What happend to humanity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BcaQerCQdk0
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-20/syria-doctors-shocked-by-shock-over-everyday-injured-child-photo/7768884
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mudslimes
>Human

>implying there was ever a time in human history when civilians didnt get shafted by war

Islam.

WHERE THE FUGG ARE ALL MY AMERICAN CIVIL WAR PICTURES AT?!?!?

>WAR IS HELL
>XDDDDDD
>youtube.com/watch?v=BcaQerCQdk0

Big deal. Kids die in war all the time. It's not going to stop because of this media circle jerk.

What happened to your post

People forgot how to give a kid a bath before taking his picture

What ever happened to predictability?
The milkman, the paperboy, the evening TV.

Everywhere you look (everywhere you go)
There's a heart (there's a heart)
A hand to hold onto.

Everywhere you look (everywhere you go)
There's a face
Of somebody who needs you.

When you're lost out there and you're all alone,
A light is waiting to carry you home,
Everywhere you look.

A picture is worth 1000 words right? Why shill nonstop and post false, misleading stories and try to brainwash people to your incorrect way of thinking when you can just post a single picture and let people's blind emotion and ignorance do your work for you?

Fuck this picture. Find a copy on any popular facebook news site and look at the amount of boomer and gen Y women alike saying 'how can we not take these people in

seagal dance this thread

Yeah this is something new....

These fucking animals have been doing it to each other since recorded history.

The only difference is better weapons do they can do it with better efficiency

And 24 hour news cycle.

Literally nothing new

That's what humanity is my man

indeed, I wonder what all the regions that turned to shit have in common.

[fakespoiler]islam[/fakespoiler].

man this is so fucked up

what am I looking at?

Propaganda.

nice one, saved.

staged crap to make you empathize with the moderate head choppers who are fighting in aleppo and want the public to get angry at russian who are bombing the shit out of them.

Propaganda same as it's always been.

>hi I'm 12, what is war?

Humanity hasn't changed one iota in thousands of years.

What happened to putting a sympathetic face on a savage movement?

Propaganda much?

Humanity you say?

Well, some parts of the world don't kill each other over dumb shit like religion.

Why is humanity always at blame when sandniggers do sandnigger stuff?

wtf I hate Assad now, Allahu Akbar!

Nothing, this just in humans love killing other humans. No one cares about this little sandnigger.

People have beliefs that can become a religion. Your belief that religion is dumb shit being one example.

We evolved in an environment that would do worse to us on a regular basis.

>tfw never watched the video because I already know it'll just be a sob story trying to pull on the heartstrings
>tfw I don't even care

I think its time we start a nice photoshop challenge! Lets make a meme outta this boys to challenge the medias vision.

Religions are just overgrown and socially accepted cults.

Absolutely nothing.

War never changes.

Debunked.

wtf i love shitskins now

We lost our ability to aim

We elected a violent black man, who thinks if he bombs all of Israel's opponents, they won't want more billions in aid.
8 more years of Hillary, makes more of this possible due to her being the lynch pin in the war machine.
Read her emails, understand that this child's predicament is a result of Hillary's policy.
Killary and the war machine must be stopped. Don't vote for crooked candidates.

And you're attacking people who think different that you, just like all of humanity throughout history and prehistory. Congrats. Now say fuck that kid like the rest of us.

meme photoshops when

Normies eat this propaganda up. They don't care one bit about muslims blowing us up and killing us but the second some shit skinned kid is posted they all care about it all of the sudden

didn't Hillary fund those guys?

Nation building wanted to fast forward other civilizations to the end of history that was liberal democracy on a marxist linear history line.

Turns out whig history isn't history.

Is this real or they just look alike?

I want to know if this shit is legit.

Pokemon Go, not so harmless after all

I appreciate the power of propaganda but still can't help but feel sorry for the lad.
Whats the end game here? Do the elites want public support for sending in ground troops to keep our attention of domestic problems or something?

88s confirm

Real life moderate Syrian rebels.

Rev up support for heavy American intervention which Hillary will be happy to serve.

There are lots of Christians in Syria. How can you tell what religion a child is or if he's religious at all?

You have a lot of growing up to do before anyone will hold you in respect for a comment so shallow.

