You could travel to Egypt and you wouldnt see Denial like this

youtube.com/watch?v=Ko9A26yNlwg

Other urls found in this thread:

showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-friday-cable-originals-network-finals-7-29-2016.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u52Oz-54VYw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
imgur.com/a/7flbT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Liberals are utterly retarded. I don't even know how they exist in their own heads.

more like
>do not confuse failure with failure

why cant stewart be honest?
>the show wasnt very funny, it needs some work and a new direction

>those comments

fpbp

also dhose digits

> show is canceled due to low ratings
> THIS ISN'T A FAILURE THO

The modern liberal exists only due to their ability to deny reality

Imagine being Jon in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Larry, you fuckin' funny, all hilarious with your tight delivery and horrific racism. I would totally watch your show every night, both my character and the real me."

kek

Leibowitz is such a nuisance.

Jon Stewart's facial hair reminds me of Hitler for some reason

>Stewart

Leibowitz you mean. (this also answers your question)

All the petty deflection in the world can't fix shit ratings, he's cancelled, he's a failure, let them pretend whatever they want, who the fuck cares?

The dude's career is pretty much over regardless of whatever stupid excuse he makes.

>when the vibrator in your ass makes you climax

thats something only a failure would say

He's already starting to look like an old jew

Someone calls these shows on their bills hit and they respond "omg it's a comedy show, don't take it seriously", yet they have these serious ass talks like theyre changing the world

that would be admitting failure.

>unfunny nigger replaces Jon Stewart
>viewership drops
>"IT'S DA WHITE MAN'S FAULT!!"

:^) holy shit the delusion

He got cancelled because he was an unfunny race-baiter and a literal affirmative-action shoe-in. Of course he's a fucking failure. The only question now is why Trevor Noah still has his job, he's even less funny than this fat fuck.

>"Don't confuse cancellation with failure."
I can get behind that. Still, television is a commercial enterprise. In that respect Wilmore failed. If Wilmore determines through his own ambition and the voice of his audience that he still has something valuable to contribute then he can take his talents to the internet. Carola, Rogan, all the shit on Netflix...they all said, "Fuck you" to television, the executives, and the studios. Wilmore should do the same.

Who thought it's a good idea to give this unfunny moron a comedy show in the first place. He has the demeanor of an accountant, not a comedian. Guy isn't funny in the slightest.

>40M black people in the US
>Larry only gets 500k views a night
>blames white people
lel

Trips of truth

>your show resonated
mfw didn't resonate enough to stay on air

It wasn't even low ratings, it was because the show wasn't shared enough on social media.

Millenials don't want roundtable discussions, they want "SAMANTHA BEE SKULLFUCKS AN ANTI-ABORTION SENATOR!"

(((resonated)))

there's still money in the budget for that show but before too long there are going to put them all back onto one variety show to save costs

>Rich white jew takes over underprivileged black comedian's show

wow this is the most racist thing I've seen all year

Seriously, does Stewart have cancer or AIDS or something? He doesn't look well and he is talking/ moving his head in a strange manner.

What happened to Jon Stewart? I mean, he always was a liberal Jew but at least he seemed like he had a somewhat positive attitude. Now whenever I see him on TV he looks like a hobo and is fucking PISSED OFF BEYOND BELIEF

Is this the power of Trump?

This is something I hate nowadays.

Criticism of anyone but a white male sparks people to possibly think you are racist. Even when you are not even talking about something related to their race/gender/whatever.

Though I have noticed that people are less phased by being called a racist nowadays. The left used it too much. It lost credibility. And people are catching onto this.

Man he's skin & bones

He has AIDS doesn't he?

He knows Trump is going to win.

He has been pulled out of his naivete over the past year, as have many Marxists.

This is the visage of a conspirator realizing the roast is climbing out of the oven before it's done cooking. The Jewish conspirators in Bavaria likely had a similar look in 1919.

He's correct in a way.
There are plenty of examples of shows and movies that were a critical success but a commercial failure.

