Has there ever been a more anticipated episode?

Has there ever been a more anticipated episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825093980.webm
twitter.com/meto_nation/status/893599132648132608
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825171595.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's at least 4 other threads about this. Fuck you. Saged.

Getting excited for any piece of television always makes it suck ass.

Wow, what a great contribution there. This was about to get swiped from the front page, but you had to go and bump it just to add your pretentiousness. What a dick.

But particularyly this one. Is screams reddit

i figured it was just for a promo and won't actually be in an episode

PARTY RICKERSS IN THE HOUUUSE TONIIGHHT

Sup Forums is so obsessed with this show at this point it's just as popular on here as it is on Reddit. No amount of hating it ironically or calling it "Reddit", will ever make me believe you faggots actually dislike this show

im fucking hype for ittttt

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825093980.webm

No one likes your shitty webm
No one will ever post it but you
You have autism
Seek treatment

>your favorite female writer who wrote wrote for might b and star wars detours ;)

I put a lot of effort into it. Let me get my mileage.

when u see ur meme in the wild

Not true. He Got like 30 (you)s yesterday m8

I wonder how many were himself

You actually have autism.

>tfw he was just cucumber Rick until Summer got done with him

EVERYBODYS GUNNA HAVE A GOOOOOD TIME

PICKLE RIIICCCKKKK

pls delete this, it was supposed to be her turn

HAHAHA KNOCK YOUR DICK OFF XD

IM PICKEL RICK!!!!

BEST episode PERIOD.

What's better, watching a new episode or watching all the autistics on this site freak out about it cuz GIRLS R BAD
The sideshow is better than the main act here, I mean look at these people. Are you not entertained??

I cant tell how many layers of irony this board is wrapped in now.

if you don't unironically think pickle rick is the funniest thing ever then i don't know what to tell you

I love this alchemy of memes. It's like a whole new level of irony.

I do both. People I know who don't go on these or other sites like this hated the eps when I watched it with them and I agree.
One of the chick writers did Annoying Orange for fuck sake.

You could tell me why it's funny

>the episode of the year is coming out in less than a day and a half and I can't find any weed anywhere

rick turns himself into a pickle and yells 'PICKLE RIIIICK'

what more do you need, comedy-wise?

Enjoy your overdose and dying in the gutter with hobo cum drying on your lips you fucking junkie.

What is it about this show that triggers you guys so hard?

>*BREATHS IN*

PICKLE

I think Sup Forums is genuinely butthurt that Reddit found something new and interesting before it did. Sup Forums (and Sup Forums in general) is no longer on the cutting edge.

HE'S PICKLE RICK

>overdose
>weed
It's never too late to abort a mistake.

>Reddit found Rick and Morty
fucking what? You think Reddit planted a fucking flag on it or some shit? "I claim this show for /r/spacedicks!"

It's more like some people don't like the show but it's being spammed everywhere (including threads like these) so they become aggressive towards it.

You should tell your mother that you filthy marihuana cigarette addict.

They liked it when it was less popular but have to hate it now that normies and Reddit love it

>episod plays
>pickle rick sittin in garage
>summer/beth walk in
>I WONDER IF RICK HAS CEX TOYS
>SUMMER WHAT IS THIS
> DONT KNOW
>*puts pickl rick up vaginas*
LOL

Sup Forums has turned into the old man yelling at those darn kids to get off the grass.

It's only being spammed because it triggers so much of Sup Forums, which has a history of opposing the show for being Reddit.

I don't smoke weed.

You know, people can dislike things you like for reasons unconnected to your internet drama.

Do the Rick dance

This show legitimately makes me angry

No one actually dislikes Rick and Morty besides stupid theists.

LOL ITS A HERB RIGHT XD? 420 BLAZE ITTTTTTT XDDD

P I C K L E R I C K
I
C
L
E

R
I
C
K

This

No, I only smoke cigarettes. Do you need a hug?

Oh, so you're an IV marihuana user then. Disgusting. How are you going to feel when your fathers find your cold dead body in the morgue with ten marihuana needles sticking out of your arms?

literally r*ddit: the show

kys

sage goes in all fields

LOL BLAAAAAZE IT BRO!!!!11 STAY LIT XD!1

dan harmon is the patrick stump of television in that, he created something which was for the most part good and of quality early on in his career that soon grew into something much larger and more popular than he anticipated and rather than spinning out and losing control he's simply gotten to the point of seeing what his fanbase will put up with.

twitter.com/meto_nation/status/893599132648132608

How do we stop the cancer reject from Sup Forums?

Butthurt fallout boy fan detected.

>watching media while high
Absolute pleb tier. First views are for sober bois

I think it's only slightly above mediocre.

It tries to be something it's not and it fails. Rick is a man who has killed hundreds of thousands and once raped and entire football stadium full of people. Stop trying to make me feel bad for him and start putting me in the shoes of (((Morty))), someone who has to put up with his bullshit.

How am I supposed to be upset when Bird Person dies, if Rick has already shown he has plenty of back ups?

REDDIT RICK!!!

I M A P I C K L E M O R T Y
I T U R N E D M Y S E L F I N T O A P I C K L E

So it's for autistic retards.

Got it.

Why the fuck would Rick even turn himself into a Pickle. That's the kind of dumb LOLSORANDUMB humor that always falls flat in Rick and Morty. The best episodes are the ones that don't delve too hard into that shit.

Autism.

can someone please explain what in the fuck this meme even is? and what it means? thanks

I'M PLUMBUS RICK
BOOM BIG REVEAL

pick rhymes with rick, rick is a pickle. pickle rick, what the fuck is wrong with you?

>PLUMBUS RICK

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501825171595.webm

so he's calling himself a prick?

How do you get that result I tried it

PRICKLY RICK!

AHHHHHHHHHH RICK I CAN'T TOUCH MY PRICK

Same senpai.

The show is decent for animation atm since SP KotH simpsons and futurama are all pretty dead.

But seeing people genuinely complain about its supposed atheist nihilistic cuckold propaganda agenda and white genocide make me laugh harder

I both ironically AND unironically love the pickle rick meme

he got it in like 6 questions actually

BOOM

samefag

C R I N G E

That's genius

daily dose

This show sucks hard.

How many hours before the episode?

PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!

even the worst episode of Family Guy is better than SHITTY RICK

This. It reminds them of painful memories from school and being the outcast kid that liked something and was ridiculed for it until one of the popular kids liked it, needless to say user wasn't still liked and was in fact called an ass kisser and imitater even though he had liked it first.

last week? the episode was mediocre but the freakout was excellent. can't wait for Sup Forums to get PICKLED

B O O M
I
G
R E V E A L

>boom, big reveal
>it's not actually a big reveal because it was put in a trailer and publicised

What did they mean by this?

I'd rather see this ironic shitposting than another fucking normalfag circle jerking GoT thread.

PICKLE RICKERS ARE IN THE HOUUSEE TONIIGHHT