Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VAYgfoUhFdc
youtube.com/watch?v=StuUgaPiqv0
youtube.com/watch?v=hnOPu0_YWhw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did they canceled Almost Human?

ITT words in a movie title that make any movie better

sucks that they had to go with Doom 3 style.

i must be one of the few people alive who actually like the doom movie

proof me wrong

I'm fine with it.

I can't

Larry Fishburne

youtube.com/watch?v=VAYgfoUhFdc

C-c-condition

He was shit as Doomguy though

This man is the best actor ever. You don't even notice him in his roles, he is just the character.

lel, what the fuck is this scene? John Wick I guess but whats the context? It looks ridiculous

I liked it. But I'm a DOOM mark, so my opinion means shit on the subject

Not even memeing.

hollywood being clueless about silencers for the nth time. well atleast this scene is too ridiculous to not be fun.

Context is what it looks like. They're shooting at each other but they have suppressors on so nobody can hear anything or see them shooting or notice the bullet impacts around them. Pretty self-explanatory.

is this meant to be a mockery of how spaced out and unaware everyone is in modern society? because anyone who would do a gun-fu movie would know that's not how they work

Michael Fassbender
Walter Goggins
Philip Seymour Hoffman

and Viggo of course

Maybe. I'm the only one who loves it.

i think it is just suppose to be entertaining you autist

nah the ridiculousness of it while fun does have underlying implications and you can't convince me otherwise. now quick go back to your iphone you got new notifications

Agreed, it's a peterson-esque critique of modernity. Every value we hold is whipped out from beneath us and leaves nothing to fill the gaps. The obscene and the absurd become normal and valid; hence we see the civilians do not even flinch when bullets whip past their faces. They don't react because they can't react, as the system that they would previously use to react has been denied to them under the guise of 'progress'. But progress is not the same as happiness or meaning or purpose. They don't look up at the insane people shooting each other right next to them because they already self-censor - no speaking up, no calling out their behaviour as antisocial and destructive. To do so would mean adopting a concrete set of moral values. But as the cultural marxists infesting our acadaemia and media and politics point out: they can't prove that their values are any more meaningful than mine, or that man's, or even just an amoral natural dog-eat-dog philosophy. The rejection of meaning and value lead to exactly what we see in the movie.

dude shut up

They aired the episodes out of order so the plot and some scenes made zero sense. They literally sabotaged themselves.

I miss that show

You remind me of high school English, what an awful decision to take it that was

I personally have a man crush on him.

Agree with OP
Additionally, Guy Pearce

>ITT old white men
Guess who's got daddy issues

Yeah, nothing wrong with that. Better than opening up a gloryhole at the closest gas station.

Discount Brad Pitt

They have absolutely nothing in common.

redbull me on this flick

Thor Ragnarok

sam rockwell

agreed.

fuck yeah based Maroni

Tom Cruise.

Marcello mastroianni

my boi

Stand aside mortals, the Queen of Sci-fi is coming through

he's a fucking meme. cross out mcconaughey as well. viggo's cool

Tom Cruise is never in a movie where it's not an entirely Tom Cruise movie.

This mate right here

Tropic Thunder, nigga.
Although he nearly stole it.

Chris Cooper

Ed Harris
The man has a face I would follow into hell for

I said movie, not flick.

youtube.com/watch?v=StuUgaPiqv0

Seriously though. That charisma.

Who doesn't like Bale?

WHEN HE GETS LOUD HE GETS REALLY LOUD INDEED

you

Tropic thunder is kino though

that title BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

agreed. liked her in red lights as well.>Tropic thunder is kino though
true

Don't mind me, just making even terrible sci-di channel made for tv movies watchable.

*blocks your path*

Why do they even care if people know they're shooting, why are they trying to lay low?

When they sere scouting the location, they had a bunch of cameras and lights to see how it would look. Every commuter in the subway ignored them, so they wrote that into the scene.

Here's an experiment done in the dc metro demonstrating this.

youtube.com/watch?v=hnOPu0_YWhw

ugh