DCRebirth Fact: DC sold over 12 million books this summer!

>DCRebirth Fact: DC sold over 12 million books this summer!

You're welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/suicide-squad-box-office-total/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Wallyfags buying every Rebirth book.

Will that cover the cost of their failing film studio ?

well, 12 million shipped but that was always the metic used for sales anyway, iirc.

glad to see DC doing well.

and bitching about every one of them

Based Wally saving DC

DC doesn't have a film studio m8, stay bitter though

>DC doesn't have a film studio m8

Didn't WB just announce they're starting up a DC Films studio with Geoff Johns as the head after they fucked up royally with BvS and SS?

>Wally is back
oh shit I stopped reading comics when Darkseid War started time to catch up

Not a studio

Where have you been for the past 3 months

Wally is a nigger now.

Rebirth special for the return

Titans by Abnett for Wally focus

Not a studio, something like a subdivision. I hope they give Geoff more control, even though hes not the best writer, he at least knows how to form an interconnected story rather than the likes of snyder

Based Wally saving DC Universe

> yfw they kill barry in JL sequel so Wally saves DCEU too.

that guy's his cousin, not wally. cereal lords said so.

That's Wallace West, cousin of Wally West. Thanks be to get cereal lord for sorting out DC, hopefully he has the same results for the films

Wally is white. Wally's cousin, Wally, is black.

Happy to hear. As a Marvelfag, this gives me some hope in those sumbsters changing their ways.

Also, recently went into readi.g some Dick and some Flash stuff and was pleasent. I guess I'll stay for the boys.

That means black Wally user, we have chocolate Iris in the films. She looks mixed, so maybe shes a step sister to Wally's dad, but looks like that the slim chance we get a Wally on screen, its going to be chocolate wally

We already have a thread for this

I would be fine with non-white Impulse since he comes from a billion years in the future

Iris and Wally are not blood related, historically speaking. Iris is adopted.

It's a studio user, calling it a subdivision doesn't change this fact. They're trying to take the reigns

tfw Johns makes them not related by blood.

What? You sure user?
Please, this way you get chocolate Iris and strawberry Wally. Best of both worlds

>Trying to take the reins
Emphasis on the word trying. I just want them to be able to do their own thing, and they just have to give WB a chunk of the profit, easy money for them, films in the hands of actual competent people

Iris was sent back in time from 25th century and was adopted by Wests.
When Thawne killed her, they summoned her back in future. Barry later joined her there and they had babies.

Hence why Bart is also far from the future.

30th century*

Knowing Johns he'll do it, if he can't have Iris the way he wants, he sure as hell is going to have Wally done the way he wants.

seriously doubt movies are going to get to Wally at all

I'm talking if we get Wally. I seriously doubt were getting him either, too much fuss to worry about when the flash shows up once every two years. It would be nice to introduce him as a 16/17 year old in the first film, with him getting powers right at the end, and then adopting the kid flash name in the second film. But that's not going to happen

Shame that Marvel still has the better books with Based Al Ewing

>Marvel
>Good books
Pick one

They have a hit movie in theaters right now

This is the least amount of bitching I've ever seen about DC in my life.

You realize ginger Wally is also Wallace West, right?

>Marvel not winning

b....but muh movies...

This can't be happening.....

You realize Johns was still in the editorial position as CCO when black Wally was created, right? That's something they got his go ahead on -- or it clearly wasn't important enough for him to take note.

Wally was a vehicle that Johns knew he could con the audience with because of how invested they were in him. Smart move, but Johns is the one who fucked Wally a million times over in the first place.

"His" Wally is Barry. It's why he tried to turn Wally into Barry when he wrote The Flash.

screenrant.com/suicide-squad-box-office-total/

>Suicide Squad Projected to Cross $700 Million By End of Run

>Through the first four weeks of its theatrical run,Suicide Squadhas grossed an impressive $282.9 million domestically to go along with the $353.1 million it has earned overseas. This puts the third movie in the DCEU sitting at $635.9 million globally, and according to the latest projections byMark Hughesof Forbes, it could cross the $700 million mark by the time everything is said and done:

>“#SuicideSquad added $60M globally past 7 days, raising total to $636M. If it falls 50% each week it adds $30M –> $15M –> $7M –> $3M etc.But if it falls 60% each week it adds $24M –> $9.6 –> $3.8 –> $1.5etc.So, without Japan#SuicideSquadwill take b/w $675M and $695M. Japan should add b/w $10-20M. This is MATH, so it’s silly to deny it.This all means#SuicideSquadwill end its run with a total of b/w about $685M to $715M, high-end to low-end estimate. Again, it’s math.Without Japan, it does well enough that it simply looks foolish & disingenuous to continue pretending it’s doing poorly or unsuccessful.And the press is starting to realize that now, & are shifting gears to change the narrative & stop denying it. Others should, too.”

Stay salty, Mousefriend.

Okay I've been a marvel fag for most of my llife but if you think any of the recent marvel books are worth a fuck, you contemplate suicide.

Damn right, at least that's why I bought it

You realize Johns secretly hates Wally and fun, right?

>save DC
>get stuck on a shitty team book with a boring writer

>Sup Forums - Television and Film

>Reminder that the DCEU has no flops but the MCU does

Suicide Squad, a movie that supposedly the entire country hated, has made less than 5 of all 13 MCU movies. By the end of its run its final take will have exceeded what Guardians, a movie that was considered a worldwide phenomena, made without China.

You don't know what a film studio is then. Two guys overseeing some movies isn't a film studio.

>No Marvel movie has made over 800mil without Iron Man
>Some MCU fans think it's as popular as Star Wars

I kinda wish FA made less money than it did. It's going to give the studios the idea that
>Lets just try the same old formula that always works

A real test is how well Rogue 1 does. But since it has Vader I'm expecting it to crack a billion

Over half the movie is being reshot.

Why?

Not enough like episode IV.

Without Jedi there's no way to make it feel like 4

some wallyfags are bitter as fuck and still bitch and moan

Johns is a moron and a half, but CCO really means dick-squat as far as editorial goes. Harrass has more say here as would DiDio or Lee, I'm sure Johns voiced and shared his opinions, but no one had to follow them nor could he order someone to give him a blow job or some such.

>more control

He's getting more editorial type say, I'm not even sure it's control. It's not as if he can green-light a film into existence (e.g. Stargirl, the Wank Fest) or he can veto casting that WB Studios or someone high up there wants, etc. He's going to have more say in tone, look, feel, etc.

This user put it succinctly in the same concept that Marvel Studios isn't a studios (Pixar, for example, has their own fucking building, that they owned well before Disney ever made them an buy offer, not just renting some office space like Avi and your boyfriend Kevin).

I'm just here to call you too stupid to live.

Not that user, but Ewing books are good and fun

Great news! DC and Rebirth deserve the praise!

yeah but he's relegated to cleaning duty on Bendis' and his gang's shits on the continuity

Considering its making a lot of money yes

It certainly wasn't because of wally and it definitely had nothing to do with shiny new #1s right

Johns is a writer
I wish people would stop this meme like he can even compare to fiege who is not a writer but a legit competent producer

B-but Brevoort said... Making fans angry sells more every time!

Don't forget about all that skwad hype!

Never forget the 12 million, goyim.

Change of plans, time to push the x-men once again, but seriously, could a GOOD x-men push defeat rebirth ?

Like for example that MU tease mean we are getting 5 team based x-men books, 2 solos and 2 x-minis.

>over 12 million books this summer