This is literally heartbreaking to watch the end of westeros as we know it

This is literally heartbreaking to watch the end of westeros as we know it.

>get burnt to death by dragons
>haha you whitebois can't fight XD

europe in 100 years. and its caused by strong independent smug women and castrated males (a symbol for numale liberal guys). thanks for the redpill d&d

>This is literally heartbreaking to watch
I'm an accelerationist, I love this shit.

Nigger tier.

It's like shooting someone in the back of the head and calling them pussies for not being able to get back up.

I dare him to say that to the Hound or the Mountain's face.

>It's like shooting someone in the back of the head and calling them pussies for not being able to get back up.

isn't that more Italian tier?

Lmao it was funny

It'd be scrumptious if Ser Robert Strong cleaved him in half later

The book lore of the dothraki is really good much better than the show.

Holy shit, that's genius

Imagine being THIS assblasted about your whiteness

hurr durr x in book much better than show hurrrrrr

>This is literally heartbreaking to watch the end of westeros as we know it.
>literally
I know hyperbole is a thing, but you're a retard op.

that's what he said isn't it?

This fucking guy..

>implying the savages could lay siege to a castle
>implying they won't all die when winter comes

are the dothraki a different race?

are the dornish as well, then?

They wouldn't even have won that battle without the dragon.

>webm
kek.

Did GoT just become racial? It feels like it. There's parallels now between the dothraki and Islamic conquests from the Middle East and North Africa.

no there are not. Islamic armies were initially heavily armed infantry Dothraki are light cavalry

dornish are like the spanish or greeks, they are natives and many consider them white westerosi, but they are a bit browner... dothraki is a different race tho

Robert said to never fight Dothraki on an open battlefield

>The Hound
>cant even beat a woman
>being able to compete with the BBC

WEW lad i knew Sup Forumstards were delusional, but this is some next-level delusion. Dream on, Drumpftard

More like the Mongols.

not to mention shes evenly matched with a small girl in a duel. that means the official ranking is strong independent woman>brown people with bbc>>>>>>>pathetic white bois who cant even fight

back to pol retard

Yes user, they literally explain this over and over in the show.

Westeros was inhabited by the First Children. Then the First Men (Northeners) who led the First Children to the forests. Then Westeros was invaded by the Andals (anyone not a Northener), and finally, the Rhoynar (the Southeners, including Dorne). The Valyrians (Targaryens) are a different ethnicity as well.

Why do you think they bring up the whole

>King of the Andals and the First Men

shit everytime someone is king?

>the First Children
You mean the Children of the Forest. The first men basically genocided the Children and now they're only north of the wall. That's why there's a popular theory that the Children have sent the White Walkers/Others to go south to kill all of the humans. Especially now that in the show at least, the Children made the White Walkers.

Rhoynar aren't "southerners" they're dornish subgroup

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

they are more like orcs retards

Also the Children weren't completely genocided, because they're skinchangers like Bran. Their souls can live on by warging into animals, air, and most importantly, the weirwood. When men cut down weirwood they're killing the Children and cutting out their eyes, as all weirwood is somehow connected to each other. GRRM writes a lot about collective consciousnesses, so it's often thought that the Children of the Forest became a hivemind that live on through the weirwood. Men are cutting down weirwood so they have to send the whitewalkers to stop them. It's ENTIRELY in self defense/preservation.

you guys are retarded

>implying white liberals are not the enemy

Lmao people think the dothraki are black now?

>fuck you
>you and other ragheadniggerscum will be slaughtered when real whites arrives

They're right though, you insufferable penis slurping sodomite!

no

Prove it, you gargantuan pus boil.

First men/Northmen/Wildlings = Irish and Scottish Celts with Northern English Accents because their language is now Andal.

Andals=Anglo Saxons

Dornish =Spanish

Free Cities =Italians

Dothraki= An Amalgamation of Mongols, Native Americans, Huns.

Slavers Bay folk = Middle Easterners

>your ppl cant fight
Why didn't tyrion say ''These people are boys and oyung men forced to fight for a shit lord they've never seen, taken from their family and forced to fight rapists. By rapists I mean you lot, ya cunt.''

Implying anything from Time Warner isn't ideologically charged right now.

They're not different races. They're still humans. it's like the british are all from germanic tribes, same as many other european tribes, however over time different cultures sprang up

>you realize now that Ser Barristan was killed off so unceremoniously because they couldn't show how fucking shite Dothraki would be against armored Westeros fighters with a modicum of training

then how am I wrong?

He is right, you numale cuck.

>implying posting shit on the internet is "doing something"

Fuck off Sup Forums.

