How do we get more people interested in STEM subjects?

How do we get more people interested in STEM subjects?

You don't. Most people don't think in the mathematical and logical way required to succeed in it.

I love math and science, and I'm not even a nerd, just someone with a passion for truth and knowledge (hence why I come here). But I am starting to get second thoughts considering how fast my future STEM job could be offshored to some cheap paki/currynigger.

law of sines
law of cosines
a1+a2+a3 = 180
distance formula

and OP
eventually you realize that everyone is different
IQ is genetic
you can't deny it man
and some people just aren't meant out for it
you can't force a monkey to be a dog

Math is a colossal waste of time and for autists.

There's a lot of things we need to do on earth first, then we can worry about conquering the stars.

>t. I am Dumb as a brick but its okay maths is dumb hurrr hurr

Yeah but the sad thing is someone will try to do that anyway.

We need math to do that shit on Earth too. It doesn't only apply to space.

What are you, like 16?

Make them useful

Found the high school dropout

Statements like this are very concise way of exhibiting stupidity

I don't need to prove my skills to you.

Angle Side Side

Easy way to solve is you put your data in a CAD program and use the dimension tool. Skip past the boring stuff to work on other things that matter. Like what are the stress and strain on the part is and determine if you need to redesign, its good, or need stronger material.

>bachelor
>meaning anything
I didn't even pick my copy up when I graduated.

Also no need to push people into STEM. The retention rates are already low. Schools should not lower standards to allow stupid people to receive degrees.

You must be an engineer. I tried that once, but the thing that held me back is that I actually don't like sucking cock

Bachelors degree in a top school goes a long way

There are too many people in STEM subjects, at the expense of every other field out there (philosophy, theology, history, etc.) that adds more to the human experience than STEM does

t. Engineering student

You don't. Some people are made for it and some aren't and you'll never be able to get those who aren't made for these fields interested.

And those who have an IQ high enough for STEM subjects but don't find any interest in them are smart enough to decide whether or not STEM fields are the right career path for them.. You'll never convince them either.

Also STEM fields are already overloaded

cringe

Make college education free for all students.

>How do we get more people interested in STEM subjects?
1) Montessori-based math education in Kindergarten
2) Age-mixed classes
3) Gender-separated classes

Voila, you get early start, a support system and eliminate distractions and favouritism.

i cant do #3
#4 is 62 degrees + 90 degrees + x degrees = 180 degrees
That would be 28 degrees of the top's 62.
28/62 = 0.4516129032258065
0.4516129032258065 x 5 = 2.258064516129032 = 2.3

sin-1 = opp/hyp
that's as far as i can get
(a,b) = (2.7, opp)

>fell for the stem meme

what's wrong m8

Introduce critical thinking skills at a lower age. There is no reason we should be wasting teacher/children's time with curriculum that focuses on rote memorization.

Top notch autism

I'm too drunk and don't have a calculator enough for basic trigonometry rn. Also this
user is right. Most people aren't cut out for stem and when you force then into it like pajeet does to their children they just wind up taking up space and undercutting wages while a white man with passion and talent for it winds up doing all the work and being seriously underappreciated and underpaid.

Law of sines:
d = sin^-1(5/7sin56°) = 36.31°
c = 180° - 56° - 36.31° = 87.69°
C = (7/sin56°)sin87.69° = 8.436

Break the vector into it's components:
x = 8.436cos56° = 4.717
y = 8.436sin56° = 6.99

Result (with sigdigs) = (4.7,7.0)

Sorry, I'm autistic.

what's the difference between X engineering and X engineering technology?

>you can't force a monkey to be a dog
not with that attitude you can't

get women to fuck engineers

goddamn entitled society, thinking you deserve to have me slave away over calculus while you watch football. fuck you. i quit.

Truth m8

Skilled trades are where it is at. Too many incapable people have been roped into STEM already who could have excelled in a skilled trade.

Engineering technology is paid less because they don't invent new shit, they just figure out how to use existing shit. In theory.

We need more men interested in humanities than STEM. Men need to take back philosophy, literature, and other such subjects

Rosetta stone for mathematics
It's not that people don't like it or not it's the shit teaching methods
Math is designed simply and understandably

How retarded are you? You do realise that all technology requires math, right? Everything designed used math to make, from the library you use to access the Internet to the bridge you stand by to gather coins so you can get your next high.

And yes, I know this is bait.

So where can a new mechanical engineer get at job before Trump wins in November?

Does the chiropractic meme count?