Wilmore's show was neither, however.

>500k views a night

[citation required]

Liberals are so fucking deluded.

What do you want John to do? Tell an associate of him that he's a fuck up? Of course he's going to try to say some nice things. It's called being a human being.

He was supposed to be retired but the kikes running the show forced him back due to his large sphere of influence.

Liberals are ALWAYS projecting. ALWAYS.

Jon Steward (((Liebowitz))) appeared on Fox News to demand that they filter "toxicity" from their broadcasts. Translation: facts and information that offend Jon Stewart's liberal sensibilities.

Leroy is trying so hard isn't he? It means something to him.

Oh, The Nightly Show is getting shitcanned? Makes sense I suppose, Wilmore isn't very funny, and living here in Commiefornia even some of the libs here are getting pretty fucking sick of all the apologetics for BLM and white guilt distribution. Television should primarily be education, or entertaining, and his show wasn't much of either.

Jon Stewart never has nice things to say to White Americans though.
Its always "tough talks" to whites and boot kissing to blacks/browns/other jews.

>Quick [insert comedian here] is bombing go on their show and help them.
>Can I take my llama with me

Can someone post the trump meme magic karma collage

The progressive movement is dying before our eyes literally and figuratively. Bill Clinton looks like he's dying. Hillary's sick. John Stewart looks like he has AIDs. Gawker shut down. Shit shows like this getting canceled. The future is bright.

(((TOXICITY)))

Imagine being (((Jon Stewart))) in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Larry, you fuckin' funny, all hilarious with your tight delivery and reverse racism. I would totally watch your show, both my character, Stewart, and the real me, Leibowitz." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old shiksa in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Jon and not only sit in that chair while Larry flaunts his disgusting sense of humor in front of you, the favorable editing barely concealing his shitty jokes and death to whitey attitude, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that routine. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, LARRY IS FUNNY LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his apish fucking nigger face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been doing comedy with nothing but world class Jewish comedians like Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David and later CURRENT YEAR MAN for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the ghetto in NYC. You've never even seen anything this fucking unfunny before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his bald head as he forces jokes trying to make you laugh, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "hysterical (for what he calls himself)" comedy, the comedy he worked so hard on with staff writers in the previous days. And then the director turns on the "please laugh/clap" sign again, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Jon Stewart. You're not going to lose your future White Genocide career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>mfw

Thumbs down this shit they locked the comments lol

He defended wall street and goldman sachs from Occupy. He brought this upon himself.

>muh Millennials!

Never change Sup Forums.

>It wasn't even low ratings

Eh...

showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-friday-cable-originals-network-finals-7-29-2016.html

>just in the top 100
>409,000 viewers

I'll check those for man

>breitbart

Minor edit.

Imagine being (((Jon Stewart))) in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Larry, you fuckin' funny, all hilarious with your tight delivery and reverse racism. I would totally watch your show, both my character, Stewart, and the real me, Leibowitz." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old shiksa in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Jon and not only sit in that chair while Larry flaunts his disgusting sense of humor in front of you, the favorable editing barely concealing his shitty jokes and WE WUZ KANGS attitude, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that routine. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, LARRY IS FUNNY LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his apish fucking nigger face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been doing comedy with nothing but world class Jewish comedians like Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David and later CURRENT YEAR MAN for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the ghetto in NYC. You've never even seen anything this fucking unfunny before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his bald head as he forces jokes trying to make you laugh, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "hysterical (for what he calls himself)" comedy, the comedy he worked so hard on with staff writers in the previous days. And then the director turns on the "please laugh/clap" sign again, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Jon Stewart. You're not going to lose your future White Genocide career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

youtube.com/watch?v=u52Oz-54VYw

kek wills it

Why isn't it conceivable that larry wilmore is just mediocre?

His show is mediocre. He is just not very funny. I can see why people think Stewart and Colbert are funny. If somebody told me they thought Wilmore was entertaining I would be confused. Such a thing is just not possible. He's the opposite of funny. He's downright annoying. Anybody could see this cancellation from a mile away. It doesn't have anything to do with black people. Wilmore isn't even black by my definition.

