A hard-hitting, major recent Russian film which provides a devastating look into the LGBT movement worldwide

A hard-hitting, major recent Russian film which provides a devastating look into the LGBT movement worldwide

youtube.com/watch?v=3uvWkgz1XQM

This blockbuster, 1 hour documentary originally aired on Russian prime-time TV in May of 2015, causing a sensation in Russia at the time. It has never appeared anywhere in English, until now, subtitled or dubbed. This translation is dubbed. It is available exclusively on the Russia Insider Youtube channel. It had a substantial 6 figure budget, allowing Russian journalists to travel widely - to San Francisco, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Italy, Australia, Germany, and elsewhere, to do ground-breaking, original investigation into the LGBT movement. The film is interesting on a number of levels. It was made by Arkady Mamontov, a popular TV host and investigative journalist famous for his ground-breaking documentaries. Mamontov is a conservative Christian. His best known recent film is about the Greek orthodox monastic island of Athos (in Russian only). He has also done a lot of work on Russian social issues, and on the Ukraine conflict. The film relects popular attitudes towards LGBT in Russia, and is interesting in that it shows what Russians are told about LGBT and Americans in their mainstream media.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=th75omvEMu4
radicalpress.com/?p=9955
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The dub is by Russians who speak good English, and is not bad at all. After a somewhat dull intro section recalling the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, the film gets interesting. It leads with a comical interview with an unsuspecting German Lutheran priest in Berlin with a taste for sodomy who explains how Christianity does not actually proscribe this peculiar predilection. It then profiles Scott Lively - an anti-LGBT activist who takes the Russian journos on a guided tour of lavishly funded Washington DC lobbying organizations pushing LGBT issues deep into the bowels of the the US government (no pun intended). Next comes a spooky parade of homosexual weirdos - gays being married in Germany, an artificial insemination clinic in LA, grotesque sex freaks at a parade in San Francisco, at which a skeptical mailman tells an Adam and Steve joke, a truly disturbing video of a gay man fake-suckling newborn infants, taken from their surrogate mother minutes earlier, and a painfully awkward scene of a sodomite male couple showing how they raise their children.

We then go to Italy, to talk to a reformed homosexual who realized he had been sucked into a giant hoax and went straight while embracing Christianity, and see a profile of the massive anti-gay movement there, which brings millions into the streets to protest the advance of LGBT, as well as a smaller similar movement in Germany.

Difficult to watch

Next is Moldova, a small eastern European country sandwiched between Ukraine and Romania, and a battle-ground state in the US-Russia power struggle, where we hear about how US diplomats put heavy pressure on the local government to allow gay parades and the advancement of LGBT issues to a skeptical populace.

Next is the country of Georgia, where there is also a very strong anti-LGBT movement due to the extremely conservative attitudes towards sexual roles in society. The film exposes how, while he was in power, the former president Mikheil Saakashvili, institutionalized sodomy as a method of torture in Georgian prisons against political opponents, showing a man being sodomized. Unsurprisingly, Saakashvili's popularity in Georgia didn't last, and now he has been installed as the mayor of Odessa, Ukraine, by American neocons, much to the chagrin of certain members of the government in Kiev.

The film argues that the sodomy technique is an American export, used in Iraq, Georgia, and Ukraine by Americans and their clients deliberately in countries with conservative social mores, where such an event is the ultimate humiliation for a man, worse even than death.

The film closes with a brief profile of how Russian society rejects LGBT, quoting Christian teaching on marriage:

"A union, between a man and a woman, granted by God, gives humanity a chance to continue life. There is a deep sense to the biblical passage 'Be fruitful and muliply, and fill the earth'".

I still don't get the mentality of hating gays etc. It really astounds me that people care and that it influences who they vote for.

slavs can't run from their homosexual urges forever

>The current year
>Still mad gays exist
Why do Russian's hate freedom so much?

>mfw people around the world accidentally clicking and watching 120 Days of Sodom while googling for the movie title

All Joe Cocker's fault. That BASTARD!

>The film argues that the sodomy technique is an American export, used in Iraq, Georgia, and Ukraine by Americans and their clients deliberately in countries with conservative social mores, where such an event is the ultimate humiliation for a man, worse even than death.

lol this is the worst case of projecting i have ever seen

>90 minutes of cherry picking

Really makes you think.

Thanks OP. Russia is fucking based.

Looks like the nu-male fag enablers are already here

Mentally ill cucks like you are why the West is dying

Oops I fucked that up

Looks like the nu-male fag enablers are already here

Mentally ill cucks like you are why the West is dying

can you post the sub? I can speak russian

>why the west is dying

female sex is degenerate and only solely for the purpose of reproduction until artificial wombs are thoroughly tested, the Greeks and Romans knew this and only loved their fellow men

homophobia is a distinctly african trait

wtf man. Why are these people not hunted down.

