Can Sup Forums explain to me why the Irish, even southern Irish, are criticized so harshly...

Can Sup Forums explain to me why the Irish, even southern Irish, are criticized so harshly? Half of pol says it's comfy as fuck, and I've see evidence that backs this. The other half of pol just shouts that all irish are niggers. Redpill me please. Also, pls no youtube videos. I'm on mobile and using my data.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI
youtube.com/watch?v=7lC1lRz5Z_s
youtube.com/watch?v=8OZCyp-LcGw
theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/07/the-role-of-jewish-converts-to-catholicism-in-changing-traditional-catholic-teachings-on-jews/
youtube.com/watch?v=0j-Ks8AKJ-E
youtube.com/watch?v=yzqCvJmtwO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

protestant hatred.

>The other half of pol just shouts that all irish are niggers

Did you actually fall for the meme

I honestly had no idea it was a meme. I'm pretty new to this board, I mostly browse r9k and adv.

>browse r9k
You have to go back

Because they literally chimpout if your British. I knew a guy who used to work there and they had to keep a police man outside of where he worked so they wouldn't pull a potato raid or something. They also resorted to terrorism making them degenerates

>Browse r9k and adv
>browse r9k
>r9k
Go away please

Nah, too many feels threads anymore.

See

I'm not British, so I really don't give a shit.
I don't ever see Irish posters freak the fuck out at British posters, only the other way around.

The nigger meme is just D&C shilling obviously. You can't have white skin and be a nigger and if you disagree you buy into the marxist 'race is a social construct' narrative which means you don't belong on Sup Forums.

You're clearly new.

>D&C shilling
Never heard of it. Please explain.

So I've said.

Divide and Conquer. Marxists want to destroy the white race (or the concept of one) so starting threads saying 'X isn't white' (Irish, Polish, Italian) helps to get whites shit flinging at each other instead of being allies. Common tactic.

>not autistic enough for r9k
>too autistic for pol

It's all just banter desu, we are mostly all one big happy family here on the board of peace. Whilst the amerisharts, bongs, fucking leafs and emuwarriors mock us it is all in good fun.

It seems that didn't chimpout.

The British worship their inbred island nation, and when they hear civil discussion from the people they once subjugated to terrible torture and oppression, they get angry because they once owned them, Hell the British love their false god so much that they split away from Christianity just so the head of their faggot island could have more power than the pope. Do not forgive them, father, for they are your enemies.

I nearly stopped browsing r9k because of all the feels shit. At some point, enough is enough. It's all you see on the board now. Prepubescents with female problems or faggots that need someone else to validate their thought that they are not, in fact, faggot.

its just bantz(nice trips). ireland is one of the whitest nations in western europe, not by alot. but it still counts

>unironically browses /r9k/

Unironically end your life familam

Shouldn't you be licking arab feet like your emperor in rome?

Why haven't you potato niggers bombed a mosque yet? Back in the 70's you guys had a happening every day.

So much disappointment.

See above.
It's just too autistic, even for me.

Irish sluts are apex pussy.
Pic related: it's Jennifer Connely after 2 kids

Am I welcome back? Nearly 100% irish ancenstry reporting in

Nice pic related, there, bud.

Protestantism literally was made so a fat fuck could divorce his wife it's the more degenerate religion

How the fuck should I know I'm Hispanic. Unless youre sister is qt 3.14 and willing to dilute herself as I can finally bring my families' mestizo genes down to 5%, fuck off to wherever you want senpai.

Shouldn't you be heading to church to hear a sermon from your dyke preacher?

Why are we chastising other varieties of Christianity when there are Hindus, Buddhists, and Extremist Terrorists that need a good ass kicking? You might wanna check those priorities.

Protties can't see that glory. Embrace the pope m9

Hindu's and buddhists are fine dude they cause no fucking harm at all and we have like one mosque in our capital city
protestantism is a fucking cancer

>The church dindu nuffin
>Priests gambling and the selling of indulgences was a-ok.
>Lol, why do we even need to follow the bible when we can tell those dumb peasants whatever we want.

Papists were historically cucked and now you have a church totally usurped by marxists and jews bent on destroying you.

He's not my Pope m80. Marxist cunt can fall of a cliff for all I care.

All I hear are the words of the infidel Muslim, go away Satan, the one true Church will protect me.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI

Im not saying catholicism is good im saying protestantism is worse it destroyed english and Irish relations

I would consider catholocism, but the vatican has a terrible track record and I absolutely despise the current pope, so I can't bring myself to believe that he is the chosen mouth of god. For that reason, I am not catholic. As for whether I'm Protestant, methodist, or baptist, I have no idea. I just know I'm Christian. Also, Hindus are disgusting pajeets and buddhists are almost always arrogant as fuck artist faggots.

Leprechauno

This might not be the thread for it but whatever, I've been thinking about moving to Ireland for a while and I'm wondering if any irishbros can tell me if it would be worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7lC1lRz5Z_s
The greatest musician to grace this earth belonged to the one true church.

Ireland is great. Barely any niggers. Only the north is a shithole though

True art can not come from those devoid of God.

youtube.com/watch?v=8OZCyp-LcGw

actual buddhists in Asian countries are fine western """"Buddhists""""" are fucking terrible and hindus don't force their beliefs onto others so they're fine in my book
Good curry too

theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/07/the-role-of-jewish-converts-to-catholicism-in-changing-traditional-catholic-teachings-on-jews/

Macdonald explains to you the work of connelly(catholic) about how jews subverted the church.

In all seriousness, is there really a substantive difference between the two of you beyond the English being protestant and more powerful than you? If it's a purely theological problem, I would think the scots would actually object more to the english.

Desu, you don't have to like the lad. He's kinda like Trudeau of religion, but we had bad popes before. The tradition and philosphy of the church keeps us pure and we can have ten more hippies like him in a row and still be uncucked.
Subscribe now and forever enjoy slamming your marble pure catholic pussy or stay prot and get cucked by your loose mare woman

Irish Catholicism didn't have the same historical adherence to the Catholic dogma nor did the ecclesiastics exert much power of the small and distant island. When Irish churchmen became famous outside Ireland they were often labeled heretics (see Pelagius, John Scotus, George Berkely).

because we had nothing to do with the middle east and we'd like to keep the peace here. half my family is from the north and border counties. the troubles was a very bad time. imagine having all the shit happening in Syria occur right outside your home. most Irish people still remember that

Are you retarded? There is only Catholic and non Catholic, Irish people all studied in rome.

There's no point in a church when there's little to no people following it. If Europe falls, Latino's will just create more catholic sub cults.

He can burn. Deus Vult

and us micks kept Christianity alive during the dark ages so right wing Christians evangelicals could bomb 6 million Jewish abortion clinics, daily

Ireland is quite comfy

Have you told youre irish citizenry that there won't be a North to be pissed off at once the Caliphate takes over their homeland?

How about this?

>Take a few salafist refugees
>Wait until they bomb a church and rape your women
>Begin the happenings as an Irish unit

>obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=0j-Ks8AKJ-E

that get deserves another tune

youtube.com/watch?v=yzqCvJmtwO4

nope. there were monasteries across Ireland, some traveled to Rome of course but all is extremely far from the truth.

M8, whaaaat?
You are letting go the most undiluted form of practicising our religion-discussably along with the Orthodox-
Continous for two thousand years for good or bad from the Big Guy himself because of muh... What!?
Seriously I'd revoke my invitation. We don't need your sort.
As far as I'm concerned, you can burn

All Catholic Churches are connected to Rome.

ERIN GO BRAGH!!!