Tfw have been doing a low-carb diet for 1 week now

>tfw have been doing a low-carb diet for 1 week now

I want to fucking die, if I see one more fish infront of me I'll fucking puke. I want to eat BREAD and NOODLES and BEEF, I'm tired of eating fucking chicken

cauliflower rice or quinoa instead of normal noodles and rice
roasted egg plant or tofu sausage in a skillet or pressed and baked tofu instead of beef

And what do I eat instead of that tasty ass looking fucking toast

i like cheese and eggs (omelettes) for breakfast instead of toast

you want to lose weight?

>doing low carb instead of just going keto

You deserve to be miserable.

I thought I was on /fit/ for a second

ps: you never gonna make it

>keto

Yeah, got pretty fat over the winter I'm around 10kg above my ideal weight

Diets are a meme for soyboys, stop eating garbage and exercise.

>not doing a diet and exercising at the same time

Dumm

Every diet that's not "eat healthy" is fucking dumb. As soon as you're done with your low carb bullshit you will go back to your usual eating pattern and gain all the weight back. You have to permanently change how you're eating if you want to stay healthy.

>beef
>full of carbs
also
>men
>doing diets

kys

I don't think you know how it works you fucking idiot. You do the diet for 2 weeks, take a month long break and longer the diet times two. This is so that you can reach the ideal body by summer and your body gradually gets used to the low carb diet. Besides, low carb IS healthy, its simply so that you reduce the body fat in your body and increase muscle mass

Why do english speakers use that shitty obsolete term?
It is even more retarded when the definition include sugar + starch but you fucktards use it for starch only.

>ideal body by summer
lmao, if you're European you should have some stomach fat, it's good for your Vitamin D and hormone levels. Being lean as fuck makes you feel like shit
Stop being a fucking numale Hans, just lift and eat nuts/fish/chicken/beef/vegetables/berries, that's all you need. That's what our ancestors ate

>being lean

look you fucking fat fuck I know that you haven't seen your dick in ages because of that massive belly that is in your line of sight but I'm actually pretty buff, I just got some extra fat I'm trying to get rid off you fat piece of shit

>having some stomach fat is healthy

I'm on a diet eating 1200 cal every day and doing either pushups or situps or squats every day. Been doing it for 2 months, losing over 1 kilo per week. Works really well, but I have zero energy in daily life. I'm about halfway through the diet now, still a long way to go

Niggers I'm like 12% body fat. I'm not obese. I'm just saying because an Auschwitz victim isn't healthy nor aesthetic to anyone without STDs
lmao

How many pushups or situps per day?

go vegan

As many as I can in 5 approaches. I'm not doing anything special, just the bare minimum to be at least a little bit active. Bear in mind it's too cold here now to jog, otherwise I would just be jogging

>as many as I can in 5 approaches

You should gradually make the number rise russbro. For example, the first set should be 10, the next 20, the next 30 etc. The 5th set is where you should go all out, you are just wasting your energy if you do as many as you can in all 5 sets

Beef isn't a carb you tard.

I know that feel.
Try strawberries. Basically no carbs, sweet and chewy. Also jello. Diet sodas. Quinoa. Wrap everything in bacon. Pretty much save all your carb allowance for sauces to make meat edible.

Some times I just stop eating for like 3 or 4 days.
How bad am I fucking my shits up?

ride your bike or something and drink lots of water and stop falling for meme diets, low carb won't do shit

this

>strawberries
>basically no carbs
they're 90% carbs you retard

>not counting your calories