Hmmm

Hmmm...

Truly wakens your wisdom.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/driving-while-high-dangerous-fatal-car-accidents-involving-marijuana-triple-over-10-years-1553319
youtube.com/watch?v=AL8chWFuM-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf i hate weed now

why did the autist who made this (even though he's right) quote himself and watermark the post with his trip

DUDE BEER

So is this going to become a quentin thread?

Weed is legal where I live so this isn't an argument. And I'd rather deal with stoners then alcoholics.

>smoking weed is against the law
>all across the erf

:^)

>has never been in a quentin thread

This is such high calibur knowledge on the effects of THC on the brain, my dudes.

2016 and Quentin is still autistic, who knew?

I smoke pot, I'm not degenerate; however, most people who smoke pot are degenerate, so I can see why Sup Forums is against it.

I'll just break the law privately, as I do currently. Speaking of which, weed is illegal right now, and that does literally nothing to prevent a massive degenerate weed culture from existing.

Everywhere weed has been legalized/decriminalized, usage rates have dropped significantly. When it's not "cool" or whatever, less people (especially young'ins) tend to consume it.

So yeah, prohibiting an in-demand product creates a degenerate culture by driving it underground.

Would quentin endorse trump or hillary?

You're degenerates and scourges to civilization.

Comparing smoking weed to murder...
It's past your bedtime user

T. Filthy nigger

What's Quentin going to do once weed is legal?

>taking a substance is the equivalent of committing crime

Maybe you don't know how crime is defined if you are trying to make that argument.

>b-b-but i only ruin my own life in moderation!!

I see you've made the mistake of equating legality with morality.

Obedience is a godly virtue. Hence, to disobey the law is to commit a moral fault.

I miss Quentin

pls come back ;_;

Jesus christ I just threw my bong out of my window thank you for red pilling me

It was once illegal to say the Earth isn't flat.

Legality /=/ Morality

Damn, that really got my noggin joggin. If the govt deems something illegal, it is bad.

It's simple... We kill the law.

why would you go to a party to talk shit about fitzgerald?

My dude I think you're right my dude and those dudes my dude are right too my dude

one question, who made weed illegal, when and why? BTFO assured. faggot

>Genocide
Affects other people
>Thievery
Affects other people
>Rape
Affects other people

>Smoking weed
Does not affect other people

>Using the state to justify your standpoints

I guess that means fag can get married and trannies get recognition, huh?

I'm impressed at how good the hitler and stalin are, given the lack of detail

Fuck off.

the drawing, I mean lol

>stoner meme
>moderation

Hey faggot OP, there isn't a "stoner" alive that smokes in moderation.

>Mfw meme fail
>MfwNoface.webm

>Second hand smoke
>Stealing your roommate's food because you have the munchies
>Being a shitty driver because you are high as a kite
>wasting money on a degenerate habit
>introducing free radicals to your lungs

ibtimes.com/driving-while-high-dangerous-fatal-car-accidents-involving-marijuana-triple-over-10-years-1553319

>Second hand smoke
Outside or in my private home
>Stealing your roommate's food because you have the munchies
Implying I have a roommate
>Being a shitty driver because you are high as a kite
Implying I drive intoxicated
>wasting money on a degenerate habit
Doesn't affect other people
>introducing free radicals to your lungs
Doesn't affect other people

>link
There are already laws against intoxicated/drunk driving. Ban alcohol too if that's your issue.

who the hell is quentin?

funny enough he doesn't have an encyclopedia dramatica article so can't really help you, just google him with keys words like Sup Forums quentin

But if you fight the law then the law wins

youtube.com/watch?v=AL8chWFuM-s

>tfw you life in a universe where people compare smoking weed to genociding a buch of Muslim Bosnian scum

Fuck off

Thanks quentin, I love hillary now because of you
#I'mWithHer! #VapeNation #420 #memequeen

an underage on Sup Forums who legendary trolled the shit out of stoner Sup Forumsirgins
after the stoners finally got off there buzz the next day, then the following week remembered what they're post to do
dox him, and report a fake shooting he was going to commit to his school
then gets b& from going on the internet or just Sup Forums we don't know pass that

He's a tripfag from Sup Forums who was doomed to fail in life from the moment his parents named him "Quentin."

You can tell he's a "legendary troll" because nobody knows who he is, and the only emotion his images evoke is pity. It's shocking, really, you would think he'd be famous - he's the only human being on the face of the planet who could write a worse webcomic than Tim Buckley.

>Implying I drive intoxicated
Right. I'm sick of that argument, read that study and they explicitly say it's nearly impossible to determine marijuana is responsible, only that it was detectable, and i figure now that it is being legalized it's time to act the same as I would if I were drinking. Simple.

You piece of fucking garbage you stole my bait, fuck you.