Asian-mix

What do half asian people tend to look like? Are they the most prettiest of peoples?

No they just look like average asian people. They usually don't look white at all.

The women look qt but are completely sexually fucked up, the men are mentally ill hideous mongrels who die virgins.

see leddit /r/hapas/ for more info

Looks like your average mongrel mutt to me.

My younger cousin is a chinese-iranian mix and he ended up looking like a fucking turkroach, though that might be due to the tan

I've had 2 Asian and at least 3 half Asian women. I think I'm still in love with the half Filipina, half Salvadoran. My wife probably is as well. If polygyny were legal I'd have locked that as down.

fun fact

>she

Oh pissed off! Just that one cased! And he is gorgeous anyways!
They look less asian to me!
How just from being half can make you a fucked up person exactly?

WHO IS SHE

Don't expect women. A true bad ass does as he wishes and women will materialize on their own.

Pro tip: hang out with a group of women, maybe just one or two. Other women will see your female friends and become jealous as all women want what makes other women happy.

>half asian
>people
pick1 tbhfam

dichen in dollhouse.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Best mix of all time.

I have a Supreme Gentleman friend and he recently got married to his white girlfriend.

Probably going to have kids too.

Proof that a shitty and mysogynistic personality can make a decent looking person completely unattractive, RIp elliot

My
Gf is legit _ red piled as wellS. You get just enough Asian And enough white ... Best mix ever - loyal - not whores like stupid ass white sluts

I can tell miles away she is asian even with all that make up on and possibly hair dye. You are probably a mongrel yourself. Take your insecurities elsewhere.

Noice! Post more

The thick hair is my favorite trait. When she laid next to me I could get lost in it for hours.