youtube.com/watch?v=vTZrIY216Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=-MAGfZ_hC6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-BmDCmZM45k
youtube.com/watch?v=Mz_01tjBwAE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE SCALLOPS ARE FUCKING RAW

>oh fuck off yeah?

why does he say yeah

Except when it was tweedle dee and tweedle dumbfuck. Who actually seemed like they were retarded.

it's a brit thing you wouldn't understand lad

Which episode was that?

>friendly reminder that there is an actual episode where he gets mad that the ice cream is frozen

Met the guy at one of his resteraunts a while back, genuinely one of the nicest people around and I would make love to him while he complains that my lamb isn't cooked enough

You
You
You
And you

GET >>>/OUT/!

how else do you keep it from turning liquid

comfy is just codeword for boring 2bh

*be retard who tries to square up to big boy Gordon in Kitchen*

n-no you get out

is this the only show that plays on sharia controlled british telly?

youtube.com/watch?v=vTZrIY216Ew

>it's an attractive waiter/owner eyefucks ramsay episode

GOOD TO SEE YOU DARLING

this and ready steady cook

Surrogate father alphamale for a generation of betas raised by liberal limp wrists

THIS

My father is a Marine. You have no idea how brutal it is having a supreme alpha barking at you all day. And now that he figured out how to use Facetime he berates me using that ... daily

reminder that kitchen nightmares UK is much more comfy and you can see people experience real development

lel that's fucking awesome, he just wants you to stop being a bitch bro. Next time he facetimes you yell "I AIN'T NO BITCH, CHEF!" and get real close to the camera so he feels like you're in his face. Alpha as fuck.

Bloody hell.

He loves calling the bitches darling, seriously smooth

>What's this?
>I'ts ice-cream
>And you serve this from frozen?
>Yes...
>Fucking Christ

>he still talks to daddy daily.
Dude, I have a great relationship with my dad, but grow the fuck up.

how else do you keep it from turning liquid

Not sure if you read that properly but he's the one who calls me. Do you think I want to be yelled at constantly?

>What's this?
>It's a chair Chef Ramsey.
>Right, and does the Chef make them fresh?
>Errr, no we buy them in.
>You buy in all your furniture? Fuck me.

youtube.com/watch?v=-MAGfZ_hC6Y

>it's a Gordon convinces the hotel owner by bringing all the guests in to tell him the hotel is shit episode

Don't forget Doctor Whore

A (You), a fucking (You)? Jesus fucking christ

Very funny.

>it's a Gordon convinces the hotel owner by showing him the cumstains on the mattresses episode

>ah fuck ME
>you fucking Donkey
>just FUCK OFF

Never change Gordy boy

>God, it's so dry...
>T-that's a napkin, chef.
>Did you make this?
>Y-you're not supposed to eat it...
>I asked you a question. Did you make this?
>No chef.
>Fuck me.

Kek'd hard

Most men that have good dads take it for granted that theyre way more likely to be successful. They point to rare, special cases of rags to riches and incorrectly imply this is a logical challenge to the idea that father figures are not essential when they are for most normal guys.

Every time I meet a smug, successful guy, they act like it was all them, that theyre just so awesome and have such strong direction and drive all on their own, not realizing they were bred from a young age with inherent physical and psychological advantages. You wouldnt be who you are without your dad making you who you are, you downplay how ludicrously important it is so you can insult people that didnt have good dads growing up like its not a huge handicap.

t. random rant in response to posts ITT

Your mom is a whore, we get it bro.

Ok

t. Unbased black man

YOU

C'MERE

>when Gordon kicks the owner out of his own resteraunt

Kekek

GORDON DID'T KICK HIM OUT HE WALKED OUT PLAY THE TAPE BACK AND YOU'LL SEE HE ALSO TOLD HIM HE'S SHIT AND ONLY HAS RESTAURANTS BECAUSE HE HAS A TEAM OF CHEFS PLAY THE TAPE BACK AND YOU'LL SEE

It may seem that way, buster, but watch back and you'll see that Gordy lad practically forced him to leave through the constant repetitions of 'FUCK ME'

That man has power

Yeah I know but that's what he was saying to some random customer outside after he got wreked by gordo. Also he took them all to court after because he said gordon stole some of his steaks and a fucking pan

throwback to the time the nigger kitchen he went to tried to accuse him of planting a rat he found at the front door

Remember when that black dude was just stealing food and Gordon caught him?

That was a good one.

>You have no idea how brutal it is having a supreme alpha barking at you all day

>being so devoid of authority that you have to shout at a child

Great parenting

i know the show is played up for television but why do the owners call in ramsey to help him, then argue when he explains what is going wrong with the restaurant

youtube.com/watch?v=-BmDCmZM45k
>guy drops chicken on the fucking floor and puts it on to serve IN FRONT OF GORDO

I think retards is an apt description tbqh

anyone remember the cringy beta kid from a hotel hell who shouts "gordon no come back" when he pretends he's done with the place? jesus he pissed me off. Same episode that kid an some other staff bring up how the poor mad old lady owner had diarrhea once and tried to hide it because she was embarrassed. cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=Mz_01tjBwAE
Holy fuck could you imagine being a chef and having Ramsay explode at you in the kitchen? Stuff of nightmares

What's the consensus on him lads? Cunt or /ourguy/?

*KITCHEN* nightmares

That was just embarrassing. Seeing them all talk amongst themselves about the rat problem, then lie to Gordon and accuse him of planting it a minute later was something else.
>that moment when the boyfriend quickly grabs the girlfriend owner and tells her he lied about the rat and that she should lie too

Has a friend ever asked you for advice or feedback on something then rejected it? There you go.

Keep in mind, during that scene the AC was dead so it was like 110°F in the kitchen. Heat ramps up tensions under stress dramatically.

It's fake as hell's kitchen.

>CMERE YOU
>FUCK OFF

>Ywn marry the qt waitress from Amy's Baking Company

>tfw couldn't protect that smile

>calls other limp wristed faggots
>can't say "no dad I'm busy I'll call (You)"
t.raised by shouty, perfectionist dad like Ramsay (not a chef, different field)

no the other little thicc one

The UK version is way more comfy than the US one. There's no dramatic music and no intentional staging to make the restaurants look bad; it's just Gordon dealing with real life situations. I was surprised that several episodes have places where the food is actually good. Still can't find an episode of the US version where it doesn't follow the
>Gordon shows up
>Gordon tries the food and hates it
>Gordon yells at the chef for sucking ass
>Gordon has a shouting match with the owner
>Gordon has a heart to heart with the employees while somber piano music plays
>Gordon renovates the place
>Everyone loves Gordon now
forumla

>you will never be served food that is literally out of this world

all ramsay is comfykino

>Pierced lip
>Too stupid to get a real job not working for maniacs
>Average as fuck

Hard pass on marrying that. Hard yes on a one night stand.

>comfy kino

why do i still see your cancer thread?

>blocking "kino"
> on Sup Forums
how are those 2 threads a day?

can u just help me so i dont have to deal with this again

>kino
This is like a sign that shows that you're a retard.

The fact that you can't understand board culture, a Sup Forums concept nearly a decade and a half years old, is like a sign that shows that you're a retard.

#this is not board culture, this is a trashy meme on "damn daniel" level, spouted by a bunch of mentally deprived retards with no real opinion or worthwhile things to say.

not all memes are good memes.

>Reddit as fuck LE KINO bullshit that started being posted her by you redditfugees about a year ago
>"board culture"

Pick one you fucking mongoloid.

>Sup Forums
Go back and stay there.

id you miss the Naked Attraction thread last night where we had a naked gay guy choosing one of six other naked gay guys to go on a date with based on their cocks?

Suck my balls, you pale tiny dicked pimplefaced "kino" spamming virgin fuckboi.

>its a Gordon lets amateur home cooks cook in a 5* hotel episode
why does he do it?

Video games are for children.

Hell's Kitchen is for men.

>*spends 4h a day spamming hurr muh kino on tv as opposed to meaningful discussion and actually good memes*
>"v-vidya are for kids user..!"

>my childish hobbies are a better waste of time than yours
Grow up.

My dad was a deadbeat alcoholic construction worker turned chef, so seeing Gordon is like a successful father simulator for me.
RIP in peace dad

WUT ARE YEW DOING???

Kitchen Nightmares UK > Hell's Kitchen US > Hotel Hell > Hell's Kitchen UK > Kitchen Nightmares US

what did she mean by this

>not liking kino

Boiling Point >

>my waste of time is superior to yours

Thats exactly what you said at the beginning, you fucking retard.
Kill yourself.

t. Permavirgin

>making excuses for his no life childish hobbies
Grow up.

>making excuses for his no life childish "kino, tv???" hobby

Grow up.

>trying to defend his childish hobby
>resorts to mimicking like a child
>tears streaming down his face
>redditspacing
Grow up.

wtf is sara's problem?

Boiling point was the ultimate comfy gordon-kino desu but I love kitchen nightmares for the qt waitresses

Can anyone top her?

Boiling Point 2 was boring shit-tier but watching Gordon at work in BP1 is just great. Even though the camera's are there it's probably pretty close to how he runs the kitchen normally.

>trying to defend his childish hobby
>resorts to mimicking like a monkey
>has cancer in his ass

Grow up.

>backed into a corner
>resorts to grade school insults
>still mimicking like a child
>audibly choking
>face red and dripping
Grow up.

ur retarded

grow up