Florida College Student Kills Couple & Chews Off Victim's Face

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/college-student-kills-couple-found-biting-face-victim-florida-sheriff-n632126
>A 19-year-old student fatally stabbed a couple in their garage in Florida Monday night and was biting the dead man's face when officers subdued him, authorities said Tuesday.

>Police believe Florida State University student Austin Harrouff attacked the couple at random shortly before 9:20 p.m. using "weapons of opportunity," and also wounded a neighbor who attempted to intervene, Martin County Sheriff William Snyder told reporters at a press conference.

>The sheriff's office responded to the home in Tequesta after a neighbor called 911, and a deputy found Harrouff on top of the male victim's body in the driveway biting off pieces of his victim's face, Snyder said.

>The victims, Michelle Mischon, 53, and John Stevens, 59, were pronounced dead on the scene, Snyder said. Martin County deputies were initially unsuccessful in getting Harrouff off of the victim with a stun gun and police dog, he said.

>"The suspect in this case was abnormally strong," Snyder said. "We will be doing sampling of his blood to see if there was flakka or bath salts, which are known to cause what we call the excited delirium, and he did have some indications that we might be working with that."

>Harrouff was making "animal like sounds" after he was arrested and was incoherent. The bites caused substantial trauma to the victim's body, Snyder said.

>Student with good grades and no crimina record randomly kills couple, eats victim's face
>Abnormally strong
>Makes animal sounds
>Unaffected by stun guns or police dogs
>FLORIDA

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/florida-face-biting-attack-surveillance-video-shows-suspect-austin-harrouff/
youtube.com/watch?v=K2Q6Ci1HY0c
youtube.com/watch?v=-f4G77OtZko
youtu.be/5_tmc9dNTRM?t=43s
youtube.com/watch?v=BMJMujPoa4Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha-Pyrrolidinopentiophenone
cnn.com/2012/06/27/us/florida-cannibal-attack/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>FLORIDA

Can someone explain the florida memes? Im from south florida and have always heard jokes on the internet but shit seems fine here. Am I just used to the crazy shit?

He gud boi he dindu nuffin

What is wrong with Florida?

Yes you are. How's that Zika containment spread working out for you?

at least he didnt let his food go to waste

Confirmation bias. If something crazy/stupid happens in some flyover state nobody cares but if it happens here everybody has to use the hack bit FLORIDA?! A FLORIDA MAN

Nigga had a MAGA hat on.

>This is your brain on DRUMPF.

He did it cuz he was wearing the MAGA hat

Someone once explained that it's because of court cases and arrests being available to the public in Florida. Hence why it seems all the crazy shit happens there

>Abnormally strong
>Makes animal sounds
>Unaffected by stun guns or police dogs

HIGH ENERGY

cbsnews.com/news/florida-face-biting-attack-surveillance-video-shows-suspect-austin-harrouff/
>Harrouff’s mother, Mina Harrouff, still unaware of the attack, told Jupiter Police Offficer Luis Rocha later that night that her son had been acting strangely for about a week, claiming he had superpowers and that he was “here to protect people,” the report said.

>In a video he recently posted online, Harrouff suggested he may have taken steroids in the past, but said he doesn’t use them now.

>Hospital blood tests showed no signs of methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin or other common drugs; it will take longer to test for less common hallucinogenic drugs such as flakka or bath salts.

>Attorney Robert Watson, who said he’s representing Harrouff, told TC Palm that the student’s parents saw “indications of odd and unusual behavior” in him recently, but he declined to elaborate on possible mental health issues.

Nothing to get into a harrouff about.

Drugs, probably.

Several cause hallucinations and aggression, whilst increasing adrenaline to absurd levels; the latter is the reason for abnormally strong.

The surveillance video released Friday, obtained by CBS affiliate WPEC,shows Harrouff at Duffy’s, a popular Jupiter sports bar about three miles from the crime scene. He’s pictured walking through the restaurant wearing white shorts, a blue shirt and a red hat. His mother later told a 911 dispatcher the hat read “Make America Great Again,” the campaign slogan for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

He’s pictured walking through the restaurant wearing white shorts, a blue shirt and a red hat. His mother later told a 911 dispatcher the hat read “Make America Great Again,” the campaign slogan for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=K2Q6Ci1HY0c

>First name is Austin
>Lives in Florida
>Currently a college student

Yeah, sounds like a cause to me.

