So I've been seeing a lot of threads on how women are golddiggers, whores, femenazis, etc...

So I've been seeing a lot of threads on how women are golddiggers, whores, femenazis, etc... How bout we change something just for some fresh air?

ITT: We talk about how women are good.

>Married my 5 year gf
>Tired as fuck from work
>Woke up with fever
>She quickly gets up, gives me water, some pills, and skipped work just to lay with me in the bed

Idk, I guess you just have to get the right one and I honestly think I made a great choice. Women are caring and lovely.

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/lifestyle/life/why-women-lose-the-dating-game-20120421-1xdn0.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My mom emotionally neglected me when I was very young to the point that I developed childhood schizophrenia.

>Childhood schizophrenia is essentially the same as schizophrenia in adults, but it occurs early in life and has a profound impact on a child's behavior and development. With childhood schizophrenia, the early age of onset presents special challenges for diagnosis, treatment, educational needs, and emotional and social development.

In other words fuck women. They are incompetent at everything even raising their own children

Sucks to be you man, but heads up.

Me too. I forgot how to speak English from neglect and was 110 lbs and 6'3" at 14 years old . She never cooked.

WOMAN MASTER RACE 2020

every divorced man thought he had "the right one"

women are whores and if they were not humans would have retard IQs

>implying men are any better

lucky man

Enjoy it while it lasts, user.

I've got a great wife too.

Maybe the difference between me and the rest of the guys in this thread is that I am also a great husband. I don't play video games, I make good money, I stay fit. I work so she doesn't have to. She stays home and sews, does housework, and runs errands.

You know, like a traditional couple would have done. What woman would leave a man who can give her this life?

Hey man at least you weren't a Manley right?
PS women are faggots

manlet* fuck

>implying a man can't play video games

>Women are caring and lovely

Sometimes. Then one day you wake up and your partner may as well be a different person, and the caring has been replaced by a desire to inflict emotional pain

Judges 16

"Good" and "Bad" are essentially subjective, and therefor, irrelevant.

Women are women. They look to marry up, they look to be catered to, they're social creatures, they're less inclined to work hard.

Getting assmad about this shit isnt' going to change anything, neither is getting jaded. You either find a woman that you can provide for, in a way that she wants it, or, you're not going to have stable relationships.

I've always failed to comprehend why this shit is so hard for people to understand. It's not like women magically fucking changed to be this way overnight, they've always been this way.

Fuck em hard, keep them submitted, and dote on them with lavish things. You'll never have to worry.

Talk about your feelings, move out of the way of every chad, take the spotlight off them, even if for a week, and you're essentially sub beta-male trash.

Why do you niggers make this shit more complicated than it needs to be? If you don't want to deal with the baggage that comes with all women, then you shouldn't be dating in the first place.

indeed. although i should say my gf has genetic issues like depression/anxiety. Some days I am quite tired of taking care of her, but a man does what he must for those he loves.

Im lucky that she knows enough to keep me happy. I just hate to watch her suffer knowing depression is a long-term slog

Alright if you're gonna do this thread

Where in the US can I find the most redheads? I really want a qt redhead to settle down with

But where?

midwest and northern states

holy shit dude that hamplanet looks so much like my cousin its freaking me out

No south? No Northeast?

Like say WV for example

Top Kek Ameribro

>I work so she doesn't have to. She stays home and sews, does housework, and runs errands.

Where do you live that allows for you to comfortably live like this?

Seattle.

im just going on my personal experience..
majority of redheads dislike the sun and heat

i've never traveled to WV so I couldn't tell you

Usually when I post good things about my wife people just say "shes cucking you dude kek" or "it didnt happen."

So good luck man.

Damn

Well I guess I will head there next after my trip

>tfw nearly seen the entire fucking US just to find the right redhead

I like traveling alot anyway so...

Underrated post.

Good to know.

Kek

>be sick
>wife cuddles with you

Sooooo she's retarded?

Are you retarded? Couples still sleep together when they are sick you moron.

>If you don't want to deal with the baggage that comes with all women, then you shouldn't be dating in the first place.

And MGTOW was born

She's likely to get sick anyway. Besides, sick sex is best sex.

Cake looks nice

>mom had to look after me by herself after dad ran off and never paid child support
>she did a good job, all things considered

ilu mom

>nd if they were not humans would have retard IQs
Lol wut?

You can do it, Tyrone
When you have your own kids someday, be sure to not act like a nig nog towards them just like how your nigger dad acted.

>skipped work just to lay with me in the bed

female privilege

i hope you find what you're looking for

It's quite likely your wife is sucking big veiny black cock pretty often.

Consider Ketamine as a treatment option.

best post

You want to talk about women? Stay away from the ones 30 and above, no matter how old you are

baka.com.au/lifestyle/life/why-women-lose-the-dating-game-20120421-1xdn0.html

that devotion will turn to dependency. then you'll see why we say those things.

No blacks in my town mate. You think I am poor or something?

hate to say it nigz

I got a half latina (shes vampire white skinned, literally burns if shes in the sun for 10 min), who is pure american. There are good American girls out there guys.. keep your heads up and keep fighting.Keep being yourselves. I mean it. You guys are never that asspie. You'll find someone great. I'm a total asspie awkward motherfucker. Give up on bars and clubs. That's where you find sluts, not good girls.

