days of heaven

everything after that is just whispering horses hit

Terry Gilliam

Tree of life is a modern masterpiece

knight of cups. he will never surpass it

Terry Davis

Days of Heaven

Terry Riley

The Tree of Life > The Thin Red Line > To the Wonder > Song to Song > Knight of Cups > The New World
Haven't seen the others yet.

The New World

>song 2 song above knight of cups
how retarded are you?

thin red line

To the Wonder, but it's really a toss-up between Knight, Wonder, Badlands, Life depending of the mood I am.

youtube.com/watch?v=OcL4J0pzlAg

>tfw I was in my first ever church service two days ago.

I need to watch it again. I think I wasn't in the right mood for that movie.

Badlands. Bollocks to all the pretentious shite.

People who don't think the second half of his career surpasses the first half are usually underaged or inexperienced in life. They don't understand what Malick is going for so they chalk it up to closeups of trees and water without any substance. I don't blame them. Their only memories in life is playing semi-obscure video games, eating sugary snacks, and shitposting on anime forums. Films like The Tree of Life, Knight of Cups, and To The Wonder are all-encompassing. They mosaics of archetypal human memories. It doesn't matter if you're a farmer, a screenwriter, or a musician, what unites them is their inclination to ponder their lives.

Badlands is his only good film.

Are you a woman?

You just don't understand. You have to become one with Malick, and become one with the trees and air. Terrance Malick films are a journey, you just don't understand the journey he's taking you on. You're too immature to understand what his films MEAN, what they TRULY MEAN. you don't understand love, or what Malick is trying to tell you about love. get out of here with your bullshit opinions and shitty film taste, unless you like The Tree of Life or Song To Song you don't understand true filmmaking like Terrance Malick. that shot of a goat has more meaning than your entire life. "The world wants to be deceived." You just don't understand what these words mean because you do not understand the genius of Malick.

is this satire

Clearance Halleck

No.

first one isnt

The New World is the only movie of his that I watched all the way though more than once. Except for The Thin Red Line it's the only movie of his I watched all the way through even once.

second one isnt

youtube.com/watch?v=7MGyHS8jwY0

Terry Crews

He dances in light and in shadow and he is a great favorite. He never sleeps. He is dancing, dancing. He says that he will never die.

damn...