Why are Trump supporters such degenerates?

Journalists Report More and More Instances of Being Harassed at Trump Rallies

mediaite.com/online/journalists-report-more-and-more-instances-of-being-harassed-at-trump-rallies/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/cnn-edits-out-milwaukee-victims-sister-sherelle-sm/
youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo
rawstory.com/2016/08/conservative-radio-host-weve-created-this-monster-of-fact-hating-right-wing-voters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because trump appeals to the uneducated

Such losers.
Vote Gary Johnson! His supporters would rather discuss the merits of his candidacy in a polite manner.

My new favorite jewish american

Better it be Trump than someone who goes poopy in diapers.

/thread

Seriously open up that article and watch the twitter video of that father yelling at muh media. I feel so sorry for his son.

>tfw you prove his point

Jesus trumpkins, get it together.

>elderly man flips off soros owned media
>omg wtfux how he could do this?
>german official flips off people against mudslime invasion
>he's so progressive

At least make an effort to hide your double standards.

The press deserve to be beat senseless with a sock filled with wet horse manure.

really makes you think... huh

>degenerate
>telling the willing mouthpieces of the establishment exactly how you feel about them and their masters
Pick one and fuck off, leaf

Soros owns CNN?

Lol I love how much 1 old Jewish man triggers the fuck out of you retards.

my communist friends liked to spit on bus drivers
trump on the other hand loves the bus driver
the choice is obvious

I pick you're a degenerate.

Wtf... I hate trump now

>the left lionizes communist jews like Karl Marx
>openly shit on proletariat while siding with bourgeois

wat

Wah my subjective report with no evidence proves he's a big old meany. Good job faggot way to correct the issue.

>CNN

Remember when they claimed the sister of the DINDU called for an end to the violence? Only for the entire video to be released where she called on the DINDU army to burn down the subrubs? Fun times.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/cnn-edits-out-milwaukee-victims-sister-sherelle-sm/

Where was Hillary during the democratic debates? And where will she be in the general debates?
youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo

"""""""""Journalists""""""""" deserve to be harassed

>my communist friends liked to spit on bus drivers
I'll take "shit that never happened" for 1,000

Probably because they don't like the unfair, biased coverage the liberal media has given Trump

The biggest Trump supporter I know has a post-doc in math and teaches at a top 10 math school.

on stage?

Communists are fucking disgusting brah. And they LOVE spitting on people.

>le trigger trigger le tigger lmao right wing white males r triggerd im not the pussy u gais r
Lol, faggot. It seems that being made fun of for safe spaces and triggering has gotten you so ass mad that you're now trying to use it against us. We weren't the ones who were triggered in the forst place. We weren't crying for safe spaces. You faggots were. And I love how you downplay torture and subversion of humanity itself by saying "LMAO U FUKKIN TRIGGERD BROSEF XD". Thanks for Correcting the fucking Record.

>niggers and spics with a 2nd garde reading level vote Hillary
>Trump loves the ubeducated

Ffucking weeeewwww

>at a top 10 math school.
jesus fucking christ you can't make this shit up

they laugh, but this is a small taste of the utter contempt they're held in.

i'll enjoy watching the global media meltdown in november.

Maybe, with poopy seeping onto her buttcheeks. She'll probably double pad herself then.

>being this mad

Hey, you stuck around to respond. Good on you leaf, it's nice to see a troll with his heart in it, instead of all these shills and their drive-by shit threads.

Have a (You).

?

What do you expect when only 6% of the population believes the media. Hell im surprised the media hasn't been raided the way they have been acting since the DNC.

>CURRENT YEAR MAN

>Tomato soup
>SEVEN(7) Canuck CuckBucks
How embarassing

you are literally just making poo and nappy jokes as a way of defending how smart Trump and his supporters are.

think about that.

