Be me

>be me
>work three jobs
>only make about 2k a month

Trump, please save us

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/08/12/business/how-much-does-donald-trump-pay-in-taxes-it-could-be-zero.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/15/new-evidence-donald-trump-didn-t-pay-taxes.html
pay.gov/public/form/start/23779454/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that you Kayla?
Please marry me.

Are you white? Bonus points if you're Nordic

I actually am. Blonde Hair and blue eyes and everything

Wew

I thought conservatives were all about limited government and personal responsibility. What happened?

>be me
>professional
>have half of my income taken by the govt
>pay $11k property taxes for a postage stamp in NY
>Welfare gibmedat rolls up in a Jaguar with 4 kids in the back.
>I can't even afford that car
Why am I working to support these animals?

Trump will make America great again

I pay over $3K in taxes each month, where is that money going?

I'm half anglo though so it's dirty blond hair.

Wouldn't it just break your heart if they starved to death?

Yeah but how many hours do you work each week?

You sound exactly like the blacks expecting to be "saved" by Obama back in 2008. Maybe Trump will offer you a free cell phone.

>vote for a scammer who don't pay taxes

Pfffff
Oh, they're all fat too

Same here. I'm sitting in my shitty Honda and I see a nig packed Land Rover.

I guess I just like to spend my free cash on activities for my kids instead of a stupid meme car.

Also, can't afford a Land Rover without a massive payment. I don't like to finance cars if I can avoid it.

I was like you until I realized I could sell weed for ten hours a week and make twice the amount I made in 40 hours at my wage slave job

Sounds like you should quit one of those three jobs to get some sort of education or trade school to make more money.

>mfw I qualify for disability

I don't want to be like the very leeches you are talking about. I want to work my way up. People just don't want to try anymore and they make it hard on the rest of us.

One day per week per job isnt working three jobs.

They spend their EBT cash on junk food. They can't even cook. I know how to make at least five dishes. Food aid is a crutch to help you get better, not a dependency factor.

You have no concept of economics
He doesn't have an income you pleb
He pays on investments
He does what he has to for a lower tax bill, just like every American who claims write offs for travel, business expenses, etc

He'll release his tax returns when Hillary releases the 110 Classified documents she deleted in her emails

shitposting isn't a disability though.

It would probably be easy to roll over and take disability. It would also suck to not be your own man and be in charge of your own life.

I work double and split shifts almost every day

>be me
>unemployed
>rob people to to pay rent and buy food
>do charity work because I feel bad about it
>mostly end up helping the homeless

Trump, please save us

Like I said earlier, it sounds like you don't have a work ethic problem, just a skills/job quality problem.

Shit, become and electrician or plumber. They make huge $$$ because people are too lazy to watch youtube and go to the hardware store.

>be me
>work one job
>make over 120k
>pay 49% tax

americans don't know how good they have it. i would rather be poor and not paying the massive tax than working hard for your money only for the government to take most of it and give it to retards.

What jobs and what pay?

How many hrs a week?

10 packages of no frill cookies for 10 bucks
100 pack of Kool Aid
20 lbs of sugar

And I have to pay for their expensive fkn insulin?
Fuck that

k-kayla?

It's actually worse here, as a business owner I pay taxes on sales, payroll, corporate, then income tax. After all is said and done, they take 73% of my profits.

I think I paid around 20% federal last year, no state, 8.25% sales, 3.5% property, $600/mo medical insurance, and don't forget Social Security and Medicare....

Doesn't matter how they break it down, we are all paying a huge chunk of our cash in to a broken system that fucks us over at every opportunity.

Kayla post more cute pictures.

isn't she part spic?

t. Nigger

Holy shit the amount of leeches for trump in this thread is stunning.

They're called bootstraps, pull yourself up by them.

holy shit, how is this possible? you are fucking up OP

I'm a grad student and I GET PAID more than this to take classes and study

Good God

How is this possible user? I thought we had a college is to expensive crisis in this nation?

look it up dumbshit, it's public information

dick? I need to know.

Youre how old? Youve been working at these jobs for how long?

3 full time jobs at 2k a month is less than minimum wage, so youre obviously not working full time at all the jobs.

