The ''asian men can be masculine'' meme

I'm an Asian girl. I don't date Asian guys. Yep, I'm one of those that date lots and lots of (mostly, but not always) white guys.

Why? It's simple: I'm a racist.

Yep, I said it, id rather fuck all the black men in the world then date an Asian beta male

And guess fucking what? I’m not alone you numale faggots. I’m actually part of a trend. Asian women are marrying non-Asians at a rate much higher than any other racial group. This summer Pew reported that 37 percent of all recent Asian women brides wedded a non-Asian groom. In an earlier study of the couples who married in 2008, 9 percent of whites, 16 percent of blacks and 26 percent of Hispanics (inb4: mexicans are responsible for white genocide) did so with someone of a different race or ethnicity. Thirty-one percent of Asians did.

This trend has nothing to do with skin color. It has everything to do with masculinity and European cultural wealth and a lifestyle I grew up with and want nothing to do with any more.

It would be easy to say that what I'm looking for culturally doesn't come in an Asian package.

Other urls found in this thread:

xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/asian-woman-dating-asian-men-jenny-an
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I'm an Asian girl
me too

Here's your (You).

MUCH DISHONORU !!! SHAMEFUR DISPRAY !!

10/10 would remove kebab with

>Yep, I'm one of those that date lots and lots of (mostly, but not always) white guys.

GA WEG VAN MIJN BOARD ROSBIEF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Timestamp with vag now

Get off my board you ugly slant.

>Yep, I said it, id rather fuck all the black men in the world then date an Asian beta male

Enjoy getting knocked up then knocked down like the whore you are.

I fucking love my asian wife. She smells like Kung Pao Chicken 24/7 and is always at perfect dick sucking height

Asian slags are so unattractive, jesus. I'd rather fuck a negress.

Me too.
lets fug

>i date a lot of men
so you're a slut and your opinion is worthless

Why are Asian women so fucking ugly?

I feel bad for Asian guys. I mean, I thought women were supposed to be attracted to wealth and status more than looks, but still NOWAG.

At the same time, I've seen a few good looking white girls with Asian guys and it kills me. Still, I like WFAM better than WFBM, which is basically bestiality.

same

Why is your writing style exactly like a mainstream journalism school graduate?

>DESIGNATED
>SHIMMY
>ASIAN

This is true. Almost every asian girl I know living in western countries is thirsty for white boy cock.

They're also the most vapid, superficial and soulless beings I have ever known, who recognize only power, money, status so big loss there

Im dating an asian girl. You the best woman.

>she's a banana
>a BLACKED banana

Kek

This is the like BBC Meme. Asian girls will say they like whiteboys but the moment Chang Thunderwang comes along they drop all the bullshit. Face it if your the top 20% it doesn't matter what race you are.

Your father is very disappoint.

You're the female equivalent of the men you hate. Hating your men is hating yourself and I pity the poor hapa bastard you'll spit out, he would get a similiar type of resentment from your ilk.

Stop appropriating asian culture you journo major shitlord.

SUSHIED!

kek

besides the chinese literally exporting marriageable women as a trade commodity, I'd be inclined to believe you if you were an asian woman.

also asian women are generally ugly and it takes a lot to get past the asianness.

The best part about being a white male is all the free Asian pussy.

I'm literally manchild manlet tier and not only is my girlfriend Chinese, but I have had two Korean girls hit me up in the past 3 days basically asking me to come over and fuck them.

I honestly feel bad for Asian dudes. It must be a hard life seeing all your pussy go to white guys. The only way an Asian guy can get laid is if he's a 10/10 alpha. A white guy can be a 4/10 beta and still get loads of asian puss.

F L O R I D A

Cool article bro, what site did you copy it from?

white guys who date asians are usually really beta

Maybe a generation of Elliot Rodgers will fix this country.

>being this self hating
you were born yellow and you will die yellow

Asian men are very conformist, lack critical thinking skills, and they are generally boring to be around.

Loempia, do you fuck Ahmeds?

>lack critical thinking skills
you mean common sense? Asians are good at critical thinking , just bad at common sense maybe it's hard for them to understand it in English

So are you Chinese or Japanese?

Where is this from

this burgerbro

Nothing more pathetic than a race traitor, everytime I think of race traitors I think of people who betray their country, people who would sell out their friends, it's pathetic.

I have more respect for BLM than race traitors cause even though they are a bunch of deluded niggers they still stand with their own kind.

Dirty knees

enjoy your beta cuck kid and heart disease from Western SAD your hypergamous sow

tits with timestamp or you are a CTR divide and conquer shill desu

well you must hate all women then because every single one is a race traitor and would jump at the chance to hop on enemy dick the second they come

me too i'm an asian girl too xd

>they still stand with their own kind.

No they don't. BLM composes of a bunch of black/mulatto women who are buttmad they don't get the same attention from white man as asian/white women.

Lmao at all the american and canadian flags defending chink losers.

Youre not fooling anyone Wang Chung

No idea.
Probably some peasant with a webcam. Hope there's nudes but she looks 2pure.

If she's a Japanese, she'd say so.

It's where asian women belong.

I am raotian. is smarr ranrocked contry in southeast asia

>asian
>10/10 male
pick one user

Van Darkholme

Of course bix nood cocks don't come in an Asian package foolish bug eater.

>Women

>If she's a Japanese, she'd say so.

nippon supeliolity

xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/asian-woman-dating-asian-men-jenny-an

nice b8 faggot

swedes>any asian

so are ya chinese or japanese?

I'm glad you can gloat on an internet forum about taking advantage of a phenomenon which is only possible due to the male engineering and technological advances in the past century that now allow people to conveniently travel from their original, culture-rich homogenous countries to cultureless ones sabotaged by a Western Zionist agenda.

Enjoy it I guess.

>Chinese
no surprise

>the fucking all the black man part was fake

>get away from me, silly chink boys! This pussy's just for the white man.
>Right guys?

ugh, stupid ledneck

>maybe more beta jews will fix this country.

I'm gonna say nooo. Yeaaah uhnhhh nooo.

wait something seems a little off here.

Wow so am i!

I know, light!

I had an orgy full of asian guys once and boy did they do things to me that I couldn't even dream off. All my sexual encounters with asian men afterwards were the same and at some point I had so many orgams to asian men that white guys just didn't do it for me anymore. My pussy belongs only to asian men and I'll never ever go back.

Goddammit read it in Hanks voice immediately