12 questions Christians just can't seem to answer

(Warning: may cause extreme cognitive dissonance and an immensely huge ammount of anxiety if Christian)

>1
Why all of their sources, citations, and evidence comes either directly from the bible. Or, from an "unbiased" website made around 2003 whose name is "JesusSpeaks.org".
>2
Why when they're asked a question, do they seem to always link you to a word document that is nearly 20 pages long, instead of just answering said question.
>3
Why the bible says there were so many Jewish slaves in Egypt.
>4
Why Constantine waited till he was on his death bed to finally convert to Christianity.
>5
Why modern Christians are continuously getting outsmarted by Jews, and out competed (losing land) by Muslims.
>6
Why they follow a religion made by Semite Jew Arabs, and openly mock their "pagan" ancestors.
>7
Why 90% of the Christians on Sup Forums are spics and most likely anchor babies too.
>8
Why Christians think the first mover "argument" caries any weight considering it's been debunked a thousand times.
>9
Why the phrase "kike on a stick" makes Christians so mad if it is in fact not true.
>10
Why Christians on Sup Forums are in love with their anime "mascot" christ-chan.
>11
Why Christians on Sup Forums forever act confused when no one takes them seriously.
>12
Neanderthals.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/28036-neanderthals-facts-about-our-extinct-human-relatives.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You forgot to tip

Question number 13

Why do Christians have no arguments
>inb4 "tip" does not constitute an argument

/thread

Thread's over.

Shoo shoo

This thread will never die

(Reddit Psuedo Intellectualism Intensifies)

>1 Because it's a faith, we believe it's God's word
>2 Literally what? I don't do that
>3 Because it is written there?
>4 I am not a Catholic
>5 Jews are beating everyone, including yourself
>6 Why are you bothered by it? People can choose to believe what they want
>7 Do you even history? Conquistadors spread Catholicism to latin america
>8 What is that?
>9 No the only people getting mad are atheists, you shouldn't care what people believe
>10 I am not
>11 I dont take you seriously
>12 Neanderthals

It's a meme you dip

I felt like I had to humor you somewhat, don't try so hard please. Next time don't whine about what you have no control over.

/thread

Because it's a faith, we believe it's God's word
Not an argument
Literally what? I don't do that
All Pol Christians are one person?
Because it is written there?
It is not true
I am not a Catholic
IGNORED the question
Jews are beating everyone, including yourself
Partially ignored question and attempted MISDERECTION
Why are you bothered by it? People can choose to believe what they want
MISDERECTION
Do you even history? Conquistadors spread Catholicism to latin america
PURPOSELY chose to fein ignorance as to what I meant. You know what I meant
What is that?
No the only people getting mad are atheists, you shouldn't care what people believe
MISDERECTION and purposefully chose to not give an argument
I am not
I dont take you seriously
MISDERECTION and ignored question entirely
Neanderthals
Ignored question

Also your reply was a "meem "

Why are fedoras such ignorant, cringey spergs?

I'd tell you, but I'd have to kill you

Also congrats on your lack of an argument

The new testament is anti dogma.

It states that Jesus is one with God, and you are to be one with jesus. At some point, Jesus will be gone, (that time is now). When Jesus is gone, you are given a new advocate, the spirit of truth.

In other words, you are to be one with God, and seek truth.

The new testament is an attempt to be free of the dogma of the old testement.

Through the law, I have died to the law, so that I might live for God, (truth), and love my neighbor as I love myself.

If you understand these things, you don't need to read any further.

I'm Mormon and we actually secretly don't like Jews

>The new testament is an attempt to be free of the dogma of the old testement

Oh so you pick out the parts you don't like?

They must have REALLY fucked up to have to start over with a whole new book

I asked a question; I did not make an argument, you ignorant, cringey sperg.

>12 Neanderthals
maybe god made humans like that and they evolved into modern day humans

>Not an arugment
I just gave you the most straight up answer

>One person meme
Of course not

>It is not true
Okay

>4 I do not know roman Catholicism much, but he possibly felt some sort of "guilt" and feared the afterlife

>5 The Jews beat Christians the same way they beat everyone, Divide and conquer

>6 The same reason why you're an atheist, it just makes sense to me

>7 I told you why, they were taught it when they were conquered it's in their culture, whites from europe post here as well so I do not know where your 90% comes from

>9

Why should I get mad over a meme phrase? People have free speech, I for one do not get mad about it, but maybe other people do because it insults their faith?

>11

Because they think they are in the right, just like you think you are in the right. There is literally no point in arguing this topic because no one will be satisfied, it's just a e-peen contest.

>12

You have to be more specific when you say "Neanderthals"

Dude your reply was a meme, even your images are memes. I doubt this will satisfy you either, I think i'm being meme'd here

Catholics can answer catholic related questions if you are going to ask any

WRONG!!! Neanderthals lived during the same time as humans. They are not sapiens sapiens
As op, I ask the questions in this thread. Answer op and maybe I will answer you

Exactly.

That is how all memes work. The bible is just a wikipedia page that has been edited for thousands of years.

This is how memes work. It has been copied and pasted over and over again. The parts that resonate live, thale parts that don't are forgotten or rewritten.

This is the allegory of eternal life. Heaven and he'll are spiritual places.

