It's a pretty good watch if you pick up where you left off.

Last two episodes of season two is where it picks up, you should still watch it order because season 3 references a lot of older episodes

>Gave my friend all three seasons
>Just waiting on him to watch it

I'd like someone off of Sup Forums to talk about this with.

I've also been giving him lots of music suggestions, including tons of Mountain Goats to ween him in.

YOU ARE COMING DOWN WITH ME

Same.

>Saw the Mountain Goats in April

Great experience. John's got a lot of energy, especially when it's a really intimate venue. See him if you get the chance.

Everyone here's seen the lost episode, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=30R3C3FFRE8

Has anyone heard of Trent, Dino Stamatopoulos' new pet project?

He's making a Comic for it then hopes to make it a feature film within the next ten years

got any images of it ?

HAND IN UNLOVABLE HAND

>there are people on here RIGHT NOW who think Dumb wasn't hands down THE worst episode of the series

starburnsindustries.com/Site/News/Entries/2013/7/26_Trent.html it's dead

Anomalisa utterly flopping probably won't help his chances.

I wanted to see it, but they suddenly dumped it on a handful of theaters and then pulled it without any notice. It's not like it could've been a box office smash, but it seems like the studio/distributor sabotaged any chances it might have had.