Anything but GoT General

youtube.com/watch?v=CmtaZ8sOfbk
Season 3 trailer for Mr. Robot is out, who /hype/ here?

I dropped it midway through the first season. I couldn't stand the main character and his punchable faggot face.

Was Tyrell another personality?

fair enough, i found the show quite enjoyable-- characters like "punchable faggot face" included
This is what I'm hoping they're not seriously going to do after the lengths they went to assure us that he wasn't

Hyped for more Rami

why is the whole cast so good looking despite being "nerds"

Why is this shit show so fucking overwritten?

Reminder that Carley is CUTE

because it's made for faggots like you who will question anything even remotely ambiguous

I wish they cast a thicc Persian qt instead of some random arab for the "Iranian hacker girl" character

>random arab

Isn't she poo in loo?

What will Elliott's arc be this Season?

I'm not sure if this show lost me or not with the last season. It had some great moments but was really drawn out and up its own ass a lot of the time.

Tight waifu game though, may watch just for that.

how could you not have already felt that way from the first season?

I thought season 1 had better pacing and the series' party tricks were fresh and less predictable.

that's basically what i was getting at. fool me once, etc

Not optimistic as the second season was pure fucking garbage. Might give it a whirl cause my life is empty and I have nothing better to do.

the second season was essentially about 3 episodes worth of story stretched over 12 episodes and revealed that the creator is a hack without an original thought in his mind. Having said that, I will still watch season 3 for based slater and malek

No, end of the 2nd season Tyrell shoots him as Elliott thinks Tyrell is also in his head. Ends on Tyrell on the phone with Angela so pretty sure that confirms he isn't.

Im hype. Dont want no spoilers this time. Thats a good bye to these threads until the premiere I guess. Bye.

she's a punjab