The original mark was 666 versus and ended with the jesus being dead and his followers being scared.

This is the original of the four gospels.

It wasn't until later that other authers added the resurection.

This is how the word of God manifests. It's not a single interpretation. If it was a single interpretation, it would not be a living text, it would be dead.

Again, it is anti dogma and fluid. It has to change because the true nature of this world we live in is constant change.

Keep seeking truth brother.

Maybe he made both i dunno im not Jesus

Questions atheists cant answer

What is the meaning of life?
Why does anything matter?
Why shouldn't I kill myself?
What is good?
What is right?
What is wrong with living for myself and exploiting others for power and pleasure?
Why should I not kidnap, rape and kill children if I'm smart enough not to get caught?
Why is there not nothing whatsoever? What created existence and why?
Why is the world so empty and meaningless?
Why am I so alone? Is there any proof anything or anyone beyond my mind is real?
What am I?
What happens when I die?

>>Not an arugment
>I just gave you the most straight up answer
You can shove the most "strait up" answer strait up your ass because it was complete shit

>>One person meme
>Of course not
So you agree with me. Strange then your first answer would imply otherwise?

>>It is not true
>Okay
So you don't care about sound historical evidence?

I do not know roman Catholicism much, but he possibly felt some sort of "guilt" and feared the afterlife
Ahh so he fucked you Christians in the ass. Sinned his whole life then got into heaven at the last moment

The Jews beat Christians the same way they beat everyone, Divide and conquer
Literally ignored question, again

The same reason why you're an atheist, it just makes sense to me
I highly doubt that

I told you why, they were taught it when they were conquered it's in their culture, whites from europe post here as well so I do not know where your 90% comes from
90% of pol Christians are spics. What think you of this?

>Why should I get mad over a meme phrase? People have free speech, I for one do not get mad about it, but maybe other people do because it insults their faith?
>Because they think they are in the right, just like you think you are in the right. There is literally no point in arguing this topic because no one will be satisfied, it's just a e-peen contest.
Stop making this about you genitals

>You have to be more specific when you say "Neanderthals"
Not an argument. I see through you
>Dude your reply was a meme, even your images are memes. I doubt this will satisfy you either, I think i'm being meme'd here
Not memed. I'm simply lowering myself to your cognitive ability level
>Catholics can answer catholic related questions if you are going to ask any
All Christians are the same. They follow teachings of Jesus

TOTAL LACK OF ARGUMENT

If word of God is not eternal (is always changing) then God must also not be eternal

Maybe he made you a bit stupider than the rest?

>>Dude your reply was a meme, even your images are memes. I doubt this will satisfy you either, I think i'm being meme'd here
>Not memed. I'm simply lowering myself to your cognitive ability level
wow you should tape down your fedora when you tip it that hard
>>Catholics can answer catholic related questions if you are going to ask any
>All Christians are the same. They follow teachings of Jesus
Their are different denominations which are all a little different

>Maybe he made you a bit stupider than the rest?
possibly, i dunno im not Jesus

Well, when I say Word of God, I am talking about our understanding of the true nature of the universe. I would say, as finite beings, we only have a limited understanding of the true nature of existance.

To have an eternal text, I think you would need a book with infinite words.

>Ad hom

Not an argument

>
I just answered your question, you implied as if all of us do this

>
Course I do, though it depends who led the studies and such, there is alot of disinformation even in scientific fields

>
You are complaining about genitals, yet you are talking about gay stuff, you want me to be mad? If he meant it, he meant it. If not, he didn't get in. Simple.

>
You want to say that religion is a form of control, I already know that's what you are fishing for

>
Well then go ahead

>
I have no qualms about it, unless you are trying to say that religion believers = double digit IQ which I do not have

>
No you don't. I wasn't dodging the neanderthal question. I just didn't know what you meant by it. Both sides have "unanswerable" questions.

>I am lowering myself
Like I said, superiority contest.

>Catholics are the same, they fellow the teachings of Jesus

That may be true, but we all have a different way of doing it. The religion was perverted long ago, as the same goes to society.

I do not know what you what my friend, do you want me to be an atheist or something? If all of society was atheist, do you really think it wouldn't be controlled? I hope you aren't going to fool yourself with that idea.

Good night man.

Dude, who fucking cares about christians v atheists.
ISLAM IS INVADING WE NEED TO COME TOGETHER DO DEFEAT THIS SCUM.
If not you won't even have the freedom to post these silly debates on this board.
Think of the big picture.

>WRONG!!! Neanderthals lived during the same time as humans. They are not sapiens sapiens
Wrong neanderthalers were the better version of us , if anything neanderthals proof devolution thus original sin decay

livescience.com/28036-neanderthals-facts-about-our-extinct-human-relatives.html

Neanderthals’ appearance was similar to ours, though they were shorter and stockier with angled cheekbones, prominent brow ridges, and wide noses. Though sometimes thought of as dumb brutes, scientists have discovered that they used tools, buried their dead and controlled fire, among other intelligent behaviors. It is theorized that for a time, Neanderthals, humans and probably other Homo species shared the Earth.

It is theorized that for a time, Neanderthals, humans and probably other Homo species shared the Earth

> theorized is not fact