>Figure 1.--Here 7-year-old Nermin Divovic lies in a pool of blood, shot in the head by an expert Serb sniper who kneww full well that he was killing a child. Any sniper placing a head shot knows precisely who he is killing. American and British U.N. firefighters arrived almost immediately and put their bodies in between Nermin and the sniper. (U.N. firefighters were needed because the Serbs targeted Bosnian firemen.) Nermin was tragically already dead, killed in the center of Sarajevo November 18, 1994. Nermin was just one of hundreds of men, women, and children, killed by Serb snipers positioned in high-rise apartment buildings creating Sniper Alley. The U.N. firefighters were at his side at once, but the boy died outright. This image as well as countless other incidents gives lie to Islamist lies that America is making ar on Muslims. Photographer: Enric Marti.

WTF I HATE EXPERT SNIPERS NOW

The dude that took the photo doesnt have his watch on the last photos.

He lost it?

I want to believe this shit is real but i want to be 100%

not the same person you fucking subhuman

Same t-shirt tho.

Same t-shirt you paste nigger.

How do you explain that.

Human beings have always been violent retards to each other since time began

Even back in the prehistoric days when neanderthals were living in caves and clubbing each other to death this was a daily thing

War and death and tragedy isn't some 21st century thing

> head is not blown to pieces

I call bullshit.

FPBP

No shit Sherlock. And I say this a group that was supposedly getting killed.

I remember wartime propaganda well. We still have records.

On radio they reported that Serbs once took a school of children an then forced them to walk over the mine fields and shit...

Obviously none of that happened and it was just war time propaganda.

This.

Humanity has always been like his. It becomes less so over time and people become more sensitive to it but don't act like this is anything new.

What's new is the Internet and virtue signalling, well a new face of an age old problem.

Exactly. I feel numb towards this kid because I know no one is going to do a damn thing for him but use his image to push their own agenda.

Which is always taking in more refugees, not kicking ISIS's ass and Assad's ass. Nope. Don't actually solve the problem, just create a new one that makes you look better for pretending to solve.

4 scoops

desu we are about to go extinct soon
only way to prevent is to genocide chinks niggers and muslims and take their position
then impose strict birth regulations

Oh man, I have seen it here before and wondered, it's a shame our media is one big compilation of "oh noh! poor brown people! abolish borders and let in some savages!"

personally I would be happy if russia would glass the middle east...

He needs to sue them when he grows up

How long till this child gets Pepe'd? (Pic related)

>internet forensics and ballistics expert
Yeah his head should've exploded just like in those cool movies and videogames... faggot

see .

Slick moves with slick shoes.

Mehhhhhh not fooled #coldasice

i quickly did this

look what islam did to the brown loli

C'MON!

Yeah remember when there used to be almost 0 war and even when there was war literally no innocent people were harmed? I mean come on, it's 2016!

Nothing you retard, do you think this is the first little boy to be hurt in human history?

>Russia openly tells the population of aleppo that it's about to start shelling the fuck out of it.
>Russia opens a humanitarian corridor to help civilians leave aleppo
>Civilians choose to stay with their kids.

This is a clear cut case of bad parenting, move along people.

Who actually gives a shit about this kid seriously.

this also what you call "humanity" doesnt exist humans have always been savage and brutish the only difference is now we have more efficient methods of murdering one another

Shoop a maga hat on him

the only difference is now the west has dropped all pretense of ideology and kills people for economic reasons which is whats it always been about anyway

It's more sexy when they don't like it.

Right. Clearly you've never seen a gun hit anything but a target on a sheet of paper before.

take a guess
go on, try

Welcome to war.

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-20/syria-doctors-shocked-by-shock-over-everyday-injured-child-photo/7768884

The first few times I saw this picture without context my first thoughts were "Why is a picture of a Walking Dead extra in a makeup chair getting spammed on Sup Forums?"

it grew up

fuck off faggot

Are we pretending that just now in 2016 that children has started to die in conflict?

>this pic is national news
>the thousands of little girls groomed and raped by muslims in the UK is a racist non-story

>mexican
>not watching people get killed in the most fucked up ways

lel

A .22 caliber sniper rifle could kill you without literally blowing your head off. Ask /k/.

I don't know

also, notice how the media doesn't give a single shit about children being killed by moderate beheaders in government-held areas of aleppo