/cum/ - Canada USA Mexico

Twiggy edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSAzX209knE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbOsPMt4It0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Living proof of how models are 5/10 girls who slept with the right people to get work.

>tfw no regia gf

lads...

>Arkansas

Brown men are disgusting. Mass neutering when?

Wow thanks pewdiepie

Really enjoy the music of Micah P Hinson but he undeniably looks like a skinny little emo runt

i have awoke

What a beautiful day, truly we are blessed.

thoughts on my post here?

While bbq tradition exists it is an after thought in the average americans life. BBQ comes down to the method of preparation, even a simple regional burger has its methods across the United States and that is passed down through smaller restaurants and families. However when the majority of your food preparation method has been eroded to an assembly line and comes served wrapped you wonder where it all went so wrong. Probably chasing profit margins and cutting costs instead of focusing on what matters.

Even when trying to compliment the US, Europeans fail to understand the size and differences between the regions in the USA.

This is true for the south, but I wouldn't say it's as true for New England even though we probably BBQ just as much as them, we don't put as much thought into the food.

fuck america

One of the worst posts I've ever had the misfortune of reading

made one heck of a 'za
have to hold myself back from eating it all at once

save me a slice

well the hurt doesnt show
but the pain still grows
its no stranger to you and me
i can fee in the air tonight
oh lord
oh lord

NEED a jew gf.

The Plan: Move to New York and wage slave for Mr. Shekelstein until he introduces me to one of his daughters.

i hate jews but i love asians

Hand = common sense telling me to stop thinking of cute Asian girl feet 24/7

Cat = me

I would love to have an accent like this

youtube.com/watch?v=rSAzX209knE

>in a theater class
>some group choses to do Uncle Tom's Cabin
>only whites
>one wearing a fedora
>They all do awful accents
>say nigger over and over
>one is wearing a fedora

Get a finance degree

>Move to New York and wage slave for Mr. Shekelstein until he introduces me to one of his daughters.
Just move to NYC and join Tinder.
t.NYC

But does he want to become a jew?

>in a theater class

NY is the second worse """""city""""" in america behind LA

I am snowed in with little food and I just got word that my car's repairs range from $1800-2600. How are you doing?

Not a whole lot of accent anyway.
Just pinch your nose when you speak, then find a midway point between how you sound with your nose pinched and unpinched, et voila.
Also,
>liking English accents

>"""""city"""""
What did he mean by this?

You think just working for a jew will land you his daughter? Stop playing dating sims

its not a city
its just a giant mass of garbage.

bit tired buds

This actually happens in dating sims?

Please, please someone bring me some drugs and/or some alcohol or maybe just some food. Car is fucked and I'd have to fucking walk in 24 F snowing weather to the store.
Alternatively, bring me a gun to kill myself

mein bruder

>asian feet

>feet

>>asian feet

That's an interesting way to spell "perfection", but yeah, I can only agree.

i wish for nothing but death

...on amerikkka

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbOsPMt4It0

i could give less of a shit about what happens to other burgers
i just wish for my own death, maybe in shelling or nukes

don't cut yourself on all that edge me brudda

I am sometimes pleased that nothing seems to phase me

Am i a Kang /cum/?

heh...you might ban assault rifles and other weapons...but I still have my own physical strength and composure of a navy seal sniper...

depends, what is your ethnic background?

Started raining hard again guys

Very comfy

Japanese, french, native and spanish a.k.a goblino

what native tribe?

gonna do something

what could go wrong

el atrocidad...

you posted this yesterday

ive never had the pleasure of being normal nor the chance to, ever since i was born i was some sort of weird fucked up outcast
but I think itd be better to just have that because you never have to experience the pain of losing it
ive never kept a friend for more than a year until middle school, ive been moving homes and schools every year since i was 5
im dead set on waiting til im 21 to buy alcohol myself, black out drunk and jump off a bridge or something
im never going to live past 25
for years ive had these visions of me killing myself in hundreds of different scenarios to the point that it fucking fills my mind up more than it needs to and its all i can think about for even days on end, I dont know whats my fucking obsession over offing myself or what triggered it but it has been haunting me for years
i want to make something of myself but even i cant do the most mundane of tasks because im too incompetent to be of any use, i feel like i have no real purpose in this world, i want to make people happy and have that cheery smile but I just come off as being stupid or just too weird
and all the time my parents ask me "dont you have any dreams or goals or aspirations in life? do you even want to live a life worth living and be successful" and every fucking time they percieve it as me ignoring them but in reality im just sitting there bugeyed dead silent because im too fucking speechless to say anything because i have no answers for that kind of question in any normal kind of context
i cant even fucking express emotions that are deep down in me that torment me all bottled up and instead i just stand there fucking emotionless and I cant even put them into words
i dont even know what i have in store on this shitty road ahead, i have no one close in my family to really look up to and ask for guidance in life

did he died?

is this a CHI?

iirc they told me cochimi/paipai but i believe that is bullshit as i heard they were secluded

the one time i actually managed to express my emotions in a text nonetheless, which took every fiber of my being to write, was simply fucking brushed off, no notes were hit and now on top of me not being able to express them i have this conflict of whether to do my hardest to put them into words and potentially no one getting it and no one understanding my words or keeping them bottled up longer to hurt me even more
what even am i? some fucking alien creature who cant even understand the only language i know?
I dont even know anymore
I guess I shall go out without a word and without a single person to understand, died as i lived i guess

Just arrived here lads. Gib jobs pls. Also education, don't wanna do minimum wage jobs for the rest of my life here.

hmmm sorry not kang worthy

yea

I need to fucking cry.....

I just want to chimp out on national TV and tweet about wakanda ya hear? Fuck this gay earth.

Off to work

*cries on your shoulder*

i feel you brother

What is the meaning of this webm

You are a meany dumb dumb booger face

Why is the Shitalian Cuckifornian pretending not be online anymore?

Does he want to come back after two weeks and act like he had a real life outside of Sup Forums? lool

Canada.... not you....

woah

Me on the left

made a thread

lol foot kraut

bewbs

aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

thieves being burned

how many qts died in that school shooting

ordered some buffalo wings from papa john's because I am snowed in and otherwise only have like 3 things of ramen. Ask me anything

where at?

>Japanese
wtf

We need new personalities and tripfags desu

Papa John's?

should I put hemp lotion on my sack and shaft?

y/n?

no where are you that you're snowed in?

Hello, I am the new personality you requested. I like anime, dislike homoposting, dislike bradyposting, and like cute animals

y