Sadiq Khan warns Donald Trump's 'ignorant' view of Islam could make Britain and US less safe

Haha! Trump BTFO'd!

Can't wait until this great mayor uses £2 million of tax payers money to go after Twitter trolls that make fun of Muslims! Take that racists!

And also excited that he is banning ads in London of women wearing bikinis on public transport! Great job, Mr. Khan!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/10/sadiq-khan-warns-donald-trumps-ignorant-view-of-islam-could-make/
lfpress.com/news/london/2010/02/01/12692146.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Article
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/10/sadiq-khan-warns-donald-trumps-ignorant-view-of-islam-could-make/

bump :'(

Oh man! I guess I'm a Cruz-missle now!

i wish someone would erase that guy

>He's fucking threatening us now

This shitksin needs to be hung

Can't critique the Sadiq.

>Major of London = Prime minister

Nice country you got there Britain

>2 million
you grossly underestimate how much they will spend. London police make 80k a year(USD) on average as of 2010
>lfpress.com/news/london/2010/02/01/12692146.html
They will undoubtedly make spec pay as part of the cybercrimes position so add maybe another 15k on top of that.

I'm expecting 10 million over 10 years desu

Is that a threat?

Why does this local cuck think he has any say in international issues?

>donald trumps opinions will make another country unsafe
Wew lad

why do british officials keep talking about US politics?

Because he's brown.

Its a thread lads. Its obviously a threat. You don't think low level retard Muslims listen to what this guy says and apply it to their lives? When high profile Muslims say shit like this its a big deal.

fuck off racist, brown people have more valid opinions than you do because they're brown. Stop judging people based off their skin color :^)

{{{Sadiq}}}

Yes. Its a blatant threat aimed towards the west.

Theyre afraid of Trump and what he can do to spur whites into action.

will america let russia take care of them?

>Muslims are the peaceful
>if you say otherwise they will blow you up

>dont say mean things to us or we will attack you
Show no mercy Trump, bomb the hell out of those fucking muslims

*hanged.

>literally threatening people to not say mean things to you

How old are muslims intellectually?

He doesn't, but since he is brown and holds an important job the liberal media will make any of his negative comments about Trump front page news

>ignorant

Man has evolved to be weary of snakes because snakes pose a danger, and can inflict great harm or death.

Its only natural to be weary of dangerous animals.

Either works unless you want to be a stickler. Regardless, I want this man's blue and idle corpse swaying in the wind from street lamp.

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

He has Pink Guy face.
I thought it was a shop, but no, the picture in the link is legit.

>ey b0ss, I habe jihad

> Offend Muslims and they're prone to killing you

Remind me why we tolerate them in our nation again?

I'm sure he would warn that, the fucking jihadist. You brits had better get your shit in order and execute Imam Sadickhead.

Has he actually bothered to do anything pertinent to his role as mayor?

>Literally saying insulting islam creates ISIS

This alone should make it apparent that 100% of islam should be removed from the western world.

Because whites are inherently high trust towards people they recognize as their own. Manipulate what whites consider friendly through the media and boom, fall of western civilization. Once monogamy fell to hedonism, it was over from the beginning.

Why should I give a fuck about that Snackbar cock sucker?

Yea it's Trump, not the open borders policies. Holy fuck these people are retarded!

>If you say anything bad about islam then muslims will commit terrorism!! plus we obviously know that islam has nothing to do with terrorism, you bigot.

Trumps first act in office should be nuke Londonstan.

this just in, the mayor of london has threatened that islamic extremists will attack the usa and britain if donald trump is elected.

>nice freedom of speech nation you have there
>it would be a shame if something would happen to it

the worse he chats shit the more england hates sadiq

i hope he tries to push islam

it will be a revolt

the indy ran a article today...how being gay is ok in islam

the rage in the comments was HUGE! and alot of lefties was shocked

once the left wise up to it...the pakis will have no one to sheild them

Isn't this that shitskin that's spending $2million censoring its own citizens?

>Muslims
>Intellectual

england will never vote for a paki pm

not for decades and decades at least

he wont be mayor in 4 years never mind 10

Dirty paki's and arabs in general have dark circles under their eyes.

Literally shit-tier people.

Fuck Islam, Fuck Muslims
I don't care about you, get out of our country. You are not compatible with the laws of our land, so leave.

Is he going to send Paul Joseph Watson to prison?

Or leave your religion, one or the other. We don't need your useless scum here.

He's been in office what, less than 100 days? Already we are seeing banning of ""unrealistic""" body images on London public transportation, a publicly funded police group that seeks and arrests anyone posting criticism of Islam in social media, and now this, a thinly-veiled threat against Trump. Can you imagine what London will look like when his term is over?

When's this guy on his way out, britbong?

Your people better elect a good white man next time, you twats.

The eternal meme

> Pic

Got any more?

boris served like 3 5 year terms in london lol

this guy is just a token brown mayor when the brexit rage was popular

he wont be around in 4 years

If you post something that contributes to my post I'll be glad to reward you with arabtitty53.jpg

Good, m8. I plan to move back to London in the near future.

I hope I don't see more shitskins since my last visit.

It's ok user, you're threatening me for favors in return for sending me arabtitty53.jpg

I just reverse searched and found some big ones.

Nah, m8, I mean, it's the exact same expression. Nothing to do with the eye shade.

>He's literally threatening us now

I didn't want to believe it but Sup Forums was right again

Can Sadiq Khan just fuck off already! This cunt needs to get assassinated! I want Britain and American to as a father and son relationship. Is that so hard to ask?