So the Dothraki are raping/murdering their way through Westeros, right? How is Dany going to address that, are we going to see some Dothraki getting burned as an example?

Sup Forums-posting aside, it is really weird how the leadership of Dany's faction is entirely woman and castrated men, except for the dwarf.

Jesus christ this "insult" has alot of people triggered.

heh nothing personal kid

you saying alot like it's a real word triggers me more

Stay mad drumpfkin

I thought the Islamic armies in the Arab Conquests were light cavalry. Wasn't their main advantage over the Byzantines their ability to move swiftly across the desert because they weren't weighed down by so much armor and heavy weaponry?

That fucking Jabroni that Jaime always hangs out with, should have taken that gold that he dropped and hired 20 good men

Shut up, nigger. Back to your cuck shed, cunt.

>white liberals
>(((white))) liberals

How fucked up and brainwashed do you have to be when you interpret everything - even a fantasy tv show - as politically charged.

It's fiction you dumbfucks. I watch this shit to escape from the real world.

There are also Sub-Saharan Africans to the South (you see a lot of them in Essos, like the Unsullied and Salador San), as well as a country that's implied to basically be East Asian (the cities all have Chinese-based names, like Ying).

Who cares about the books? only nerds read books fucking queer

Ser Jorah did pretty well against Qotho.

i know right?

pol has polluted this website with lunatics

and he did have a point

the lannisters got destroyed

If you think the poltards watching GoT are bad you should read some feminist websites like jezebel about the portrayal of women - or rape - in GoT.

in D&D world they don't need sieges to take castles

Except for the fact that Jamie was able to fight Dothraki one-handed....it's not meant to be a case of "Dothraki>Westerosi". The Dothraki catch the Lannisters almost completely by surprise, and they vastly outnumber them. Not to mention that they've got a fucking dragon.

Except it is charged with political messages. D&D said so.

weren't most castles completely fucked up by aegon and his dragons?

i dont think they'd really need to do much sieging.

>british are humans

nigga what?

got WAS ALWAYS about politics since book 1.

>charged with political messages

2deep4me

He's talking about real-life political messages. Not fictional medieval court politics. For example, a lot has been said about a supposed feminist message in the show. Personally I'm not sure how true that is, since out of the 5 female rulers, 4 are incompetent and the other is insane.

>implying they won't all die when winter comes
do you think d&d care about that

>Take off that armor!

Never fails to make me laugh

superior anglo genes.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH LE BOOGEYMAN POL IS RUNING MY ESCAPIST SHIT WAAAAAAAAAAAAH

is it strange for anglo parents to see their cute kids transform into anglos during puberty?

I would Brand season 1

They're not ruining anything, they're just being retards as usual.

Sup Forumstards are mentally and emotionally damaged people.

He was sick and injured when Brienne BARELY beat him. And that guy looks like an arab, not a nigger.

>Sup Forumstards are mentally and emotionally damaged people.

Which does not explain how they keep being right all the time.

>Being obsessed with and paranoid about a Sup Forums board
Get help. Or maybe find another website, but you strike me as the kind of retard who'd bitch about Sup Forums on Facebook.

Eunuchs held surprising sway over certain historical courts, most famously in China but also in early Japan, Persia and Turkey.

Because it's literally made to parrot society so people 'relate' to a world of fucking dragons. It's retarded but that's always been tv.

Wow so I wasn't the only one that saw Tyrion's face looking at the hell inflicted on the battlefield against people of his native land of Westeros, and seeming like him thinking "oh no, what have I done?" - then it bringing to mind the current and future situation in Europe and the wider Western world etc

Right about what?

Pizzagate was a huge meme.

fpbp

Nothing would be more satisfying than Mountain/Strong trying to kill a dragon and getting cooked in his armor.

>implying the savages could lay siege to a castle
This season isn't over yet :^).

>how do numbers work

>DUDE ALL NATIONALISTS ARE RETARD LOSERS LMAO

>children of the forest can warg air
>children of the forest were genocided by the first men
c'mon niggers don't make me go through everything

good

fuck europeans

>an autistic image collection of sluts at their most impressionable age wearing nazi shit somehow disproves the fact that most people on Sup Forums are retarded

Lord give me quads to calm down at this stupidity I am witnessing before my own eyes.

get back to the kitchen I'll handle this m'lady

The dothrakis are supposed to be based off mongols right? So why the fuck are people shitposting about BBC?

Was I the only one that was very anxious (in the sense of losing strength) seeing all those Dothraki casualties and Drogon getting speared[\spoiler]?

>calling other people retards while posting on Sup Forums