HILLARY CLINTON WEARS ADULT DIAPERS AND POOPS HIS PANTS LIKE MOST AMERICANS THAT IS WHY AMERICANS WILL ELECT A POOPY...

HILLARY CLINTON WEARS ADULT DIAPERS AND POOPS HIS PANTS LIKE MOST AMERICANS THAT IS WHY AMERICANS WILL ELECT A POOPY DIAPER PRESIDENT!! BAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yIrdesE801U
youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo
strawpoll.me/11032020
youtube.com/watch?v=qS75gX4tw6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

will she run for indias designated office after getting washed down by Trump?

youtube.com/watch?v=yIrdesE801U

YES SHE DOES GO #POOPYINDIAPERS REGULARLY SHE POOPOOS AND FARTS AND SOMETIMES IT CANNOT HOLD ALL OF THE POOPOO AND TEARS OPEN
youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo

1:25

>his

Mrs. Poopy-but-whole

LOL USA BTFO FOREVER!!!!!!!

Low effort post but still made me giggle.

Ohhhhh Australia!

We have designated shitting presidents.

strawpoll.me/11032020

Wearing a diaper instead of her designated shitting pants

She's an elitist piece of shit

SHE HAS DESIGNATED POOPY IN DIAPERS. THE DIAPERS ARE DESIGNATED FOR HER BENESHIT.

>#POOPYINDIAPERS
>#POOPYINDIAPE
>#POOPYINDIA
>POOPY INDIA
woah

She'll protect her pant suits from poopy annihilation but won't protect our borders? What a selfish bitch!

If Hillary wins we will be the next India tenfold. Poopy EVERYWHERE. We'll even have designated shitting diapers for people of all ages. The toilet industry will literally be in the toilet.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qS75gX4tw6s
>I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve this message

>making a statue of Trump with a tiny dick really shows how mature their party is
>AHAHA POO PEE DIAPERS XDDD

Do you think she runs marathons

Anyone want to shop this image to say "I'm With Her"?

The difference is that Trump actually has a gigantic shlong while Hillary really does poopy her diapers.

That's a pretty fresh pepe

Speaking of the whole statue drama, someone should spread the message by making a Hillary in a poopy diaper statue and placing it in the most redpilled city in America.