Start adding in all of the taxes you pay that don't get withheld from your paycheck, too. Giant piles of cash going to Iran maybe? The ayatollah thanks you.

>nytimes.com/2016/08/12/business/how-much-does-donald-trump-pay-in-taxes-it-could-be-zero.html

Hide the taxes with his properties. It's legal but he play with the laws, thats not moral.

>thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/15/new-evidence-donald-trump-didn-t-pay-taxes.html
He did not pay taxes in the past

Even a richer guy like Bloomberg don't trust Trump

>I’m a New Yorker and I know a con when I see one

>a fucking leaf

I go on a deductible items buying spree and donation spree every fucking December to avoid as much taxes as possible. How is that not a smart thing to do?

if you take a close look, she appears to be high off the ground. is she tall irl?

>I hate facts: the post

I don't hate facts. I embrace them and wish to use laws to my advantage as well. I wish I were rich enough to create shelters to prevent myself from ever paying taxes again. I'm on track to be able to do that in the future, but not today.

All legal, what's the problem?

$2000 american dollaroos a month is not bad you little shit. I bet you spend >80% of that on shoes, makeup and cosplay shit.

Maybe you should have gotten a college degree instead of posting your pictures on a brazillian hand-knitting board.

Not this attention whore again. Flipping burgers is not a job. Acquire some skills and find something decent, with at least $30k. Don't be a dindus and develop the career, not just sit years after years without promotions and changing employers.
And you fucker is a loser who only drags your life down

Just substitute teach or something. It's miserable and you need to wake up at 6am almost every day not knowing where you'll be working that day but it's likely better than three jobs. If you sub everyday you'll get 2k/month or so.

>what's the problem?

Not every billionaires do that, it's a personal choice. A lot of rich people can do it but they don't, at least they don't abuse of it. You are the future president of USA, you hire a tons of financial managers for tax avoidance while your uneducated blue collar work in shitting jobs and they paid more tax than you.

Billionaires pay the majority of their taxes via corporate taxes. Yet libs, and leafs only quote their capital gains taxes.

>via corporate taxes
The problem is Trump don't really...

Here ya go:

pay.gov/public/form/start/23779454/

If you're so worried about it, send them some money.

Also, when I was young, making less than $50k/year, I paid almost nothing in taxes. Now that I am le evil rich guy I pay through the nose.

The real wage slaves in this country make $250-$1mil a year. Too much for tax breaks, not enough for shelters.

>drop out of high school
>no savings
>no experience
>no skills
>hurr it's the gubments fault I can only work at McDonald's

Highest tax rate in America is 40% at incomes of 350k and above, maybe 50% if you live in Washington. And that's if you're too retarded to apply for deductions.

Didn't the mods ban you? Shameless attention whore

if he went to college he would just have debt and his potential job stolen by Pajeet with a corporation abusing the HB1 visa.

Trump pays himself 250 million annual as CEO of Trump Organisation.

Investments are taxed. It's called the captial gains tax.

He probably doesn't show his tax returns because he pays very low taxes. Billionaires have tax departments to get them out of paying most taxes.

My Polish friend, we also pay state income tax, property tax, sales tax, Medicare and Social Security tax. If you buy a plane ticket, there are federal security taxes. When you pay your phone bill, there are federal usage taxes. Same with cable tv, electricity, and most utilities.

In a lot of places we have to pay a tax for municipal utilities.

Don't believe the low-tax America meme. We pay just as much as you guys do in Europe. Well, at least Western Europe.

Also, special taxes on Tobacco, Alcohol, Gasoline, you name it.

wtf i make more than that with 1 jawb

How do all these trashy degenerates always have such nice vehicles? Are they rentals or what? Dealing drugs? I feel like you always see poor scummy people living in trashy apartments with nice vehicles. Makes no fucking sense.

is it really that bad in america? i work a boring, mindless factory job 40hrs a week and make $2000 beaver bucks a month. i get offered extra work and could probably work a weekend job too if I wanted to make around $3000 a month. i haven't even graduated college yet.

Moderates happened.

maybe then id be happy about paying my taxes. Iran dindu nuffin

Maybe you pay back your debt by working? Get an internship and go to work straight out of school.

