Why can't they stop killing each other?

Why can't they stop killing each other?

USA influence

Drugs

We don't kill anyone

panama and costa rica are pretty alright, the rest are literally hell on earth though.

>Mexican influence
Is what you mean

This

You mean the North Triangle?

This, just deleted the north part and we could have peace, USA is so fucking useless

El Salvador - depressing shithole
Honduras - depressing shithole
Guatemala - slightly less depressing shithole

Nicaragua - ???

Costa Rica - wonderful
Panama - wonderful

is this right?

>>Mexican influence
>Latin American countries
>Having any kind of power projection whatsoever
thanks for the laugh, faggot

lindos gatosolos por cierto mae

Nicaragua is Central American Venezuela.

>Go to Costa rica
>All the beverages are full of sugar

Do the natives drink that too, or is it for american tourists?

stop embarrassing yourself. at one point, albeit for only a few years, many of these countries were mexican territory. i imagine learning isn't your strong suit, but i figured i'd give it a shot anyway

Iberian blood

Es un Tucan desplumado?

esto. que le hicieron al pobre tucan??

Creo que solo esta recién nacido

Central America is violent because of all the civil wars funded by the CIA and all the gangs deported from the US. And drug trafficking doesn't even start or end in Mexico, it starts in South America and ends in the US. How the fuck does that have anything to do with us?

ahh ok, gracias. eso me hace sentir mejor. vaya, que raro lucen los bebes tucans

One of our native beverage is basically water with sugar(caña dulce sugar) and a bit of ginger , is called agua dulce

Eso imaginé.

The last chance you guys had at being a first world country (let alone empire) was Maximillian, and you killed him.

The only violent places in Central America are the Northern Triangle countries and Belize.

Panama and Nicaragua play baseball for some reason.

All of Latin America should burn

Fucking stupid yank literally has his head up his ass

CIA

Fucking howling

Interesting how the French Guiana wasn't the only one to get meddled with..... Really activates my almonds.

bullshit you Mayan rape baby

this

Only the north part is shit. Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and Panama are all relatively safe.

YOUR MOM

Retard