Carnage vs. Garnet

Alright Sup Forums lets do another stupid power level discussion. Who would win in a fight. The crazy serial killer symbiote carnage? Or the fusion Garnet?

Is there any singing involved?

This. If Garnet is allowed to sing, she wis hands down.

Is it new OP as hell Carnage? The one that doesn't seem to die?

Carnage hands down.

Garnet lacks any means of sonic attack and for some reason she loses the elemental powers of Ruby and Saphire, or at the very least she has yet to display them. Future vision is incredibly unreliable and given Cassidy's unpredictable nature it is unlikely she could fight him effectively. On top of that gems seem to be weak to slashing/piercing, which is Cassidy's specialty, and constricting/crushing attacks, which he is also capable of doing. The symbiote is also probably stronger than Garnet and Carnage is probably highly resistant to blunt impacts like Garnet would be dealing.

Basically she is up against an enemy that is super strong, super tough and she lacks the means to seriously harm him while he has everything he needs to pop her physical form like bubble.

No plot allowed. She can sing, but this ain't an SU episode. So there will be no music and Carnage will not fight in rhythm to the song.
Current incarnation in the comics

When Garnet sings, everyone loses.

>she loses the elemental powers of Ruby and Saphire, or at the very least she has yet to display them.
She showed she had electricity powers at one point during the Meat Beat Mania episode, so that's something.

Carnage was actually in something good before, so I guess he wins

Carnage tanks A LOT
In the new comics he's in, he's now immune to sonic attacks

>Carnage will not fight in rhythm to the song.
i mean he might?

Depends on how much juice she can generate. The symbiotes don't seem particularly weak to electricity, but it can still hurt them if it is strong enough.

Why?

And let's add on that in Axis he took Apocalypse's genocide bomb point blank, then popped up in a issue of Nova as if nothing happened

Well he ain't really fighting there, just covering an explosion.

Besides the singing part of Free bird isn't really a fighting tempo song.

He just does
Deadpool vs Carnage showed him tanking too

ill fuken fite u m8

I'm just saying he would be crazy enough to do it.

Nah Kletus is a classic rock kind of guy, he ain't into this new wave baloney

If Carnage sings, does that mean Garnet has to fight him in rhythm?

If Carnage sings he wins then. Song advantage cannot be underestimated.

I mean, he didn't die but I wouldn't exactly call that tanking

90's Carnage with weakness to extreme sound and heat? Possibly Garnet.

Modern Carnage, with immunity to fucking everything (except a very specific order of magic sigils) and the ability to consume/corrupt/assimilate any living thing he touches? Carnage wins, no contest. Conway turned him into a suped up Lovecraftian Demigod.

>Current Incarnation in the comics
Carnage. There is no contest here. Current Carnage is virtually a God.

What about Venom/Red Hulk/Ghost Rider vs Malachite?

>Garnet vs Carnage
that's stupid.
it should be Amazon Omega vs Carnage

>omega
>not alpha

Could Omega safely consume the Symbiote's biomatter?
because if so he can functionally fight forever thanks to his healing factor

it's honestly looking like Omega is going to surpass Alpha
I can't wait for S2 to come out

If he does I hope they fix his shitty design.

Garnet something something future vision.

She used fire powers as alexandrite once, they are just shitty when you have better weapons.

No, those are explicitly revealed to be Alexandrite's powers in Know Your Fusion.

I feel like Garnet's power alone would get Carnage

Fucking stomp my head to the pavement all you want, doesnt change the fact that all the songs in the show suck dick.

>Garnet lacks any means of sonic attack and for some reason she loses the elemental powers of Ruby and Saphire, or at the very least she has yet to display them.
She has electric powers, because thunderstorms happen when a cold front hits a warm one.

If all she needs is to create a sonic sound I think she's more than capable of that whether it's through shapeshifting or some other means. Like she could just shapeshift her throat to create a specific note, and at that point it really comes down to whether or not she could figure that out as his weakness.

dem panels
goosebumps

Oh well what IS his weakness then?

Fire and even then it has to be fairly intense. And even then he managed to survive

Anyone remember Carnage: Mind Bomb ?

Isn't electricity just really intense fire when you come down to it? In terms of it being extremely hot and shit.

You know what, I think the reason this conversation is pointless in the end is that nobody can agree on how physically strong Garnet is. She's shown to be casually powerful but occasionally has trouble, but the things she has trouble with are always other Gems or Gem constructs, so it all comes down to what people agree is the general power level of Gems and how far above they are to humans.

I was just thinking this too
But it's still fun
Also
And I'm being serious
Carnage could easily 'trigger' Garnet
This could go for our against him
She is definitely sensitive though

>exist in an infinite number of universes
>can teleport everywhere (Rick can open portals everywhere even if he's not there and use them to slice you in half)
>has the fastest fuel known in his universe (which allows him to move about everywhere in the Universe and multiverse)
>built a fucking universe inside his spaceship
The list goes on. Like, every episode there's a fucking crazy feat.

Are you in the right thread?

Garnet isn't that easy to "trigger", the one time it happened to her was because she felt partially responsible for a horrible thing that happened to her dead comrades which would mess up anyone without sociopathy. I wouldn't call that sensitive.

She had trouble with the fusion monster
She also broke up at the hotel
Sometimes getting triggered turns her hulk though
Just saying

He said power level thread, I thought wer were talking about anything.

Rick vs Farnsworth when?

Carnage got third railed and it only slightly pissed him off. The most she has demonstrated is enough to start up an arcade machine and a washing machine. The symbiotes are Spider-Man tier and he is a 30+ tonner. Garnet never demonstrates anything near that. He's also bonded with the symbiote, which means he has ridiculous regen.

This chart is VERY outdated, but to give you an idea.

>Gems to humans
Not even that as Carnage is obviously superhuman. This guy takes blows from Venom and Spidey (and Supes once) so I doubt Garnet would be able to outpunch them

I think they have recently demonstrated that Peridot is the most durrable

WHERES THE MEMORIAL SPIDEY!?

DID YOU BREAK YOUR PROMISE TO A DYING MAN SPIDEY?

WHAT ABOUT RESPONSIBILITY SPIDEY?

Won't do anything. In his first appearance he hits an electrified train rail and then immediately gets up and wrecks venom and spidey.

Now I want a crossover sure the Gems have fight the symbiotes

I think they may kill Sapphire

May the symbiote simply ditch Cletus for Garnet as a new host?

The symbiote will never leave cletus. It just uses up host after host to get back to him, and it's even gone so far as to bring him back from the dead.

Considering they are bound at a cellular level, no. Even if they weren't the Venom descended symbiotes seem to hold particular attachments to certain hosts and even then it is quite possible the symbiote would be unable to feed off of Garnet as she lacks a brain and the thus the chemicals the symbiotes desire.

Sounds legit

Carnage is singing free bird

I am pretty sure I have seen a page with the memorial posted on Sup Forums before.

>Weak to sound

Here we see parker working on it.