Hey, why do people think this guy is funny?

Hey, why do people think this guy is funny?

>Ratings Sucked
>Ugly
>Hypocrite
>Liar
>Begger
>Complainer
>Beta
>Doesn't pioneer the way for people like Dave Chappell
>Isn't a great actor like Andy Kaufman
>Mediocre editing which he blanetly ripped off from Tim & Eric
>Saying naughty words to sound edgy like a poor man's Carlos Mencia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Beard
youtube.com/watch?v=1l1awGRnSHw
youtube.com/watch?v=9qrYz7Ul3Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=1l1awGRnSHw&feature=youtu.be&t=5m57s
youtube.com/watch?v=iX7ujP5jk7s
youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8
youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw
youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

heres your dubs now fuck off

You forgot that he can't afford health insurance

What does blanetly mean, my woke transfriend?

how do we UNJUST him?

because i've actually met him and he is funny?

he drove around like an asshole badly reciting the plot of the movie taken and these Sup Forums faggots ate it up like he's a comedic mastermind.

also he's sucked dick and fucked a trap, but they ignore that shit too.

For political reasons.

Sam Hyde is such a fucking faggot. A real life example of what happens when you take Kekistan and "Red Pills" seriously. What a joke

His stand up sucks.
Nice. As I can myself, don't know what that has to do with him being funny though.
You're right, his political views are a fucking joke.

>this is what Sup Forums considers to be alpha
Really makes you think

Fuck off Grimesfag

>blanetly

He's handsome af, you just jelly.

Only one way out.

>His stand up sucks.
Fucking this.

Every Sam stand up ever:
>hi guys, did you know that college is a waste, and niggers are dumb? Lolololol jews are running everything hahhaha got ya, im just being ironic

why doesn't he just lose some weight and shave? he'd look 10 x better

World Peace ratings were good. It was atleast better than most first seasons on AS

blatantly*

Oops, sorry, it's hard to shave and type at the same time.

Hormones havent fully kicked in yet, huh?

He also reused a lot of old material for that bit. He's a comedy desert, well past his peak. I bet he's regretting his "fuck college, fuck real jobs" motto right about now. Turns out that pursuing art instead of STEM is one of the stupidst fucking life choices a person can make

What? Is this what pol considers humor?

The last hydewars video (the one with him smoking a cigar in the car and talking about "toxic people") convinced me that Sam totally lacks any amount of self awareness and sees himself as the victim of a world that in reality owes him literally nothing.
>oh no my race realism views got me fired from the only real job Ive ever had. People are so toxic!
I cant see how anyone can feel bad for someone who played their cards this badly, and then tries to victimize themselves

He's funny because nothing can stop him.

Honestly this guy looks different every time someone posts about him

You forgot
>not white

He was referring to his ex girlfriend you fucking retard not Adult Swim

i thought he was pretending to be retarded in order to troll people

then i realized he actually was retarded so its not funny anymore

>Ratings Sucked

Starts off with a lie, great start OP.

The real question of course is, why did the jews find his show so damn dangerous that they had to use their media platform to demand that MDE be cancelled ?

ive been casually watching the youtube for years. it doesnt bother me that half the shows skits were terrible because some of them were really great.

That's not him.

If you add up all the evidence it is probably him.

it looks exactly like him. what evidence do you have that it's not other than you don't want it to be?

t. libcucks

i doubt it considering sams been with the same girl for like 4-5 years and keeps it super dl. keep in mind there are mde haters 24/7 posting misinformation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia

That's called a beard user.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Beard

whats the point of the war channel? several of the videos are just him rambling for an hour about nothing.

Isn't that what podcasts usually are?

why do people keep posting this? looks like a joke pic sam would take himself

fans pissed about not getting content so him and charls started vlogging to try to maintain relevance

Because libcucks cannot create anything of value and, parasites that they are, only exist to tear down what real men have created.
In the end we will be judged not by what we have destroyed, but what we have created.

Tranny looks a bit like the blonde chick from iCarly

>Ratings Sucked
Not true btw

these reddit tier tripcodes make r/t_d rejects so easy to ignore

Let Sup Forums handle him. He's /their/ guy.

Just out of curiosity, how much money have you poured into Alex Jones?

How much money did you pour into Hillary's """"""""""""campaign""""""""""""?

None.

Now you.

>>Ugly
>>Hypocrite
>>Liar
>>Begger
>>Complainer
these are desirable traits for comedians

epic imgur filename xD

I spent my student loan check on Bernie's campaign because I knew if he won I'd never have to pay it back. But Hillary cheated. Sam Hyde hates her for all the wrong reasons and his "comedy" sucks.