It's hard to find a great girl but it happens. 95% (totally made up number) will find a good girl if you just try. My dad always told me there is a seat for every ass.

I don't mean 'be yourself' in a cheesy way, I mean 'be yourself' as in be your fucking self. If you like video games, then tell bitches that's what you like. If you like anime tell them thats what you like. If its not gonna work, it wont work. People can tell when you lie, and why the fuck you wanna be with them anyway?

Hang in there Sup Forums. Solid non-degenerates exist out there. We try to hard to be nice and it doesn't work. Instead of Nice, try being you.

>Give up on bars and clubs. That's where you find sluts, not good girls.
Then where, nigger

bars are a literal roll of the dice. get hobbies. do shit that puts you in groups. not sure how old you are or how social you are, but theres other places than bars. If you're slick bars are great for meeting sloots. I'm not great with girls, but its not hard to meet good girls. Just be a good guy.

I met my current girlfriend back in college. I could tell she was different, she liked lower key stuff on the weekends. Go to gun clubs, frequent starbucks ( it works for a lot of people), Volunteer work is so easy to find girls, church groups if you're religous. You gotta do good things to meet good people.

Sup Forums hates sluts. But not all white girls are sluts. You don't need to buy a russian or polish girl. They're are plenty of bleh-all they way to- good looking asspie girls right here in the U S of A

Thanks

Thanks for reminding me what I'll never have.

I'm a virgin, no ambition, no friends, anxiety, autistic with women. I won't ever get married in a million years

>mfw I only heard about the evils of women when I started browsing Sup Forums
I mean even in high school, chicks were a LOT nicer than males were. My only bad experiences with women were when I was interested in them romantically, and even those experiences were partially my fault for being a cringy faggot.

I guarantee, I guaran-fucking-tee you will be getting cheated on down the road (if not already).

Screenshot this fucking post, print it out and look at it when that happens.

theres autistic girls out there too. I have a friend who is literally you, just a a girl. If this wasn't Sup Forums you guys would be great. Asspies come in all shapes, sizes, and yes boy or girl. keep fighting and learn where to work. If you like computers, look for computer bitches (not waifus); I'm a video game faggot, and my and my good looking hyper shy girlfriend play games all day. not everyone is perfect, some people have noticeable problems like shyness. Get past it and it might be the only downside you can find, mean while other bitches are DL crazy

I always laugh when people post a link from Sydney Morning Herald on Sup Forums.

I'm very shy too. Maybe I'll find someone one day but she'll likely be as nervous as me. Oh well. Maybe I'll get a cat or something.

Just work on your physical appearance dude.

You could. You're just going to have to settle for either a fat chick or a crazy one. Also if she ever improves she's likely to trade up from you, but hey, wouldn't you want to trade up from her if you ever got over your fucking problems?

People like you aren't lost. You just have to lower your standards to women on your level. Because honestly you aren't worth much and neither are they.

Can we talk about how fucking insane wedding prices are.

>white dress
>100€
>put "Wedding" in the titel
>500€

I'm glad my girlfriend can bake and sew.

>tfw the only thing my mom could cook was water, and she'd cook it till it burned

Now if I don't do any chores, they literally never get done. Dishes, lawnwork, dusting, sweeping, cooking, washing clothes; almost none of it gets done unless I'm doing it.

I literally feel like I'm living with a child; I thought mothers were supposed to be capable of simple housework?

This is literally me. My mum doesn't do shit around the house and she's not great at cooking either. My bro and dad don't do much housework/cooking either though.

Though in her defense she does work quite a bit too and is often too tired after work.

I'm not fat and I look OK. Good enough for me desu. My mental problems are far worse.

Not really, I'm very loyal and slow to change. Plus emotionally turbulent so I couldn't handle that or probably any relationship in general. I don't want a fatty. Might not have much but at least I'm not fat.

Also I've never had any interest from any woman so I'm probably too useless to even get a fatty lel

What mental problems do you have?

In three years time...

>getting divorced
>lose all your shit
>women aren't that great after all

I truly hope not user but the odds are in my favor.

anxiety, depression, avoidant personality (haven't had any friends in years)

In terms of personality I'm very shy, get mentally exhausted by social situations and am just generally awkward

I'm not saying get over it, but get over it

Do you go to therapy for those?

I tried counselling and I'm trying medication ATM. Neither has really helped.

I know it sounds grim but I heard therapy/psychology sessions don't help much either.

I also live near that area and I'm also happily married.

I'm pretty sure we're going to be fine, we communicate more than other couples, aren't touchy about anything like our weight, like to joke around, both of us have never had sex with anyone else, and in fact, when we started dating neither of us had a sex drive, it only developed later on.

She used to want to be a lab tech but she hasn't been able to find anything in the field. When I got fired from a shitty contract job she got a job doing insurance, but now I have a more stable job and we're thinking of having her quit so we can have kids and she can stay home.

She's proven her loyalty to me several times, and in general she's just not a fucking normie.

The downside to her though is she isn't very forthcoming with her emotions and has to be nagged to share them on certain topics.

>women
>good