Wtf the fuck were they thinking?

wtf the fuck were they thinking?

Is this real?

They don't even look like they were in the same zip code.

Vin's a big guy

for whom

yeah, vin had it written in contract to always be the biggest guy of the crew

Proof?

It's not. Dwayne is a much bigger guy.

>wtf the fuck

they were trying "two badasses stand side by side and talk without looking at each other" but it comes off really weird out of context for some reason

photoshop?

Nope.

make you think.

Back of Rocks head looks like a sharpay dog

Why are they trying to pull a RDJ

WILL THEY EVER LEARN?

i remember when this series used to be about street racing

I don't understand, what seems to be the problem?

This fucking shit gets me everytime, I get tired of Sup Forums memes pretty easily but there's such a sophisticated craft behind this one, it's just perfect.

Couldn't they just have Vin Diesel stand on a crate or something?

Si no problem at all then, everything seems to be fine.

>I don't like evolution of series or characters!

Maybe the Marvel movies are more your speed, bucko.

T O R E T T O

Is Van diesel kryptonian in these movies

This.
This is exactly how I interpreted this scene. Does anyone have actual proof that they were trying to pull off some movie Magic that failed? I've yet to see any.

Vin Diesel: Cool bro in real life, plays DnD and loves video games

Dwayne Johnson: Entitled whiny manchild who throws a fit and embarasses himself when professional critics don't like his shitty Baywatch movie

It's them standing next to each other, but this is posted every few hours as a meme.

ok vin shut the fuck up

fuck off libcuck, just because you disagree with someone political idealogy doesn' mean they're entitled manchildren. it takes mental gymnastics to deny how based the rock is.

>Watch this movie with friends
>Even my stoner friend who shuts off his brain for these flicks notices that the physics in this scene make no sense

he's 6 feet tall why would he need to pull an RJD

Aaaah I've fallen for the bait. Rookie mistake on my part. Here, take that (You) back as penance

>went from a fun series about street racing to international antihero super spies
>evolution
Neck yourself

more like 5'10", always in lifts and with a weird posture in every photo

Absolute familia-kino right here.

>hating fun

That's all I read on your post, homo

sounds like a personal problem, fuckwit

>side by side

Are you fucking retarded? They are facing each other. How is that anything close to side by side?

Maaaaan, I remember cruisin' Sup Forums (back then we called it "slash b") looking for the freshest memes. Rickrolling, advice animals, rage comics, greentexts... it seemed like the world was our oyster. Like the memes would never stop flowing.
It's all changed now, the meme game. "The Only Game" as my good friend Brad Dunwhittey called it (rip in piece, bro). Memes aren't just something Joe Schmo can take a look at and understand. Memes require an in-depth understanding and appreciation of film to truly "get". Kino, capeshit, waifu-core... it doesn't matter what your taste is, each meme has to be hand-crafted by dedicated artisans to truly deliver that dank experience.

Sometimes I miss those old days...

I'm not joking. How in the fuck do you interpret green screen superimposed facing each other as "side by side"? You have to be foreign or a huge retard

Haha, nice one kid! I like your moxie, I really do. You remind me of a younger me.
Back when I was just starting out on the boards, I would pull stunts like this all the time. Turn a meme on its ear. Try to be a "big guy" and impress the oldfags. It's completely normal.
But ya know what, kid? In time you'll come to learn that there's more to memery than simple tradition. There's great strength in it. Playing along with some OP's epic bait isn't something we do because we want to fit in. We do it because it weeds out the reddit fags and normies from the true memesmen of Sup Forums.
You stay around here long enough, kid, and you'll come to realize this. But for now, get out there, have some fun, and think about what I said.
And then read the first letter of each sentence of this post ;^)

Oh okay so you were just trolling about it then. Thanks have a nice night

Thanks for making me ruin this thread

*unzips pants*
awful optimistic of you, eh kid?
*forces you to your knees*
*tilts your face up and kisses it before shoving cock down your throat*
*facefucks you for 5-10 minutes, then lifts you onto the couch and puts you face down*
*starts to push cock into your ass*
*it curves up, presses against your prostate as it enters further and further*
*strokes your hair as you begin mumbling nonsense*
heh… you like that, do ya kid?
*you begin noticing details like balls slapping against your ass*
*firmly grabs your hips and slowly pumps in and out*
*starts fucking harder and harder until your yelping each time it’s slammed in to the hilt*
*you begin arching and pushing into it with each thrust*
*jerks you off*
*cum in unison*
h-heh… that was good… eh, kid?

Yeah that's still not side by side dumbass.

All fake.

When will Rocklets ever learn?

whaat