Mina Harrouff, still unaware of the attack, told Jupiter Police Offficer Luis Rocha later that night that her son had been acting strangely for about a week, claiming he had superpowers and that he was “here to protect people,” the report said. She also said her son had no history of mental illness nor heavy drug use.

No drugs so far in the toxicology. Except for the redpill.

Fun fact: harrouf means sheep in Arabic

Literally a wolf in sheeps clothing

The T-Virus has been released...

Florida seems crazy because all cases have full details given, so you hear all of the insane shit people do.
Although, I wonder if most of these crazy people are Floridians or snowbirds, or from a generation of snowbirds.

>Florida
every time

happening will consist of modified drugs flowing into florida? kek, please?

>bath salts

Not even once

Ban assault knives

Niggas, that guy was clearly possessed by demons.

youtube.com/watch?v=-f4G77OtZko
another one of this guys youtube videos

>FINALS WEEK

Zombie Apocalypse, when?

we heard this already???

This kid is lame as fuck, sounds like a zombie.

God bless my state

Yo, if you dig through this guys social media, YouTube, soundcloud, Xbox live gamer tag, etc he clearly admits he's nuts on all of them. Scary that he knew he had a psychopath alter ego. I wonder what split his personality into alters?

Possibly research his parents connections!?

youtu.be/5_tmc9dNTRM?t=43s

This is how The Walking Dead starts.

Kek, implying that shit show has anything this good in it.

This. If we knew all the details of every ghetto news item, nobody would look down on Florida.

She isnt possessed she is on fucking tripping

COMPLETE

Me too

also this:

I bet some burnouts slipped him some bath salts knowing he was a Trump supporter.

I guarantee you this.

I know this kid personally. He wouldn't do shit like that and he definitely would never do bath salts he isn't a dumbass. He only smokes weed.

GLOBAL

SATURATION

beta uprising?

Bullshit. Some one drugged him. Probably a dindu or fag liberals thinking it would be funny since he's a MAGA

I know this kid.

Fortunately he is alive and will be talking about it soon.

It'll expose the intolerance of the faggot left

This.

Florida Man strikes again

He a good boy, he dindu nuffin

The mental gymnastics people do.

He would never do bath salts or any serious drug other than pot.

Someone was probably pissed in the bar and slipped salts in.

Can't give too much info away as to who I am but I do know him very well and this is an obvious drugging.

I'm not saying I believe you and I'm not saying I don't, but he seemed really imbalanced in the videos coming out leading up to the attack.

>"The suspect in this case was abnormally strong,"
>making "animal like sounds"
>The bites caused substantial trauma to the victim's body

Demonic possession.

Picking up big time in the post Christianity Occidental world.

All of those fit Harambe's MO. He's not dead...

>bath salts
Bathsalts don't make you eat people, ive smoked over 8 grams of pure MDPV when it was legal

>Florida College Student
Trump supporter
Wearing MAGA cap

Sounds like schizophrenia

youtube.com/watch?v=BMJMujPoa4Y

I get that man, but this guy in his own words said he has a darker side and lost his mind on his social media

This dude has been psychological abused from a young age and I wouldn't be surprised if the person who dropped the crazy drugs on him planned it with family / friends

>28 Days Later come to life

Why are these drugs not being weaponized?

It's Florida Man.

He takes people and makes them do things. Once Florida Man gets a hold of somebody, they're gone, and all that's left is the husk he's using to chew off another face.

>Florida

>and literally losing their mind

Florida is a degenerate state.

florida is a shithole though

This is clearly stochastic terrorism because if Drumpf's continual fountain of hate speech... Really makes me sad, we're better than this!

Well the 1st season was. Then they fired based Frank Darabont, and well you what has happened

Trump Virus?

ooooo sheeeit

>under 21
faggot

As far as I've read it's called Flakka (or gravel, coz that's what it looks like)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha-Pyrrolidinopentiophenone

Why do people still do shit like this when there's so many cases of others losing control and murdering and cannibalizing random people?

ex meth-head/dealer/overall speed freak here. used drugs heavily from about 13-14 until about 23. I've done everything under the sun, been around people fucked out of their minds from drug use and mental illness. meth/crack were preferred drugs though.