(((HOYYY VEEEEHHHH!!!!)))

This the first time I ever watched this show. Best part.

There is a bigger one than this with more stuff, but I can't find it atm.
>tfw so many Trump images

Jon needs a job. He spends every night drinking a little bit more and masturbating a little bit longer. Then he calls whoever he can get to stay on the line to tell them about possible movie ideas, but everybody knows he won't actually make another one. All his friend are deeply concerned. Jon recently bought a hand gun and now they think he might actually do it.

>Peter Thiel joke

Ah.
There's that Jewish tribalism.

Did Nick Denton and Jon Stewart even have a working relationship?

They are egotistical solipsists

even though only they exist (in their heads) they still need the outside world to praise them, becuase the outside world is part of them

Why do they keep trotting this degenerate child fucker out. Might as well hire him again.

The fact that there's an even larger compilation of the curse of Trump out there gives me faith in the world.
Sure Trump may crash and burn but goddamn if he's not taking absolutely everyone with him.

If their shows aren't failing why do they have to constantly bring back Leibowitz every other day?

>a cerebral context
Is there anything funnier then stupid people trying to sound smart?

>thinking you are intelligent
>using meaningless garbage like "cerebral context" in your meandering bullshit

How do people become so deluded as to think they are anything other than a card carrying retard?

What makes this better is after the nigger failed at the correspondents dinner, Stewart came to his defense about how Wilmore has a successful show, and was speaking truth to power, and how he didn't care what people thought, especially the mainstream media.

Now that all the white liberals who made Stewart what he is are shitcanning his show, now he's suddenly all about what they think is racist.

dont forget that shit show of a site "jezebel" is shutting it's "doors" because it cant bring in enough revenue.

They're too stupid to realize how stupid they are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

I am also a huge believer in the "dunning-Kruger effect."

did he got hiv? he looks like clinton man

The shows popularity was due to its comedy, not to its activism.

Jon Stewart is like the person that runs a soup kitchen and thinks people are showing up to hear his sermons.

Jezebel is shutting down too? that's great user

it's probably some stupid ass rumor but I want it to be true more than I have wanted anything in the past ten minutes.

>white
>jew

Pick one.

>Then he calls whoever he can get to stay on the line to tell them about possible movie ideas, but everybody knows he won't actually make another one
what happened to the movie he was working on? about that Egyptian guy that got locked up for doing a show?

did anyone even watch it?

Seriously this. Too bad us goyim have to accept the media narrative. This show failed because the viewers were racist, not because Larry Wilmore antagonized Whites.

>you started a conversation that wasn't on television when you began
This is true. No one on TV ever talked about racial issues until Larry Wilmore got a show.

>might actually do it

Do what? take over more of Palestine?

He should make half baked 2 and then shoot himself on stage of the premier to ensure the film will be a hit. He could be like jesus 2.0

some are naive
some are malicious
some are just plain ol' stupid

Why do Americans love this liberal jew so much?

da fuck.... are these people literally retarded?

>unfrozen caveman lawyer
thanks for the memories
i'm going to go force a meme on Sup Forums

Holy shit, he was really on tv for TWO YEARS?!

Every single night was:
>White people.
>White people?
>White... people...
>Disappointed face

Comedy Central are masochists to bleed money for that long.

You mean, Nu/pol/.

Faggot.

Here it is. Can't upload it because it's larger than 4 MB.

imgur.com/a/7flbT

Dude, I couldn't watch that video for more than about 30 seconds before my body forced me to turn it off. Seriously though, chill out a little bit. Holy fuck. I used to love him when I was a naive liberal, but watching that video was 30 seconds of pain for me. It's going to be alright, Sup Forumsack. If you're going to get this faggoty every time you see something like this, why not just turn it off before spending 30 mins putting up walls of text? #MAGA #Trump2016