A wise man once said. A house divided against itself cannot stand

A wise man once said. A house divided against itself cannot stand.
What does this even mean to you degenerate fuckers?
You all are about as self aware as a hamster.
When will everyone wake up and see the great distraction?

>A wise man once said
That he was, too bad American's weren't up to being able to understand Dr. Ben Carson's language.

Ben Carson was a wise man. But that was a quote from Abraham Lincoln, who I feel was warning America of the nation divided.

You realize Lincoln was in favor of deporting blacks back to Africa... right?

Also, the quote is in reference to the north and south. He didn't give a shit about slavery, only about uniting the nation and if he thought that keeping slavery legal was the best way to do it he would have supported it.

Obama was made president and BLM is funded primarily to divide white people and get people mad at blacks.

Thats why they let immigration go unchecked. To pit us against them while they continue their shady deals and fucking us over.

The only problem is they divided us with people who do not care about America or its culture.

We can not stand with these people because they stand for something else.

We have been royally fucked.

Ok? What was wrong with this?

With deporting blacks to Africa? Nothing wrong with that. I am not following what the point of your post is... Everyone (not a liberal) knows race is a source of conflict and division.

I fucking hate the platitude-touting left.

In the same position I would do whatever would keep our nation strong. You can break a single twig, but oh, a bundle of them is another story.

>The point of my post
Race is a source of division? Is this why the nation is divided constantly between democratic and Republican parties? I am Genuinely curious about people's opinions, as to how this quote is relevant.

holy shit it's like you've only been on this board for a week or less. Republicans and Democrats are both corrupt and it's all just a big show for the masses. Illusion of choice.

I hate niggers and conservatives.

I've been on this board awhile. Illusion for the masses sounds right. But what about the minority that doesn't buy the nonsense? Are they not divided?

>platitude-touting
Watch out, we got an intellectual over here

Good point about BLM. Obama may have contributed, but how? It can't only be because he is black

Obama divides people because it's impossible to tell if other people are anti-Obama because of his policies or because of racism. The media tells people it is racism and it gives a cover for him being Bush's spiritual twin.

I agree, do you believe the nation is divided by racism? Political correctness?
Perhaps this goes deeper than this.

It's more divided by the perception of racism than actual racism. Seeing racism where there is none creates resentment on both sides is hard to resolve.

When the "distraction" is just as deadly as the things its distracting us from, it seems prudent to me to focus on whichever one will kill you sooner.

We are totally fucked. Everyone is fucked.
Division is the grand distraction. Why are people so divided? Aren't we programed to stick together, what happened to humanity?

It's because anytime there is an altercation with a brown person and a white person Obama (who was a Harvard LAW professor) paints the issue as racially motivated before all of the facts are out.

He then tells the country that he's sending the DOJ to rectify this 100% racist situation and they come up empty handed EVERY SINGLE TIME.

This tells the black community that institutional racism is so inescapable that not even the first black President can fix it.

IM SMART

Don't hire mexicans to build your house if they can't divide.

WHAT RACE IS THIS GUY

It seems Obama has had a big effect on the perception of "racism" for majority. I understand this is a big deal today, as it is hard to oppose this without being "PC". If everyone could stand together, what would we stand against? To divide the people dont we have to be against something?

I can't be the only person who is unable to make any sense of this post.

Hope not

Let me direct. What is your fucking point.

If everyone could stand together, what would we stand against?
To divide the people dont we have to be against something?

>when the OP makes a bunch of vague posts and then acts surprised when people arent sure wtf hes talking about

Since you aren't articulate enough to make your own point, I'll attempt to understand what you're saying:

>Stop with this tribal racist bullshit and work together with the other races to make the country better

Something like that? If that's the case, then that's what we tried to do over the past 50 years. But only white people played by the rules. Everyone else pursued what was in the best interest for their own racial subgroup.

Go lecture blacks about doing whats best for America as a whole. Then hispanics. Then Muslims. Then asians. When you succeed with them then maybe we'll be able to make progress. Until then you're a naive pansy who is trying to undermine the continuation of our people.

There is no (((humanity))) my kikey friend.

Never had, never will be.

If we could stand together, it would be with ideas and race.
Heil Hitler you faggot.

What if everyone just fucked off and separated? Instead of forcing people together as "united", maybe there can be actual freedom of association.

gEEEE OP?

CAUXSE WE POSTIN A JAPANESE NEO NAZI ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD THAT TENDS TO TALK A LOT MORE ABOUT SHADY SHIT AND DA JOOOS COMPARED TO THWE """""BLUE P1LL3D""" NORMIEZ DAWG. SO CLEARLY DA HOUSE OF MULTIPLE VIEWS AND CULTURAL DIFFERENCES PUSHED BY MASS DIVIDED BY (((THEM))) IS CAUSING SHIT TO HIT THE FAN.aw
erqw
rw
r
jo3t23

Those guys were quoting Christ.

>If we could stand together, it would be with ideas and race.
Can you explain what you mean? Is English not your first language?

Common enemies unite us. We may call each other fucking mongoloidal bluepilled autists while online, but we are united in our disdain for those who refuse to seek out truth.

Best response yet. 100%. We cannot fight against a common enemy when we are divided as a nation. Common enemy is what brings people together.
Too bad we don't know which enemy to fight against.

>If we could stand together, it would be with ideas and race
I could explain, but English is my 3rd language. My university would teach this is a sufficient statement.