Secret Life of Pets

was this movie worth watching?
also, what does that dog want with that girl's bright red vibrator?

Had no interest at all in watching it until I found out Louis CK was apart of it.

Is it just me or does the thumbnail make it look like the girl is holding a giant red dildo?

das whot i'm sayin

Not really, unless you just want to pass the time, you aren't missing anything

No Closure: the movie

Don't listen to these fuckers, I loved it. Better than Finding Dory, which I also enjoyed

where the jokes funny? and i don't mean, minion tier jokes here.

Agreed. This is better than Dory.

Snowball was my favourite character. He cracked off a lot of one liners.

are you a kevin hart fan?

Dunno... I just like how innocent cute Snowball was on thevoutside, and evil incarnate when he spoke. Plus, lol'd at the thought a black guy voicing a white coloured character named Snowball. Double kek.

user. That is her skinny, twiggy, leg she's holding.

>better than Finding Dory
highly disagree. This movie is fun, but it could've developed Max and Duke's relationship throughout the movie, instead they wasting time with a lot of gags, such as the sausage factory scene. The side characters were meh too, except kevin hart bunny and the pomerian. but they were completely pales compare to Hank and co.

>innocent cute Snowball was on thevoutside, and evil incarnate when he spoke
Remember when hoodwinked did the exact same character 10 years ago?

that character has been done to fucking death, and i'm sure before hoodwinked too. i seriously fucking hate this trope, especially since people react to it like its the most hilarious cute thing on the fucking planet.

Its OK but nothing too over the top.

Sequel already in the works

Drawfags?

The big dog (duke?) didn't have much of a character which made his tragic backstory seem very shallow. I liked the eagle and Pomeranian though.

you think it would be kind of blasphemous in the animation world to have your movie be a blatant rip off of toy story.

I thought that was a big sausage or something from the thumbnail

All I see is dick

shitty and bland
the kids in the theatre when I watched it bust out laughing every time there was an ebin poop joke

Just came here to ask this .

>was this movie worth watching?
No, it's generic and boring.

That sounds incredibly unfunny.

Generic as fuck but Louis CK is a charismatic dog and I the little bitch was funny.

They completely botched a part of the movie that almost had me in tears though.
The part building up to big doggo discovering that his owner is dead had no real pay off, I was like this ;_; waiting for it to happen as well

Funny, that's when I lost interest.

Just a heads up, I'll be requesting this in the next /aco/ drawthread.