It's your fault if your degree is so expendable an Indian who barely speaks English can replace you

>He doesn't have an income you pleb
>He pays on investments
Actually, all reliable acounts have the majority of his money coming from renting his name to other people's buildings and products, which would, in-fact, be classified as income, not capital gains.

I'm Singaporean, you can see the little moon and stars if you look carefully.

Well if you want to get touchy and start adding sales tax and counting utility bills.

Every cunt pays taxes mate. Even my notoriously low tax one. Here income tax is only 20% max, but the government slaps us with health savings accounts and retirement fund forced savings.

If you don't want to be stuck in a shit situation for the rest of your life. I recommend you save as much as possible and invest in an index fund. They average 5% compound a year, which means your initial investment will double in a decade, and double after the decade after that et cetera. Long term captial gains is taxed at only half the rate of income taxes.

Don't use a car, get a bicycle. Eat on a diet and cook for yourself. Take up a trade with night classes to better your future job prospects. Save all the money you can until you have 500k minimum.

You have only yourself to blame if you aren't well off in a first world country.

Oops, I'm sorry, just gave a passing glance to your flag.

I'm pretty well off, but I appreciate your kind words. I worked my tail off through my 20's and 30's so that now I have the income and time off to waste my life here.

My point was that we all pay a similar amount in taxes, but here in the US it seems low since a lot of it is stealthily done. We are taxed just as much as many other developed countries, but ITT other developed countries get more value for the their taxes than we do.

I've been to Singapore once, had a very expensive drink at Raffles just to say I did.

>owns a low-margin business
>doesn't know that profit is what you get AFTER all your expenses, including tax

For comparison, a stock market return of 10%/year is considered good. Welcome to capitalism.

A friend of mine bought $250k of Ford at $1.00/share and $250k of Sirius/XM at $0.47/share in 2009. Capitalism is great.

Lucky.

None of my stocks have done that well, but I haven't been investing that long so I haven't had the proper crashes to work with. Little shit like brexit and the oil bubble just isn't the same.

I was jealous, I'll be honest. I didn't have much spare $$$ for investing back then. Ford wasn't a big risk, but at the time Sirius/XM was.

t. leaf

t. leaves?

t. singaporean prison peasant

Kayla, you are a beauty. Good for you 3 jobs.

t. LEAVE

t. you are a faggot.

Dope boys, user. If a nigger has a nice car and jewelry, they're slanging. You should know this by now

I make $1900 per month and pay $600 in taxes.

>Quit job
>Miss rent payments
>Homeless
>"Get a job, you bum!"

Fuck you, trust fund baby. Eat a bag of dicks.

He is trying... people who make 2k a YEAR want to come over to take your 3 jobs. Only a wall and extreme vetting will stop them...

Jesus OP I make $2300 before taxes and I am a fast food baker

get your life together man

Time stamp

It's actually back budget space programs but ok

I would. But welfare queens aren't running this year...

>Eat a bag of dicks

Reddit is the other way newfriend. No one is willing to pay for your shit.

>on State disability
>payout is $550 a week
>this is nothing because I'm in California

Doesn't actually matter though. It comes from insurance I paid into while I was working and is only temporary.

DEALWITHIT

Nobody is paying for my shit, except me.

I work 2 full-time jobs and am shoveling money into savings and investment accounts now so I can be not a nigger

You need a better job.
>move to a new city
>in the middle of looking for a new job
>work an easy part-time job on Saturdays only
>$200 a day for 8 hours work

wew all these poor people shit talking each other with blame, all the while our parents could retire by flipping burgers. I feel like we might lack perspective ITT, but who knows - maybe I'm just a faggot.

*soros is heard ayy lmao'ing in the distance*

Invest in kneepads

>big business tycoon hiding his tax reports
>it's okay because he's Trump
How gullible can you be?

>when Hillary
She already said that she wants them released. It's out of her hands at the moment.

Sorry, it bled over from another thread I'm posting in.

Glad you aren't being a nigger.

Also

>eat a bag of dicks

Really? Fucking call me a nigger faggot like a real man.

I make nearly $8,000 a month doing security. What's your excuse OP?

I make a little bit under $2k montly, of course this is a decades worth of incremental hourly wage raises. I have no GED or anything, so this is the best scenario i could have got myself into.