You're going to be disappointed. London isn't a British city anymore. At least the US is vast enough to spread out the diversity.

>don't insult us or we will make you "less safe"

Somebody shoot this terrorist inciting mother fucker.

sorry dad

you are basically beyond saving at this point

>Sadiq Khan warns Donald Trump's 'ignorant' view of Islam
What's ignorant about it? Please enlighten me.

>Mayor literally threatens to bomb Britain and USA
Why the fuck isn't this guy jailed yet? Get your act together britbongs

he's holding our dad hostage

Wouldn't this mean that Trump is right because Muslims are inheritently violent and will hurt you if you talk about them?

>height is less than 5'6"
They never learn.

Does he have a right to say that? or does the Queen not care?

Firstly it's Mayor, Pedro. Secondly, he's not the PM: he doesn't have the same powers as her; he just likes to think he has some authority and influence, when he has none.

Because the American election is between nationalism and globalism - just like Brexit.

I love how this fucking mudshit basicallu proved that islam ISNT a religion of "peace"

>Do people have the right to speech
Despite what Sup Forums thinks - yes.

Goddam, basically*

I got hamhands

I meant in the position he is in.

> vote for pm
Because you cucks cannot vote for your pms, its elites who appoint one.

This guy sounds like a terrorist making threats. I hope Trump deports him and his wife's son's remains when he gets elected.

good thing brexit happened

I love how this fucking goat fucker makes an indirect threat, same shit with that hunchback from notre dame-like girl that won a nobel prize. Why can't people stop being such fucking cucks? In my opinion, Germany may have way too many refugees and nobody gives a fuck, but that's were the raping cases come, but giving authority to a sandnigger? Holy fucking shit that is some next-level stupidity, even worse than giving women authority in politics. Trump is by far the only one who is showing and spreading facts and how to prevent them. If the United States reject the chanse of Kebab Removal, I'm afraid it may come to my country as well.

Why do non-whites and cultural Marxists love the word "ignorant" so much? They literally use it to describe any opinion that isn't theirs.

that was a fucking threat
liberation of the UK fucking when?

They think it makes them sound profound and righteous.

And a huge part of the liberal ideology is that everyone is a potential Einstein if only they receive the right education. "get educated you ignorant bigot"

wtf i hate trump now

Gibbe kebab b0ss

>everyone is a potential Einstein if only they receive the right education

This always bugs me too. My very liberal aunt says stuff like this constantly. No matter how obvious it is the person is genetically retarded, she blames their stupidity on lack of education.

I guess it is so inconceivable to liberals that a person could still be religious or right wing after attending college because they remember how easily they got brainwashed when they attended.

>85940416
um he has to win the seat and be a member of parliament...

(((((((((ignorant)))))))))) of ((((((((((moderate))))))))))) sandkikes

>SAY NICE THINGS ABOUT ISLAM.... OR WE'LL KILL YOU!!!

Mudslimes everybody!

>pic very related

Mulsims over-running London and voting in a muslim mayor whose very first act was to push sharia codes onto underground advertizing posters is making the UK less safe.

Oh, unless he means "less safe for muslims pushing sharia" of course? Then, yes.

Make America and Britain less safe for Muslim terrorists, you mean.

sounds like a plan

>part 2

Wonder if he's into watersports as well?

Khan also refused to uphold the ban on pro-Hezbollah paraphernalia

I love how this fucking goat fucker starts again with the same type of shitty indirect threats like the hunchback from notre-dame like girl who won a nobel prize in which of course is a sandnigger (thank God they aren't one of those white guilt faggots I've seen. Bunch of retards they are). Why are people not using logic sense and making a simple rational thinking about more refugees = more fucking disorder. Germany in my opinion may have too much refugees thanks to Merkel but most of them don't give a fuck but Britain giving a sandnigger some significant level of authority? That shit is crazy. Trump is by far the only person who is proposing on how to stop this social cancer called Islam on a big scale. I'm afraid if USA rejects the kebab removal program that Trump is offering, sandnigger population may reach with more frequency to my country and others to disrupt our way of living.

I guess no one gave this guy the memo yet that Americans give literally zero fucks about the opinion of sandniggers.
Only a tiny vocal SJW minority sticks up for them.
He's going to have a rude awakening when he finds this out.

White, black, straight, gay, old, young, every American is united in their mutual hatred of camel merchants. It's pretty much the one thing we agree on.

Even that statement is pushing sharia, the concept of Limiting Speech against islam.

I keep hoping this is all some sort of MI6 super-plot to undermine the CNN Effect by removing any last traces of sympathy for muslims so the next time we invade an oil-rich arab shithole nobody protests but the burqa-wearing drones. If this is a psy-op to limit war protests, it is the most successful civilian mind-fuck in all history. Hatred of islam that simply was not present a decade ago is now the norm.

Wtf happened there? Bus got snack barred?

>Submit or we'll kill you.

10/10

How about you motherfuckers make due on your empty threats and show us how racist we all are and put us in our places?

Drove under a low hanging bridge at a decent speed

> Trump: "I think Muslim are dangerous and we need to stop them entering our country to stop them from killing innocent Americans."
>suck diq khan: " by thinking Muslims will Kill us your being ignorant so stop it or they will come over here and kill you"

Why can't we just kill all Muslims they just kill the things they don't want in their smelly countries time to fight fire with fire