Do you really hate muslims?

Do you really hate muslims?

I don't really care. But the Jews are forcing them on us, so I have to.

yep

Looks like my cousin. Except she's not Muslim.

Yes. Islam is fucking retarded

No, but Islam is a shit and I hate that. The people are just stupid peasants who don't know any better.

You don't hate a snake or a scorpion, you just avoid em and either kill em or dont go where they are

Yes, I hate inbred retards who worship a genocidal child rapist, regardless of how they spread their shit ideology.

If they weren't a complete piece of shit, they wouldn't choose to be a Muslim.

Yes, we Americans nevar forget; that's why we aren't nearly as cucked as Europe.

i only hate muslims who put their religion above anything else instead of nitpicking the handful of "good" values from the religion (like most western people do) - so yes, i hate the majority of them. also, i can't trust any muslim who believes in that hateful ideology.

This. Completely indifferent of them, I just want them to stay far away from my country. They can live out their madness in their home nations, I don't give a shit about that.

wtf I love islam now.

I'm queer, so I do hate pretty much all Muslims. What can I say? They want me dead.

Yup, but not as much as I hate roaches.

I hate non-Sufi/Shia muslims

I used to but then I realize it is mostly cucks and fags that they kill so now I see it as a necessary evil

also Islam wouldn't be a problem at all if it wasn't for cultural marxism cuckery

Of course a roach. Forgot my bug spray damn it.

No, I hate Islam and all Muslims should either renounce it or die.

Yes, fuck off

I just prefer they keep their shithole over in the middle east. They don't belong in western societies. It's absolutely tragic.

yes, but I also "hate" many other groups.

stfu mehmet. in this day and fucking age, there is no excuse to believe that ideology. becoming muslim is a choice. that's the difference between humans and animals

>You don't hate a snake or a scorpion, you just avoid em and either kill em or dont go where they are
This is all there is to it.

>TFW she'd probably take a white cock in .05 seconds

How fortunate, just enough time for you to orgasm.

That's every Muslim. Religion before life. It's lame.

Yes

Islam is cancer and muslims who want to spread islam should kill themselves.

>it thinks I was making a justification
It's amazing that you can write and use a computer with the IQ you have, special ed must be really advanced now

Yeah.

What the fuck is to like about them?

The problem is these snakes and scorpions keep coming into our homes and whenever we try to kills them some liberal whines about it.

Only the canadian ones.

Yur mom can attest to 3 seconds.

I feel sorry for a lot of them but I don't want them coming into my country en masse. Seeing what happened to Western Europe has really opened my eyes to what a virile, uncompromising, violent and totalitarian ideology Islam is. The world would be a better place if Muhammad had never been born.

Their hands smell weird. So yes. And also... Jews.

So you managed to cum 8 times?

>those dick sucking lips

SALAFISTS SUCK MY DICK

I don't think anyone on this board actually hates Muslims (and the ones who do are emasculated manchildren who won't do shit anyway), they just hate Islam and agree that it isn't compatible with western culture.

i would say that the majority of muslims in the world are scum

however i see some hot ones every now and then. i saw this really nice one the other day, she had this really nice body and her burka or whatever it is, was tight on her body. i am okay with that sort of stuff. but then i saw a muslim woman wearing the same sort of thing but it was all loose and she made me resent muslims again.

But unfortunately in many Middle Eastern countries, it's not a choice. Allah or get Allahu Ackbared

I hate mudslimes, kikes, and niggers.

I bet she can swallow dick like a pita swallows schwarma

Do I hate an In Group who specifically hates anyone in their designated Out Group to the point where they can rape and murder and feel justified in doing so?

Sure. We used to call these people Cultists and keep them under surveillance to prevent their inherent criminality. These days they've either bought or infiltrated a majority of our public institutions. It's as if the Manson Family quietly seized near-universal influence over the mass media and political classes. They're still the Manson Family no matter how respectable their press.

I want to FUCK legions of muslim women
anyone else?

Do you really hate Christians

yes, yes i do

>I don't really care. But the Jews are forcing them on us, so I have to.

this exactly
no european actually wants anything to do with the desert
kikes owned our govt and we had no idea, most anyways
looks like some of you made a deal with the devil though. letting the kikes get you into europe is a fight waiting to happen

I hate SOME Muslims, mainly those that actually take their religion seriously, generally the Sunni. Like with Christians I can deal with shitty Muslims because even if they profess to be religious their actions make them secular. Again, like with Christians, there's really no need to go out of your way to fuck with them because their apathy will slowly kill off their religion and even if they themselves are religious their children or children's children might not be.

I do, however, absolutely hate Islam and wouldn't tolerate someone preaching it in public.

Those are big lips

Even muslims hate, kill and rape other muslims, almost everyday everywhere, whom they consider are not muslim enough.
Why the fuck wouldn't anyone else hate them?
Muslims are hate incarnated.

>hfw he fucked him in the ass

Nah, I grew out of that around age 17. I realised you can't blame all for the actions of a few, as with all groups.

