"white" rappers

Why are all "white" rappers Jewish? Are they just trying to make as much money as possible or are they trying to influence white people? Or both?

Eminem doesn't count because his manager is a Jew and he's also an outlier who grew up poor

>lil kikey: "look at how much of a cucked white goy I am. You should be a cuck too"

youtube.com/watch?v=SqWVOY40oBw

Video related. What is their endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JxLS-cpgbe0
youtube.com/watch?v=yfP7qK0khuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4
youtube.com/watch?v=iHnNLfc0OX0
youtube.com/watch?v=tzen8_NV26Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7ugh36gfkPs
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ay3-znV8OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XzAyjtJ3s6c
youtube.com/watch?v=W79JqEBeXSo
youtube.com/watch?v=hT1Zseo2Wuw
youtube.com/watch?v=eWeiWVnWYXs
youtube.com/watch?v=FAx6O9NQZjI
youtube.com/watch?v=sLArJlm9i1A
youtube.com/watch?v=7RiiyNfDE_M
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/#ixzz3LIpmEt77
theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/12/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews are the niggers of white people.

Also riff raff is an ayran.

Riff raff is dope

I'll be damned actually it looks like Riff Raff is jewish lol

So is mac miller.

Who is the top middle guy?

>>>/reddit/

>His mother grew up in Ohio, descending from a family of German and Lithuanian Jews that included several survivors, and victims, of the Holocaust.

Riff raff is dope.

Mike (Kike) Posner. He's not a full on rapper but you get the deal. He has a really popular and annoying song that I hear all the time on the radio at work.

Pic related is also Jewish

bump please respond

>Action Bronson is Jewish too

Damn OP you redpilled me pretty hard today.

All of these rappers suck anyways. I actually am fairly into hip hop.

Riff Raff had some good shit initially but it was good on a kinda meme level. He actually had a decent flow and unique sound but he is too much of a joke to take seriously.

Mac Miller has never made anything that I liked or thought was interesting.

Lonely Island made meme rap which wasn't particularly good or funny imo.

Action Bronson I liked until I realized he had the exact same flow and style on every song. He doesn't have enough range.

I'll add a good song for Riff Raff and Action Bronson though so people can see when they were good.

Riff Raff
youtube.com/watch?v=JxLS-cpgbe0

Action Bronson
youtube.com/watch?v=yfP7qK0khuQ

They both fell off hard after both of these songs. Probably not worth your time looking more into them.

Yeah riff raff is meme-tier and he always has been, has good production though. Same with action bronson IMO.

Fuck lonely island tho and I don't really care for mac miller

Ninja from Die Antwoord isn't a Jew.

Oh yeah and lil dicky is Reddit the rapper.

I dunno I can't get into music that is supposed to be comedy.

You're full of shit OP, the second best white rapper apart from Eminem is as antisemitic as it gets.

youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4

i like good production, above all things. a lot of rappers, and some of these guys, just say a bunch of retarded non-sequiturs, but it's just kind of irrelevant to me, i just enjoy their beats

What about Rugged man?

Besides Shady, Chris Webby is the only white rapper worth a damn.

youtube.com/watch?v=iHnNLfc0OX0

Is Rittz Jewish? He has Jewish hair. Also, Matisyahu used to be jewish, but he used to not be jewish before that.

youtube.com/watch?v=tzen8_NV26Y

Asher Roth is Jewish too

lonely island is great

Beastie boys made it desirable.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=7ugh36gfkPs

R.A. the rugged man, I believe is a christian and is seriously one of the most red pilled rappers out there.

Oddly enough Vinnie paz of Jedi Mind Tricks is a muslim and pretty red pilled too.

Diabolic also, talks some real anti free-masonry stuff and has some very ill tracks.

Eminem isn't Jewish and he's the only white rapper that matters since he did it entirely to spite the niggers that bullied him as a kid and now nigger culture's "crown jewel" is associated with a white guy.

I thought he was an Albanian Muslim?

>Music industry is controlled by Jews
>Why are there so many successful jewish musicians

Really makes you think

Mac Miller is my shit, fuck you I don't care about the jews :)))

>Eminem doesn't count because his manager is a Jew
Like literally every other manager and agent in history?

Eminem does count as a non-Jew.

Besides that, he's the only white rapper, period.

Brother Ali is albino. Muslim, I think.

His mother is Jewish buyt I'm 90% sure he's an nonreligous.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ay3-znV8OQ

kek I saw the title and picture before reading the post and was going to post all these guys are kikes.

I guess NWA don't count as black cause thier manager was jewish.

Before Sup Forums or Madison Avenue, Jews were mainly best at repackaging information to maintain continuity of ideology across formats and circumstances (memes). Jews are reflexively good at embracing new communication styles for the same reason Africans are good at running.

dont think riff raff was raised jewish, although his bio says his mom came from a jewish family

RIFF RAFF IS GERMAN-AMERICAN HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

HIS FIRST NAME IS HORST YOU DUMB MUTHAFUCKA

Trump hates Mac Miller.

youtube.com/watch?v=XzAyjtJ3s6c

>white people are racist as fuck but can't stop listening to black music

kek

Yelawolf sounds like a Jew name.

Because Jews love nigger dick.

It's not even an equality thing to then, they fetishize the fuck out of black men. Every jew I've known has been into sucking on tiny black wieners.

I honestly don't care, but yeah I'm on trumps side for this one. Mac's a retard irl but I like his music

mac miller is a shitcunt

MC Serch, an original white rapper, is also jewish

>Rugged man?
He's Jewish too.

Here are some lyrics from his song "Posse Cut":

Staten Island like Joey, I'm Israeli like Razah is
Young Haile Selassie, white Jew, never Nazi

>Michael Wayne Atha was born on December 30, 1979, in Gadsden, Alabama, and is of Cherokee (on his father's side) and White American descent.

he's redneck n sheeit

Also Necro and Ill Bill are jewish. what the fuck?

as is eminem, the only good white rapper

he looks like Lawrence from funhaus

This guy's (aesop rock) name is Ian Bavitz. That sounds jewish.

The beastie boys are cool. Honorary whites in my eyes.

Eminem and Kid Rock get a pass for growing up in the worst snake pit of niggers on the planet outside of mogadishu and not only surviving, but actually thriving and objectively surpassing the niggers that influenced them.

Every other white person that raps is a degenerate that should kill themselves

Heres some of the best red pilled hip hop songs.
Dont forget Webby never sold out and took a deal on a major label like every other "rapper"
youtube.com/watch?v=W79JqEBeXSo
youtube.com/watch?v=hT1Zseo2Wuw
youtube.com/watch?v=eWeiWVnWYXs
youtube.com/watch?v=FAx6O9NQZjI

MGK and Yelawolf.

Let's not forget (((Drake)))

Also apparently Kreayshawn is Jewish too. Never knew that, really made me think

What about G-Eazy? He has the classic white guy haircut.

Any really popular white rapper is gimmicky and sucks, basically. Theres some dope underground rappers like logic, the grouch, eligh etc etc...

>nigger music
>redpilled

>>>/reddit/

whatever. hip-hop is fucking shit and is destroying human culture even more.

go listen to some classical music and clear your head out. I'll accept Indian raga / classical music and/or Gamelan music too.

theres no way mac miller doesn't have FAS or some type of impairment. The guy just looks fucking retarded.

absolute cornball

>logic
>white

Try again

May be Jewish but he's also black.

classical music doesnt open up new thought processes or a message, nor does it tell a tale.

Its good, dont get me wrong, but just chill background noise isn't what i'm looking for in music.

I think he's christian

all white rappers sound the same apart from eminem from before he got sober. and logic raps like a white guy

you single me out of this whole thread?
>>>/muhdick/

youtube.com/watch?v=sLArJlm9i1A

More Jewish rappers:

>Aesop Rock
Ian Matthias (((Bavitz))) is a Lithuanian Jew.
>Ill Bill.
>Necro
>Sage Francis
>Watsky
>Despot
Alec (((Reinstein))) is a NY Jew.

you forgot lil dicky and the beastie boys and mac miller

this is very well known
don't really care for either, though necro makes nice beat, and ill bill has some decent verses
they had a metal band as kids that was pretty good for the time though
youtube.com/watch?v=7RiiyNfDE_M

If you hate white people and are trying to subvert them, why would you make white people rich in the process? It makes more sense to convince whites that degeneracy and blacks are cool while making Jews rich instead of whites. Everyone can rap. All rappers sound exactly the same. It takes very little talent. If they wanted most rappers to be white instead of jewish, then they would be. I never noticed this because I don't fall victim to jewish subversion and don't listen to rap, but this very strong evidence of jewish subversion

>likes riff raff
>uses the word dope

are you 12?

Same reason black rappers act like niggers. It's all about the shekels goyim.

>Besides Shady, Chris Webby is the only white rapper worth a damn.
That guy is major Jewish

>If they wanted most rappers to be white instead of jewish, then they would be.
The jews decide who are popular rappers. Not the people. The literally choose what music becomes popular. This is not a coincidence

They were already mentioned

>Implying the entire music industry isn't controlled by jews

Idiot. Non Jewish whites are goyim aka white trash aka niggers to Jews. They run shit. Who the fuck you think told you you were "white"? Who the fuck told blacks they were "black". You literally know nothing.

Wtf are you talking about? I implied it was.

Ill Bill's lyrics and melodies are pretty damn awesome tho.

Blaming rap for the destruction on culture....stfu it's always been the white Jew bankers.

>Who the fuck you think told you you were "white"?
Wait what? Jews told me I was white? Jews are trying to rid the white race from the planet. You know nothing, faggot

>Non Jewish whites
You mean whites? Jews aren't white. Stop trying to talk down to people like you're redpilled. You honestly literally know nothing

>he doesn't understand art or music
>Muh spiritual lyrical miracles

>le red pill may may xd

yeah man youre so smart and enlightened because you say nigger on an weeb site.

Jew is NOT a race. "Jews" are white dumbass. Why doesn't pol get that? Who rewrote history? Who was behind "civil rights"? Etc etc etc. learn some shit.

we white now

I din't even say nigger, nigger

Form a Jew
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/#ixzz3LIpmEt77

From a white nationalist
theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/12/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white/

The Jews of the bible are black...fact. Jews in Israel today....fucking from EUROPE. They are fake devil worshipping "Jews".

I don't listen to any white rappers because they are shit. Them being jewish is the only reason they are popular, kinda like all those talentless jew actors.

Jews control everything. Always have always will.

Not reading any of that....they are caucasoid.

>From a white nationalist
*from a white nationalist with a phd in evolutionary psychology/professor at Cal State who has done extensive studies on jews and only became a white nationalist after perusing those studies

Caucasoid != white, you dipshit

I know dumbass....Jews are white

Maybe they just have fun making music?

...Nope, must be a zionist conspiracy!

Sometimes I have to double check to make sure I'm not on /x/.

Fucking Arabs are Caucasoid too are they white?

No they're not. Why bring up them being caucasoid if you know that doesn't make someone white?

basketball-americans only perceive 2 races: black and white