Is this the true mark of first world status?

Is this the true mark of first world status?

Seriously, it disgusts me to think that some people use dry paper to smear literal shit in their ass crack. Think if you got shit on your hands... would you wipe it with dry paper a few times and think you are clean? It's revolting. In my country this is an outrage.

>Is this the true mark of first world status?
no
standard here
needless to say not first world

>having a soggy asscrack instead
India-tier tßh

>smear literal shit in their ass crack

You just wipe until there's no poo left how is that difficult?

America in charge of reading and comprehension

not a problem if you shower daily

>Seriously, it disgusts me to think that some people use dry paper to smear literal shit in their ass crack.
>Washing without Soap
>Hygenic

Pick one.

>You just wipe until there's no poo left how is that difficult?
He probably has the runs from a diet of wine, snails and cheese.

>without Soap
who the fuck said that?

I noticed americans in particular feel like complicating this stuff, almost to compensate or something. A bidet is literally nothing more than an elongated sink installed at a lower height, nothing more, nothing less. Just like you normally have soap on your normal sink, you usually have some kind of soap(perhaps of a different kind) on a bidet as well.

True Italians wash their arse with tomato purée

I actually agree, and I am a westerner. Although I consider latrine/Asian toilets to be inferior and disgusting, but washing would save a lot of resources, water would be less polluted if people didn't throw the toilet paper in the drainage, and it would be cleaner overall.

I shit at home almost always, and I usually just take a quick shower and wash myself afterwards.

>amerisharts

No, actually it is a third world countries' thing

>who the fuck said that?
>I noticed americans in particular feel like complicating this stuff, almost to compensate or something. A bidet is literally nothing more than an elongated sink installed at a lower height, nothing more, nothing less. Just like you normally have soap on your normal sink, you usually have some kind of soap(perhaps of a different kind) on a bidet as well.
Do you see soap in that picture Gianni?

A got a bidet and I am a poor guy living in a poor country with a clean ass

Let me introduce you to what luxury ass wiping is you filthy frog. Your ass will never be cleaner or more refreshed, but most people won't put up the money for this luxury.

I just shit before I shower, easy least.

>having to hover your filthy ass over to the bidet sink
pic related is standart in REAL first world

>literally for babies
are you a baby

>blocks your path

YES, French brother, bidets are for humans

Nigga just wash your ass in the shower like with the rest of your body

>not deforesting third world shitholes just to wipe your ass
lmaoing @ you shitskin worshippers

>Your ass will never be cleaner or more refreshed

I know right? It was like a caveman discovering fire. How could I had use regular toiler paper all those years?