Are you ready to forgive Mel Gibson?

Are you ready to forgive Mel Gibson?

how long is your fucking phone

I'm more than ready to forgive his DUI, I think we've all been there.

He's right, you know.

Of course Jews won't support Mel, he's anti-Trump

>Make fun of whites fine
>Make fun of Jews banned
>Jews pretend to be white
>???

I LOVE MOVIES

There's nothing to forgive,based mel did nothing wrong to begin with.

Forgive him? Why would I be mad at based Mel?

So this Jew just wants to ignore the facts? How do you hear something like this from Mel and blame him when he's just speaking the truth?

>holding a grudge for over a decade because a drunk man you don't even know said something mean and you found out about it

If Jews run Hollywood they've obviously forgiven him if he got an Oscar nomination.

Jews have been holding a grudge since they crawled out of the primordial nose.

>Jews pretend to be white
>tfw the only judgment Jews will get is if the bible is true and Jesus returns to blast their ass

As a half jew I fucking hate "tribal" jews who act like they're a united people who need to be protected. It's fucking disgusting and embarrassing when I see this shit every day.

>literally every society in hiaotry has condemned the jews at some point or other
>they always give the same reasons

If everywhere you go stinks of shit, check your own shoes

You know what, I think I am

I'm a jew and I don't have a problem with him, so he hates jews who said everyone has to like everybody?

Anyone else with bipolar disorder is excused. For some reason Mel is still a pariah?

>make a movie that means a lot to you
>get attacked by Jews for literally zero reason
>be drunk and say "hey fuck you jews"
>wow such anti Semitism

it's how they make $$$

actually a very effective strategy

I was never mad.

As a jew, I speak for all jews.

To be honest,i've never been around a Jew that didn't annoy the shit outta me.

So yes.

Will Mel ever get around to making his Battle of Clontarf kino?

>primordial nose
Underrated post.

Will you finally apologize for killing our lord Jesus Christ?

Your book is a poor copy of theirs.
Go worship false God somewhere else.

Yes, South Park taught me to hate jews from a young age, like anybody else born in 1990

Literally no reason to make this post other than to tip your fedora

I swear on my mother's eyes, if I ever get elected Chancellor of Europe or something I'm gonna make the Holocaust look like a fucking joke.

Fuck these Kikes so much.

I didn't care about his outburst the time he made them and care less now. Movie business was poorer without him.

I doubt mel cares

>"...it's Hell being Mel."
Nothing to forgive, buddy.
Nothing to forgive.

Mel literally did nothing wrong

Mel did nothing wrong.

>Starting a genocide over a clickbait

>shout mean words when drunk
>blacklisted for 10 years, butt of all jokes despite being one of the best directors in Hollywood

>literally molest 12 years old kids, also gay
>a shitty scripwriter for shitty horror movies made by the dozen
>everything's fine

''Jews are responsible for all the wars''

Was he wrong though? It's the only thing that matters.

I'm pretty sure the Punic Wars, the 30 years war, the hundred years war, the Crimean war, Napoleonic conflicts, WWI and the 'Nam conflict(Kissinger got in when war was already on) weren't jews.

Lel, this.

I dare you to find a better reason to start a genocide.

From the Napoleonic wars forward, all of them have Jewish hands involved. Especially the Napoleonic one, it's where the whole "LE ROTHSCHILD FUMLY RULE DA WORLD" thing started. These are facts. What you do with them is what defines you.

Mel seems like a "cool guy", I guess. But he said some pretty fucked up shit. Now, he didn't insult me, so I don't have to talk about forgiveness here, but I don't know why I should support him aside from regular old anti-establishment contrarianism.

Also
>le based alpha hollywood manly man
>be a drunk has-been getting recorded making beta rants and drunk driving
Pick one

>From the Napoleonic wars forward, all of them have Jewish hands involved.
I want you to give me hard facts and data that prove that WWI was started by jews and benefitted ALL jews.
Don't you try to give me some bullshit on how they play 14d chess and programmed for WWII through WWI because I'll understand I'm talking to a fucking lunatic.

are kikes the most fragile people on the planet?

>benefited ALL Jews
That's never the point, idiot. It's also long term thinking
>Wanting to pretend this hard Jews weren't involved in WWI
Learn some history, maybe? I get that you're a historically illiterate Amerilard, but at least try.