>Lugenpresse shows their true colors this election cycle with their dirty Jewish tricks
>those same people are surprised when people notice and get pissed off

>They're bringing crime, they're rapists, but some I assume are good people

>THIS JUST IN, TRUMP SAYS ALL MEXICANS ARE RAPISTS

>talking about the NRA
>"Maybe the 2nd amendment people could do something about that"

>THIS JUST IN, TRUMP WANTS TO KILL HILLARY

>Obama and Hillary fund "rebels" that help make ISIS

>THIS JUST IN, TRUMP SAYS OBAMA L I T E R A L L Y FOUNDED ISIS
and they're trying to play the victim card for being harassed?

AHHAHAHAHAHA
I don't need to prove anything to you
>hur dur it never happened
meanwhile I'll cherish the memory and shit on communist scum FOREVER you fucking pinko piece of shit

He meant uneducated whites, asshole. Only white people support trump.

Trudeau is undefeated in the ring. You post training gifs with his sparring partner?

That's in New York City...

u mad cuck LOL p

Media approval rating is just 6%
It must be brought lower, there are no journalists working for the MSM anymore. The Wolf Blisters class must be mocked, shamed and if we are lucky enough, hanged.

Oh well NYC is overpriced as fuck for everything.

>anti trump protestors violently assault trump supporters

Media silence

>trump supporter makes a mean gesture to a reporter

OH MY GOD WHAT A SAVAGE

Good. Media people deserve a lot worse than that.

>jew kike daughter
>appealing to niggers
>wants to remove mexican immigrants, most are devout catholic who are #1 enemies of the jews
>netanyahu is excited for a trump presidency
hmmm....

Journalists should boycott all the Trumps event if they hate the ''evils'' media so much...

At least get your facts straight right wing retard.

He LITERALLY said Obama founded ISIS. How is that putting a spin on something. I can find a bunch of clips talking about he literally said Obama founded ISIS. He said it multiple times. Are you delusional?

>people angry at a biased media that is the mouthpiece for the clinton campaign and hiding her scandals

Whoa.

really makes you think

It isn't a joke. It's a serious issue for the American people. Think about it, if someone who poopies in their diapers becomes POTUS, if you think Americans have a shitting themselves problem now, imagine how much worse it will get. Not just rednecks in some literallwho flyover state will shit themselves now. Now SJW's will think wearing diapers and going poopy in them is progressive and will make us look more culturally enriched as a nation. Some of them will wear black diapers to feel less racist. Our country will be even smellier than India if she is elected.

No candidate would be president if they didn't kiss Jewish ass. That's the sad reality today.

Nobody thinks flipping off a member of the media is a bad thing.

you're on a website whose popularity is based on shitposting and you're complaining about people making literal shit jokes

is that intelligent on your part?

>educated folks believe and support the media

LOLOLOLOLOL

>What do you expect when only 6% of the population believes the media

Where did you get this (((fact)))? Tell me it wasn't the media?

>has a post-doc

what do you think a post-doc is, user?

>at a top ten math school

this sounds fucking retarded. what do you even mean?Is it a school for math? is it a department? do you mean his department is ranked in the top 10? (By whom? USNews?)

what you said makes it pretty clear you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

>he doesnt mean it lol
just like he has never said "i'd love a black man to fuck my daughter"

Make me, leaf

>HELP I'M BEING ASSAULTED
>I'M THE MEDIA AND I'M A VICTIM

They actually believe people are going to feel for them. This guy should sue them for using his likeness for propaganda like this, he's probably going to have liberal lunatics stalking him and his family for this

/thread

So I probably won't win if I run in 2024 on the sole platform of promising to nuke Israel on Inauguration Day?

He said he wouldn't mind a black dating his daughter on the Howard Stern show but realistically, there's no way he'd allow that privately.

>Journalists Report More and More Instances of

>because trump appeals to the uneducated

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.

>h-he doesnt mean it!
nice

>I know this cause I said it

I mean, he doesn't like black people,but I think he has the more casual northeastern "they're not too bright and they're kinda gross but there are good ones like sammy davis jr!!_ view. but he wouldn't mind if it was a famous person.

his facts are 100% correct when it comes to NYC though

Considering the way the media treats Trump I'm not surprised
It wasn't a physical assault so I'm not concerned

:^)

>doesnt like black people
>latest speeches is appealing to the nigger vote
>has constantly talked about how much jobs hes given to the black community
lol?

welcome to the life of famous people. Where you don't get to say what you want. I know it is hard for some non name scrub to understand it.