I would bet money there were no drugs involved here. I watched a couple of the videos the guy filmed, and he's not high on any sort of stimulant. aPHP (flakka), meth, mdpv (bath salts), crack, etc all dry your mouth out terrible, regardless of ROA. he'd be licking his lips more if he was tweaking, I guarantee it.

he had to have been mentally ill. at first I thought maybe he just had anger issues, but considering he chewed off the face it can't be that. it said he got in an argument w/ his dad prior to leaving. I'm sure we've all been in those moods where you just wanna punch the first person you see. personally speaking, I was aggressive as fuck up until early 20s, he's at that prime age for anger. seeing as he had a knife, the stabbing sorta makes sense (if he were just in a blind rage, and not thinking straight).

but the face eating...that's gotta be mental illness.

also, not to go all /x/ on you guys, but...

>austin harrouff
>harrouf means sheep in Arabic (thanks )
>wolf in sheep's clothing
>days before recorded himself singing "Ain't Nothing but a Hound Dog"
>ain't never caught a rabbit
>and you ain't no friend of mine
>proceeds to eat someone's face off after killing them

monarch program when?

ay, its well documented, easy to access the info, obviously dangerous but people still have to think they know better.. survival of the fittest. I hate having to share society with these fuckwits

Get on my level

I will solve this mystery for you all.

This is what happens when a few moderately intelligent, yet still criminal niggers learn about research chemicals.

They order the cheapest shit they can from China... mix a bunch of random toxic amps and hallucinogenics together in a pill, eyeballing each dose and say

>ay yo nigga! got them good skittles/rolls/flaka/(insert myriad other made up bullshit here)

Then stupid white kids meet them at college dive bars and they buy drugs off of them because they think they can trust the cool black guy.

Next thing you know, they're seeing
>pic related
and wind up naked and eating someones face while masturbating in their victims guts while speaking in tongues.

Sad!

also apparently flaca (dunno if that's how its spelt) means death in some south American language. I read that in youtube comments so I don't know how credible that is.

Like Substance D?

i know where the kid went to high school (hint:in the south) say the school faggot

p.s I went to the same school as him.

Russian friend bought A-PVP from his country when it was legal here, here's my story
>snort some
>knock on the neighbor girls door
>and ask her to "hold my dick for a little while I go to my computer"
>she laughs and shakes head
>closes door
never again

SUBSTANCE D MEANS DEATH! excellent book. Same guy wrote a bunch of good shit.

"Flaca" means "skinny" or "thin" in Spanish.

also the guy's father, a dentist, was apparently a weird fucking dude, so domestic abuse seems like a possibility

just looked that up found this in IMDB comments

In the movie, the source of the organic component of Substance D is mentioned as "Clerodendron Ugandens" [sic]. It is apparently based on a real species of flower native to Africa - Clerodendrum ugandense (now known as Rotheca myricoides), the blue glorybower. Like the movie asserts, the plant is highly poisonous to humans and livestock. It is used in traditional medicine, but it is not known to possess psychotropic chemicals nor is it used as a source of recreational drugs. In the book, the flower species is fictional and named Mors ontologica-Latin for either "death of existence" or "existing death".

Did you actually have your dick out?

thanks buddy

I woke up with my zipper down and dick out and nutella around the mouth

We're the victims Hillary supporters?

This story is eerily similar to the one from Miami a few years ago, when a guy went crazy and chewed a homeless man's face off. They blamed bathsalts back then too, but they found no evidence of any drugs other than weed. He's black so obviously he dindu nuffin, but I'm starting to think that something really freaky happening in that state that no one has figured out yet. Either a serial drugger fucking with people for fun, some kind of secret human experimentation, or MKULTRA type shit.

cnn.com/2012/06/27/us/florida-cannibal-attack/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

can you just imagine what kind of sick fuck would make this chemical in a laboratory for no health beneficial purpose but to make people become zombies and to actually have been so fucking smart to develop it

who the literal fuck

It doesn't have south in it and you're lying.

We went to suncoast high.

Dead n carport ?
I wonder if they were Hillary supporters?

not everyone is a goodie two shoes that gives a fuck about benefit to society some people just want to see crazy shit

>can you just imagine what kind of sick fuck would make this chemical in a laboratory for no health beneficial purpose but to make people become zombies and to actually have been so fucking smart to develop it

I can easily imagine the Chinese.

I bet someone on /sci/ is responsible.

No better marketing for drugs than hearing people died from it or went turbocrazy

wtf is this. That guy looks like a spaghetti dropper.

hmm it think that's bullshit, there's no info on any mind altering effects and its available for sale pretty much everywhere