The DNC is not rigged. The DNC was never rigged. Hillary won the election fair and square...

The DNC is not rigged. The DNC was never rigged. Hillary won the election fair and square. No action was taken to influence the media in any way. The DNC leaks were fraudulent, pay no attention to them.

Bernie Sanders lost because his supporters were too young to vote. His campaign was a mess.

Trump's campaign is also a mess and he will lose the same way to Hillary. There will be no rigged general election. There will be no voter fraud or a miscount. Trump will lose because he runs a campaign of hate. He is unfit for the presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/register-to-vote
youtube.com/watch?v=eER3oha8q2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even Bernie said the election was never rigged!

P.S. Hillary is in perfect health. The stools she uses are for comfort only. Disregard any accusations of her being physically disabled or sick. These are lies.

Make sure to use flash photography at her rallies since she's in perfect health

>Trump's campaign is also a mess and he will lose the same way to Hillary.

>Even Bernie said the election was never rigged!
>Hillary is in perfect health.
>The stools she uses are for comfort only

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.

the op pic is the epitome of irony.

bahaha, your self respect is a mess and I don't want to talk about your poor understanding of reality, you piece of shit.

by the way shills we have the vids of you n the kids.

we have all clintons blackmail evidence.

Thank you goy for correcting the record! Time to go cast my ballot for Hillary in November!

including of bill n hill and other internationals that will be brought to justice just as you shills are brought to justice.

FUCK YOU NIGGER SHIT HEAD GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU DUMB DUCK ASSHOLE

This is all false information. Nice try though

This is mind-blowingly bad bait. Just absolutely fucking terrible.

Like, admittedly this is an anonymous image board, but fuck man. OP, you know people think less of you now.

Thank you for correcting the record guys, now #ImWithHer. Cheers from Poland.

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

The DNC has been rigged since its very inception by Southern slave-owning Plantation owners in the 1850s.

>Prove that's not true.
>Protip: you can't.

Did CTR get a big fat check from Soros? They are on overdrive everywhere right now.

Did I Win? - Hillary C.

Guys i mean this guy made a good thread a good bait.We all know this and can we apreciate that he is trying to give us some amusment?Thanks man,the irony is trong with this one

Thank you for correcting the record. Now I will be #WithHer come November!

This is true. The DNC was never rigged against him. He knows that he lost fairly to the better candidate. Bernie was not paid off at all. He did not buy a 4th house with the money he received from bribery. These are false accusations. Republican lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=eER3oha8q2U

>Hillary won the election fair and square

>The DNC is not rigged. The DNC was never rigged.
This is what bullshit looks like. The leaks already proved that they were. Not my fault that you pretend not to believe them
>Hillary won the election fair and square.
Lie #3. Leaks shown, and proved that they were not.
>No action was taken to influence the media in any way.
Once again, leaks proved that they were, in fact, doing so.
>The DNC leaks were fraudulent, pay no attention to them.
And yet, there has been zero evidence to actually support this blatant lie. Unless you have proof that these leaks were, in fact, false, you have no actual case against them.
>Bernie Sanders lost because his supporters were too young to vote. His campaign was a mess.
Actually, his campaign was done very well. And obviously his voters were young enough to vote, because most of the races were too close to call most of the time. Sorry that you are actually this delusional into thinking that it wasn't.
> Trump is unfit for the presidency.
Durr. He's a reality tv star. He has no business being anywhere near the white house, or congress.

Thank you for thinking that you corrected the record. Too bad recent events have gotten you laughed out of the room. No one will ever believe you, or support you. I hope hillary gets assassinated.

If you didn't rig the primary then why did you resign after those leaks revealing how you tampered with the media to put Bernie at a disadvantage, Debbie?

>you will never be paid for shitposting like CTR

3 shekels for u #account

if you honestly believe that anyone in this thread is dumb enough to fall for this you are gravely mistaken

I hate to see a job being done so poorly. If you want to shill at us, you need to use something halfway credible. If you want to troll us, you need something not so laughable because we need to think you actually believe it.