"journalists" are fucking propagandizing scum, they deserve it.

That's a given, it's no secret that modern american colleges are festering neo-marxist shitholes

that picture wasn't taken in canada though

Oh man 5 whole percent in a small poll.

>appealing to vote

He would never do this unless he loved black people! he has absolutely no motive to do well with people who might vote for him!

I trust journalists, right.

bernie supporters will do the same thing and nothing happens

Yeah they should have sided with a regular blue collar guy like Donald Trump

FPBP
Pathetic, cock sucking trumpfags BTFO

>muh womens' studies is a valid degree
>can someone help me change my car tire?

>i always speak my mind
hes repeated this like 20 times

FBPB

why do you have so many communist friends?

rawstory.com/2016/08/conservative-radio-host-weve-created-this-monster-of-fact-hating-right-wing-voters/

Here's an interesting read if you actually want to know

The conservasphere has basically fostered a distrust for every reputable media outlet, leading conservatives to turn towards Breitbart, drudge, Fox, etc.

You can see this with your own eyes on this very board, like when every poll is rejected for "supporting" Hillary and Sup Forums turns to Longroom to get the "truth". They believe Hillary's health is rapidly degrading and that she's silencing whistleblowers even though the whole world is closely watching her every move. Anybody who dares question Sup Forums is called a shill. The silent majority of America supports Trump, and the only people who care about his issues are "SJWs". Trump losing would be "the end of America". The globalists will finally take over Western society.

With that kind of hyperbole and fear-mongering fostered by conservative media outlets, you can kind of understand the violent emotions of people like the picture in the OP. They honestly believe that the American way is on the verge of destruction.

You'd think 2012 would have served as a lesson some of these people, but they ignore the lessons of history and go right back at it, creating their own convenient reality that conforms to their worldview. It's really rather sad, but I'm happy America as a whole is rejecting it.

>people intolerant of rights

Wow it's almost like they're Nazi's.

He's saying it correctly you fucking mongoloid

When people get post-doctoral positions it is common to refer to it as "having a post doc" for brevity

And yes, departments can be ranked individual of school. In my field I can give you the top ten best schools. People in the appropriate circles know these things

Go play with your liberal arts degree and spit in my latte one day

If Trumpfags were actually intelligent, they would have a legitimate argument rather than resorting to shitposting. I guess that's asking for too much lol

I hope you're acting this stupid ironically. Lmao

>go to event or gathering with Trump supporters
>ask them "why are you so racist and dumb and support Trump?"
>gets flipped off and told to get the fuck out
>THIS JUST IN: TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE RACIST AND DUMB

But to be honest, it's not any better on the other side either. Just replace the word Trump with Hillary really. "Your dad can beat my dad" shitflinging back and worth.

Also it's almost 6 AM and I've been up all night, completely fucking up the "My dad can beat your dad" line, but whatever. Hillary will croak, Joe Biden takes her place, people vote for him anyway because it's not Trump hurr durr, and Bernvictims still throw money at Bernie.

berniebros are far crazier than trump and hillary supporters

*individually

And just for an example my pea-brained Shilldawg, I'm in plasma physics and our top ten schools in that field are: Princeton, MIT, UCLA, UWM, UC Berkeley, U of Maryland, UT Austin, U of Washington, Caltech and Auburn College

See? Not hard. Face it - we're Trump supporters and still smarter than you

I bet a Jew wrote this

Yeah, trumpkins, you're supposed to address the issues.

You're supposed to just say "she's bad" over and over, day after day, until a bunch of millennial faggots and soccer moms are repeating it too.

Why do people think Trump is the first to rail against MSM?

Is he the first one or one of the few to actually use MSM to attack them?