I bet I could kick your ass in real life, Christcuck. Be careful because I'm black and statistically stronger than you :^)

>muh Romans and Greeks practised homosexuality so it's perfectly ok

If you're trying to imply that just because something has been done in history before that it is somewhat legitimised to do it today because of this, then I would like to direct you back to the nearest school as you clearly you have unfinished business there.

>Russia is fucking based
Get the fuck off my continent pinko

>Mentally ill cucks like you are why the West is dying
Yuri Beznemov disagrees

I will watch but I hate the disgust I get knowing this shit happens here all the time.
should all be executed. Fucking disgusting.

If the west doesn't disavow these ways, Russia will win, and Islam will spread elsewhere guaranteed.

Can I watch a subtitles version instead?

>homophobia is a distinctly african trait
Africans are the gayest people in the world.

One of the reason behind the anormally high quantity of DSTs

keep justifying your addiction to women Guido

It doesn't end there.

And people think im crazy when i say hitler did nothing wrong

Keep spreading your HIV around filth

Mummy is so pretty ugu

Totally not a mental illness.

Why even waste time to translate it
Westerners are all gays anyway and won't appreciate it

HIV is higher in the most "homophobic" areas on earth :^)

might wanna come out of the closet there Cletus, for all of our sake

>that long story
>first comment is just "cool"
I'll admit, I chuckled a bit. But still, this filth should be cleansed from society.

What a beautiful and healthy young wymyn.

>caring about someone else's lifestyle

Sorry, comrade. The west is too focused on individualism for anyone to give a shit except for similar backwater folks like the ruskies.

Normally, I'd save this to /degenerate but, not this. This is too much.

where the fuck is this shit from

>le ebin nu male meme
HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKINGGG EPICCC MAN XDDDDDDDDD
>political views I don't like are mental illness
Brezhnev pls

You have seen nothing yet

Thanks OP I'll check it out later when I get home from work.

Also thanks for the synopsis. Looks interesting.

Кoнeчнo.

'Pedophile'. I beat up and killed my son and beat his wife and killed his son with my sceptre and various monasteries
>but my ugly churches!

Im sure you love to fuck they traps, Leafa.

bump

this hurts me

>Africa
>Homophobic.

Is this what the darknet is?

I'm not a Christian but I'm starting to believe that Satan might be real. These people are possessed.

Keep going, I can't believe what I'm reading. How... How the hell are they getting away with this?

>guided tour of lavishly funded Washington DC
>a parade in San Francisco
>we hear about how US diplomats put heavy pressure on the local government to allow gay parades
>sodomy technique is an American export, used in Iraq, Georgia, and Ukraine by Americans and their clients deliberately
>The film closes with a brief profile of how Russian society rejects LGBT

Jesus fucking christ, this is the most heavy handed propaganda I have ever seen.

I don't like gays much either, but this is clearly a push to ideologically pivot what Russia considers a social problem into a "foreign infiltrators" problem, to further demonize the West and gain the support of the Russian people for further escalation.

Gobbels would be proud.

youtube.com/watch?v=th75omvEMu4

Common Filth was right. How can faggots even breathe without killing themselves in shame?

It never was. The Athenian elite used propaganda in order to spread the lie that the Spartans practiced homosexuality in order to demonise them. It was only a select few Athenian nobles who practiced sodomy and even they were looked down upon by philosophers like Aristotle and Plato as unnatural.

Damn. This video really made me reconsider my views. Its all true Sup Forums. Why does it all have to be true?

I fucking knew there was a reason their kind was hunted down. That was so disgusting. Although my violent side says they ought to be introduced to a "pipe" of a different kind, that's not viable in the real world today. KICK THEM OUT! Maybe there ought to be different parts of the US where the laws are more suitable to a particular group over another. I'd like to live in a place where this kind of thing is frowned upon rather than encouraged. Let the fags go live on their side of the country and fuck each other all day in the streets if they like. Legalize rape if you want to make a good sport while you're at it, cocksuckers. I don't care WHAT you queers do but can we have a place or two where you don't do it? These fuckers that have posted this filth? Someone ought to figure out where shit like this happens and get the police involved. Memes on our humble Mongolian BBQ forum are nothing compared to these MONSTERS admitting to some of the most heinous criminal behavior known to man. The cops need to investigate this shit like yesterday. Maybe the FBI?

There is a documentary about government and pharmaceutical exploitation of AIDS that has interviews with gays who survived the late seventies bathhouse scene.
The real reason everyone laughed at gays dying of AIDS at first is because at that time gays embraced disease. They all had multiple infections and boasted about how often they had been to the doctor. There was a toxic collision between hedonism and rebelliousness, with the idea being that having lots of unprotected sex with strangers every night was a moral and political act.

Reminder that some ass-ravaged fags in Canada are trying to sue somebody for 104 million dollars because he protested their faggot pride parade.

radicalpress.com/?p=9955

Hitler did nothing wrong

or they could just be shitposters from 200x Sup Forums