SET CONDITION ONE THROUGHOUT THE BOARD
THIS IS NOT A DRILL Sup Forums
I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=McNltqmkQD0
youtube.com/watch?v=JkCG3nrHmDY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Launch the alert Vipers.

Action stations! We're caught in the gravity well of a giant plot hole!

Hey guys, let's fix the Galactica

Why isnt BSG on NETFLIX yet? They have both Star Trek AND Star Wars. Why no love for BSG???

It was but they lost the license.

They had it for a while but it was pulled
Must have expired and no sufficient demand to renew

Nice OP, brings back memories

Chronological count of replies to this thread:

69 replies (first iteration)
0 replies
35 replies
53 replies
2 replies
78 replies
3 replies
45 replies
5 replies
35 replies
0 replies
10 replies
13 replies
0 replies
31 replies
39 replies
0 replies
44 replies
3 replies
0 replies
11 replies
17 replies
0 replies
111 replies
37 replies
2 replies
29 replies

This does not count instances when OP has posted this as a reply in others' BSG threads. Only OPs.

Fat Lee was best Lee

>destroyed the Pegasus in the worst tactical decision in military history

It couldnt be helped, they needed the set space for all those boring Base Star scenes

Yet they rebuilt all of it for Razor

youtube.com/watch?v=McNltqmkQD0

You know, it's funny how they can never get Dean Stockwell for any BSG related events
Maybe he's still sour that he never got to do a scene cameo'd by Scott Bakula

>Chief's face when both of his waifus join a crazy sex cult and fuck a greasy hippy claiming he has sex magic and let him brand them
And I'm not talking about Gaius

Then who are you talking about?
Cavil? Because Cally didn't do anything with Cavil

i dont care if this is a tv board, this is the most recent battlestar piece of media since caprica. its a turn based strategy game set in the first cylon war of the revival series. im sue it will be as generic as hell, but i might pick it up. im still waiting for a survival game with the galactica as a hub world, fully modeled, no load screens, and the entire cast doing the voice work. guess i'll have to keep waiting
youtube.com/watch?v=JkCG3nrHmDY

It's on hulu poorfag

more likely Netflix wanted to spend the money on "original series" instead glad it's on Hulu though

>someone was in the Smallville thread earlier

I tried making threads for this on Sup Forums
Nobody gives a shit
But then again, Sup Forums wouldn't know good taste if it came up and bit them on the ass. If it's not weeaboo, waifu, SJW, Sup Forums or trap related they don't give a shit

Honestly, I'm looking very forward to the game. It seems that the developer actually wants to make a good licensed game
>consulted with the original creators
>set within establish continuity
>respectful to the timeline
>trailers that show gameplay and not pre-rendered footage
>engaged with the fans
>multi-plat release so everyone can enjoy
>fun gameplay mechanics
>McCreary-inspired OST
I'll definitely pick it up. I want to show my support for BSG and a developer that actually cares about the source material and wants to deliver a satisfying product to the fans

They really nailed Spocks character in this movie, Nimoy was so proud when his character was punching and yelling the shit out of Khan on a highspeed chase scene

Friendly reminder that Cain did nothing wrong.

>Tricia Helfer couldn't make it all the way through the anal rape scene in Irreversible
I'm going to store that little factoid away

NXIVM

I'm still reeling man

HELM! 108!

Do games look like this yet?

>>McCreary-inspired OST
now that i didnt know. im not a fan of strategy games, but i think i do lean more towards turn based. halo war sand red alert 3 were meh. i enjoyed x com enemy unknown more. i like being methodical and seeing consequences happen right after rather than mine resources for 10 minute sand get destroyed cause i didnt have enough action per minute.

also, i just checked and it ha sa release date of august 31st. last i checked it was just saying summer. glad i know when to save up towards.

They would if there wouldnt be consoles

You should definitely check out Diaspora
There's a BSG fan mod for it called Shattered Armistice where ypu play as a Viper pilot and it really does a decent job of trying to replicate that

>remember when I kept killing off billions of innocent people in horrible and painful ways just to do it again next time? It was me, all me

Y u no watch the show? God didn't do any of that, he wanted it to stop which is why he intervened.

Autism.

Homosexuality is a sin

Well it's been a while since I watched the show, when do they suggest that? I just remember everything being part of a big plan which has been done before and probably will happen again

who is more foolish: the fool or the fool who follows him?
op is innocently trying to start a discussion about something they, presumably, like. it isnt a thread complain about disney, diversity, or an excuse to post THICC, feet, and lewds. its more valuable than any thread youve ever started im sure. if you hate repetition, you must really hate, "what did he mean by this?" and other shit on this board even more

I like the way they wrote her character because I didn't even realise she was supposed to be a lesbian, that's how you write a gay character

You can't rape a machine

We're on our way to bump limit thanks to my autism triggering the autism of OP!

I'll post a celebratory post after we hit 112 replies

I'm getting my men.