Is this trip legit? Wanna see some proof on twitter desu

why do people act like comedy is some kind of deep cultural object that we need to "discover" or "pioneer" or some kind of super unique talent that is worthy of praise
I do not understand. Comedy 2000 years ago was the same shit we got now for the most part. They didn't have snarky quick edited youtube videos but the humor is still the same, probably even more meaningful because people used to be smart

they're just brainlets sam

I hope you die

MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL

It's ok Sam, it's 2017, no one will care if you are a faggot. The alt-right/right is full of em anyway (see Milo, or Gavin Mcinnes sticking shit up his ass, or the endless stream of Republicans like Mark Foley). You fit right in.

There's nothing more pretentious than people demanding that comedy be "deep" and "smart"
if it's funny it's funny, any subject can be funny if the comedians are good

tfw i have this but for words
tfw everything is called thing

>ratings sucked
It was in either the one or two spot for the initial run

A lot of comedy depends on having knowledge prior to the joke. I do not find pop culture jokes funny because I do not engage in pop culture and am pretty ignorant of it. Also drumpft jokes make no sense to me because I do not pay attention to politics at all.

i like his stuff but retards should stop shilling it all over Sup Forums constantly, ive been on four different boards and found 4 different threads with his stupid fucking face staring out at me

wtf i love tripfags now

That's true, and that's why political or cultural comedy is usually weaker, though when you know the context it's hilarious. Still, you won't see ebin drumpf jokes immortalized in the timeless annals of comedy history.

Sam is the male Lena Dunham. He is the mirror image of the perception/show ' character' that the fat cow played on her show.

Depicting millennial generation worries, problems making it post-financial crash. ugly, fat, degenerate political views, white and obnoxious.

Dunham's luck was that her political agenda and ideals happened to (((coincide))) with current ruling political paradigm on the coasts. And Sam is so on the fringe he is falling off the cliff.

>Prosopagnosia
fucking lold

WHERE'S MY BOOK SAM?

ditto

Lord I just can't go out the door

if you don't find at least one mde video funny you need to get outta here. although things have been pretty shit the last couple of years in comparison to the good old days

It was going great until (((they))) cancelled the fucking show.

they should've just filmed themselves loitering around the apple store for eleven minutes

>I'm only pretending to be a faggot!!!

>Hey, why do people think this guy is funny?
he's a good stand up comedian faggot

3:11 for kino
youtube.com/watch?v=1l1awGRnSHw

>what is humor
t. brainlet

This.
He was only joking and on his medicine.

Good lord.

>Good lord
is that good or bad?

it's his impression of a liberal in some other sets

JUST

Did he swallow?

5:20 is Sup Forums incarnate

>why do people think this guy is funny?

Because he's a fucking asshole with Chad level confidence. It's not ground breaking.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qrYz7Ul3Z8

that poor mic dot com writer

>79 replies
>48 posters
>thread overwhelmingly negative

it's sad how this one anti-MDE shill has been going on for the whole year now

World Peace had great ratings. It didn't get canceled because of the ratings.

Correct.

This generation's Lenny Bruce

that sick twisted laugh at the end holy shit

I don't understand how you can be a "journalist" and not know the difference between an open and closed question.

I covered that in a course for an IT certificate, like what the fuck?

It was cancelled for not being funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=1l1awGRnSHw&feature=youtu.be&t=5m57s

I like sam hyde

I mean look at this

youtube.com/watch?v=iX7ujP5jk7s

youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8

youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw

fucking funny, you are probably the little faggots in the class sketch so you feel threatened

I've been a big fan since 2012. He's an acquired taste, but honestly the funniest person in entertainment in a very long time.

yeah he walked straight into it. but what really gets me is that some of those questions could only be answered by the mere victim of the internet hoax if he were god damn omniscient

I think he's innovative, and his methods are creative, but at the same time it's not really funny.
I don't know what that means. Maybe the "skeleton" of his comedy could be used by someone with better jokes.

yeah this

can't think of any other standup comedian that has this funny "aura" (standup comedy usually feels far too forced for my tastes anyway). Feels like you could have some hilarious banter with him all fucking day

If it wasn't funny, why did so many people watch it?

Okay.

I don't really about Sam Hyde's comedy, please explain why you think he is innovative what his creative methods are and what the "skeleton" of his comedy is

You would think for people who earn a living off of being social, they wouldn't be so fucking awkward.

He did an interview with Buzzfeed, where he trolls from the outset. But you can just feel how socially insecure the other guy is.

youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA