This is your final warning gringo. Get out. This is OUR LAND!

This is your final warning gringo. Get out. This is OUR LAND!

Chicanos will be gassed

Hmm so you are Athabaskan? Or Hokan? Or Chumashan? Or Penutian? Maybe Aztecan? Probably Yuki-Wappo, right?

NOPE! You are some Spanish rapebaby that lost a meme war in the 1840's. cry moar shitskin.

arlen is in texas

Maybe you faggots should stop stealing "Hispanic" and quit browning up the word

At least have the decency to know that you are a fucking indian

This is are land! Leave!

Yeah, the intelligence is weak with this one.

1847 never forget

also never buy a mexican coin that year or later

>is are land
lol

they can have california

Try me spic

My gated white community is basicly a military base

>long barrel
>pistol grip
>high capacity clip
>sniper scope

That's illegal in California, you welfare leech.

Why do you think Mexico is a shithole and California was one of the wealthiest places on earth?

The difference is that one was filled with white people and the other was filled with spics. Get out. You native / conquistador rape babies have no claim to any land as you are mongrel abominations.

Yeah m8 this is are land too

Don't tell them to get out, just shoot them. Last thing we need is those commies leaking out of the state.

Democratic plantation la raza slave.. I mean voter.

>california
>white

Good one, Leaf, you always know how to cheer me up..

t.californian

>ARE LAND

>are land
It's spelled Ireland dumb spic and it belongs to us not you meztizo manlet cunts.

why? im not into coins. genuinely curious

ARE LAND BITCH
WHITE CUNT

>angry Mexican threatens to take California
Mexico I'm not sure how to explain my feelings on this, let's try with a hypothetical. Imagine one day you're taking out your garbage (do they have garbage collection in Mexico?) and as you're doing so a midget walks up to you and starts waving a butter knife and demanding you give him the garbage. You're trying to keep from laughing, but this just makes the midget angrier, he starts ranting and raving about "reconquista" and then he pokes you a few times with the butter knife. This is just too much, you double over laughing, idly you knock the midget over and he starts crying, his effort to steal your garbage foiled. You manage to get up, and before he can run away you pick up the midget and stuff him in the garbage can. Chuckling to yourself you go back to your house and go about your day.

In case you didn't get it you're the fucking midget. Also you're fat, you're the only country that an American can call fat without being a hypocrite, think about that.

If white people go bye bye so does civilization

Cause it's made from donkey semen gringo, jajaja

As far as I'm concerned, Mexico can have that cucked state. I'm sure the Libtards would be happy to be Mexican citizens instead of Americans.

>I'm sure the Libtards would be happy to be Mexican citizens instead of Americans.

I have a feeling Mexico will deport them and build a wall to keep them out.

Is it not the mexicans that do the most screaming about
>Muh boarders
So if we do away with boarders, Mexicans have NO LAND of their own.
>liberal hypocrisy at its best

>clip
Ya done fucked up

thats right stay out of

LOS ANGELOS

SAN JOSE

SANTA MONICA

SAN DIEGO

and any other spanish city.

its spanish for a reason HELLO?!?!?!

You can have that shithole. We'll just build a wall around it too.

Your own Aztec Familia would rip out your heart and shove it up your ass Paco

Fuck off beaner

they're all fucking 1847 reprints and every coin dealer knows it. it's nothing more than a large chunk of gold with no added historical value. pretty retarded if your coin's "numismatic" value can only INCREASE because of proof of its pedigree, i.e., pre-1933 U.S. gold is a separate category in most online dealers