In the final scene head balthar and head six are discussing whether god's plan to hybridise humans and cylons will stop the cycle of man creates robot destroys creator creates robot destroys creator that's been going on for so long.

I like OP and his nose to the grindstone approach to forcing memes. Been there done that. Cataloging OP's efforts is not necessarily criticism. In fact, I believe it's inspirational. OP now has a reason to push even harder. Today I believe we will reach bump limit. See you at 112.

daily reminder athena is best girl

>because I didn't even realise she was supposed to be a lesbian, that's how you write a gay character
Was Baltar a bad straight character because you realized he was straight

It was only revealed in a webisode or something, I never heard about it until Sup Forums.

Believe it or not, Tricia's boobs are bigger than Grace's

grace has cute midget titties leave her alone

They wrote it in Razor as well
I still don't like how they retconned her into a lesbian

>This set
Christ, it is shameful how many gallons of semen I spilled over it in my teenage years

>other shit on this board
Sneedposting has completely and utterly ruined every Simpsons thread

>Comic-con 2017

Jesus, isnt BSG like 15 years old now?

How in the hell is it still relevant?

So his plan was to stop the conflict between them and create a path to hybridise? God allows free will until he doesn't?

There's more? Link?

just

Because Seasons One and Two are unironically considered to be peak sci-fi kino

Star Trek TNG was there too and that hasn't had anything released since 2002 except novels.

When did the God in BSG promise anyone free will? And whose free will was violated anyway?

holy shit

Well he wouldn't need a plan if he didn't already set up free will

Jeeze.

Only for monotheistic subversives.

I cant find a complete gallery because Pinterest is cancer and has ruined image search, but just google Grace Park lingerie or whatever

It was pretty much what the rest of the remnants of tv sci fi exclusively tried to emulate for at least 5 years after it finished

Yeah but you've got to be really deviant to have sex with a machine. Right ?

Is that the chief? He should just embrace being old, he looked better as a crazy person in Dirk Gently than he does there

the chief went full lee

Boomer was best girl. Athena was just a boring replacement the show introduced because it was too lazy to show Boomer's struggles with hating being a cylon.

He hasn't been taking good care of himself
Mind you, not many people from the cast have

Dick status: DIAMONDS

Tell that to the sunshine boys

kek

bet you didn't even know gaeta was a homo

real happy they didn't shove this shit in our face, but it's there if you look

lees such a fat piece of shit

Gaeta is a bifag. And it's Dumbledore tier, it's literally only in one of the webisodes nobody watched

i dunno, i got the impression just from watching the show, so i'd think they had it in mind for his scenes

i might just be projecting though

CAIN!?

No you're right, and most characters in BSG were well written. if you forget the last season and all the final 5 bullshit

You're a big Admiral.

FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON MY BATTLESTAR

>Baneposting in a BSG thread
I never cease to be amazed

>It's a standalone character episode that raises interesting points only to never have any relevance again.

>The workers revolt and Adama threatening to kill Cally and Tyrol becoming head of the workers union. Never mentioned again.
>Lee has a secret hookup and threatens the black markets who kill several captains of the Pegasus in a row. Black Market never appear again.

The media/newspapers and the general population- they exist but only when they are needed. Protests go on all the time but it's just not relevant to the plot.

I unironically liked Caprica.

The population exists only to satisfy the needs of the Adama dinasty.
Kill yourself.

Do you honestly believe that this fleet will ever be led by anyone who's last name isn't Adama?

Shit taste

The biggest problem is that there's been no advertising or marketing
Since there's hardly any budget for it, all they can do is put out announcements on Steam and social media. A couple of places have done articles but that's about it.
This game definitely isn't going to have posters on the sides of buses in every major metropolitan city like Arkham Knight had and it's a real shame because I genuinely believe that this is something that needs to succeed so that the makers of Battlestar content know there's still a fan base eager for new content

What was the worst episode and why was it Black market?

Fuck off Black Market was fine for the weird choice of having a Black man running the black market and the soundtrack.

Worst was the Adama remembers his wife episode and becomes senile for one episode trying to remember the crew names.

How much will it be do you think? I will buy it day one if it's not over priced.

9 minutes between posts

26 minutes between posts

>Jaffey brings me coffee
>Jaffey brings me coffee

>Get me the biggest, baddest, blackest son of a bitch you can find!
>Mr. Clarke is dead Ron
>What about that guy from the superbowl?
>We can't afford Terry Crews Ron
>Well what about that guy from Predator?
>Say no more

Wait that guy was from Predator?

Uh, yeah. Bill Duke played Mac and that's who they got for Black Market
You didn't know that?

No never realised, subtle racism because if it were a white actor would have probably recognised him.
That's pretty cool.

Actually the worst episode was the Bulldog episode where they reveal Adama and Saul went into Cylon territory and left behind Bulldog. Roslin flips her shit and it retcons the entire point of the cylon invasion only for it to never be mentioned again nor making much sense.