Why do you guys hate Sup Forums so much? does the truth bother you?

why do you guys hate Sup Forums so much? does the truth bother you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>/pol
>truth

Sup Forums is a cesspool full of mentally ill and uneducated retards with no political knowledge or experience whatsoever, they deserve to be called out for the cancerous pile of shit that they are

It has the same problems of all high traffic boards. There's too many people on there and it's too easy to post lazy b8 threads and get hundreds of replies.

Because underage american mutts with identity problems are literally the worst posters?

stay bluepilled soyboy cucks

>truth

Because Sup Forumstards literally exist because they can't handle the banter

>Nigel calling anyone a soyboy

at least I'm not a shitskin manlet

>does the truth bother you
That's why.

>>>r/thedonald

I can't tell if the pom is making fun of Sup Forumstards or is one

but i love Sup Forums

t Paki

it's autistic

I love Sup Forums as much as I love BASED GOD EMEROR TRUMP

FUCK SHADILAY

>Sup Forums anthropologists

>why do you guys hate Sup Forums so much? does the truth bother you?
I don't give a fuck unless they start shitposting b.s. and spewing tin-foil conspiracy theories. Occasionally some of them even have a valid point.

What truth? nu-Sup Forums is full of goys from /r/theDonald who worship that zionist puppet.

How? 99% of the content posted on there is factual

I don't

>the truth

>when your board is overrun with so many newfags that IDs are implemented to discourage samefagging, yet people samefag anyway because they're too new to understand what IDs are

Sup Forums cried to the mods and got the turks banned.

We hate Sup Forums because Sup Forums is literally censoring different opinions. Sup Forums is filled with nigger threads and spam that shit to all other boards but a single mutt thread sends them into a frenzy and make them censor it.

Bravo.

I just said I'm not a shitskin manlet though
Why do Mexicans look so much like pakis?

>does the truth bother you?

Ohnononono...Pffthaha

why not both?
there's at least two of us here btw

post amerimutt memes all you want. it won’t make the facts disappear

>of us
you have to go back

The Turks banned themselves you idiot. Their major ISPs banned Sup Forums by order from their government.

>unironically this

begone, cringelord

>if you disagree with my views you're a SJW, kike, cuck shill
ah yes, classical Sup Forums

ummmm fuck off sweetie
pol is here to stay

they are not the only ones banned on pol, their mods are butthurt

I dont care if bunch of basement dwelling lunatics who take memes too seriously want to have their own contaiment board but please stay there and dont come here to spew your nonsensical shit around.

>you bloopill, me know true

you won't stay, you can't stand banter

grug see fash
grug bash!

It's a bad idea to take your political opinions from a few thousand young men who, collectively, have less life experience and insight than one single normal adult.

It's fine to have a space for yourselves where you can bond over being losers, vent feelings/frustrations and sympathize with your fellow man. But once you forget that you're losers and you try to mobilize your autistic rage at the world into a movement, people are going to push back to put you back in your place.

Sup Forums is pretty fun for happenings

yeah yeah its horrible what happened but one gets tired of reading >thoughts and prayers ;( in every other media

Imagine this cucked beta saying this out loud LMAO HAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO... wait till you.. wait you hear his accent AHAHAHAHAHA NOOOO

ermmm no sweetie
were here, were pol, you can't tell us to go

>stay bluepilled
You are on a blue board son. Take it or leave it

Sup Forums is my home board though

t. r/thedonald

Based quads of truth

>Creating your narrative and fantasies based off of dubious data is the truth

Yeah nah fuck off.

HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS BALD HEAD.. LOOK AT HIS TEETH!

my question is why are you so triggered

Because /pol is cancer . Not in pejorative way, it is just description how it operates. Cancer exists to grow and turn everything into copy of itself, so is /pol. Too many boards turned into copy of pol and of course it caused counter reaction

oh no no no
look at this dood...

t. r/thepoltard

*punches your forehead*

He should have been black. Then it would have been absolutely perfect.

HE'S HERE!!
>HE'S HERE!!
HE'S HERE!!
>HE'S HERE!!
youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c

The eternal.. the eternal.. the eternal ANGLO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This

>non-hispanictugal

I don't hate them I feel sorry for them

>person who uploaded the video has a weeb profile picture
Cant make this shit up

Sadly happenings are rare

I like Sup Forums and Sup Forums anons.

>being proud of hitting a woman
What a show of strength and martial prowess.

>you can't hit a girl!

I guess I have only seen the 1% when they called me a cuck because I said I actually prefer smart women over airheads with fake tits that just stay at home and didn't go to college/

10/10, thank you

>bragging about hitting a girl
No wonder white women date black men when white "men" behave like this.

Also this. Old Sup Forums would have never let anyone sway their antisemitic ways

It's generally wrong to go fight against someone much weaker than yourself, though it's permissable in some situations. But being proud of it is just pathetic.

I love Sup Forums because even if we insult each other all the time we still love the diversity of the world and how unique each country is.
Sup Forums is a cesspool full of hate and ignorant opinions that any serious person with knowledge of politics/biology can disprove.

Sup Forumsards hate being strong. They prefer engaging in self-defeatist beliefs and pretending that doing so makes them cool.

I've already declared Jihad on Sup Forums because they banned the based Turks.

Kek

someone needs to genocide the anglos

>Sup Forumsards hate being strong. They prefer engaging in self-defeatist beliefs and pretending that doing so makes them cool.

why would you save this?

lel

>me hate self

Why was he arrested?

They're retarded desu senpai

They take themselves too seriously.

it says right there that he's a sex offender

Le based Trump laga XD praise lek shadilay, sensitive snowflake leftists btfo, BTW DONT POST AMERIMUTS OR WE WILL BAN YOU

for possession of cheese pizza

>Sup Forums is butthurt again
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

You are evil... so evil....