I respect Muslims but I don't believe Islam and western civilization can coexist. One will eventually destroy the other. Much like the alt right, Muslim terrorists view their actions as defending their faith against globalization

I was having a bad day a couple weeks ago and when i was walking through a park, two muslimbros and a qt hijabi invited me to chill out and smoke hookah for no reason, i guess they saw i was sad? they were all tunisian, which surprised me. muslims are fine

what if those groups enable the horrific actions of the few?

4u

I don't hate them, I am cautious of them because such a large percentage of them are highly disgusted by infidels and westerners in general, think sharia law should be law of the land, and think muslims who convert to anything should be killed

also

p-post more

While there are quite a few radicalized ones, it really is disingenuous to say anything about them as a whole as with any insanely broad group of people

so she had vagina-like lips?

it was a sexual emergency tho

They don't though. They're just living their lives for the most part. If someone is found out to have known about a terrorist attack and didn't say anything, they should be punished severely.

Most Muslims are not involved in terrorism at all though.

whatever you say, Ahmed.

If you're white pull a Genghis Khan. Kill the males and impregnate the females rinse and repeat.

>they like muslims
>they just hate Islam

Thank you for that insightful assessment, fag.

Kill them all.

No, but that doesn't mean I want them here.

are you too stupid to understand what he said?

you may hate the IRS but that doesn't mean you necessarily hate the people working there

fug off m8

I would use her mouth like you would a fleshlight

I don't want them anywhere near me and I sympathize with the coerced children.

Good argument. Love when I blow someone out so hard they just go silent like a little bitch, heh.

are you going to kill me, user?

This, if they keep festering in my country.

Yeah but it's not personal. It's more like I hate that cancerous religion

This guy gets it

>you can't blame all for the actions of a few, as with all groups

Tell that to your religious leaders, Mahmoud.

Every Imam supports Islamic conquest.

I hate them with a passion. I hate Turks slightly less because most of 'em are secular.

Believe me, they are all sub 4/10 irl. I've never seen an attractive one and I live in a shitskin shithole.

But when they try to honour kill you for fucking their daughters please pull a Zimmerman.

i was not assuming anything. your analogy was awful, so i made a point that you should not even compare animals with humans.

who says i'm assuming anything? do y'all even have internet over there? i'm surprised that your mudslime autocratic snake of a leader hasn't "silenced" you yet.

and yeah, special ed is really making strides these days. i am sure half of them can graduate at your "universities" in the top 10% amiright?

btw, isn't there a woman you should be beating right now? go away mehmet, there are uncovered "impure" underage girls that need to be raped. go go, you have work to do.

White Brothers!

Do not be tempted by the arabian enchantress. Her exotic beauty is enough to turn any good christian boy's mind to mush. Her belly dancing will put you into a trance so powerful you'll eagerly follow her into her den of sensual pleasures. Hypnotized by her seduction dance, your pure body will be irreversibly corrupted. Your once proud aryan penis is now shamefully releasing its seed into the fertile womb of a mohammadan cultist! Terror and ecstasy mingle in your confused psyche when you realize what you have done. Alas there is no escape, she comforts your exhausted body in her ample breasts and whispers horrible blasphemies to you. You have no choice but to give in and become a semen supplier to your Arabian Queen. Your mongrel children will wage jihad on white civilization until there is nothing left. Do not trade the future of the white race for the endless pleasures of desert dwelling heathen girls.

The correct course of action is impregnation and deportation, m8.

I don't trust them.

No, I hate our government for importing your kind and destabilizing the dictators that kept your salafi radicals from going full snackbar. You have your own countries to bomb. Fuck off we're full.

I dont want you dead user.

I grew up in the middle east and I've known muslims who are really kind and good people to be associated with.
I could never hate them and obviously as always said its that small group of muslims which brings all that prejudice to the table.

When the IRS becomes corrupt and starts targeting political tactics, yes I do hate them.

It's absolutely retarded to say muslims are okay but Islam is bad.

Not necessarily, but I certainly hate the beliefs of Islam and the fuckers that follow it fundamentally. I mean come on, it's the CURRENT YEAR yet """"progressives"""" are bullishly defending people who actively want to govern through their religion? Their religion which actively fights against everything progressives supposedly stand for?

Muslims are the ones who need to get with the times, not us.

*targeting political groups

Whatever, I'm tired.

Religion is not all there is to a person. Someone can be a Muslim and still be pretty chill if he doesn't bring it up very often

>Do you really hate muslims?

YES! With a fiery passion! If I lived in American I would of shoot up a mosque by now! Why haven't there been any mosque shootings yet?

I have Muslim acquaintances- they are decent people. But I can tell they hate the US so it's a real fucking problem when it comes right down to it.

nothing against the people, but Islam... you don't have to be this way.

it really is, my friend was fasting while working a really physically demanding job, and i asked him if its an exception to consume water or anything to fuel him, and he said ''well religion comes first yeah''
like the dude works two jobs, very long hours and he's fasting for no reason

How can I hate the "turn the other cheek, please fuck my wife" people? If anything I pity them

if they're Tunisian they'll just get an abortion

only the ones that want to blow stuff up

This, it's kind of like the saying;

Around blacks, never relax.

If I was a Christian, and half of the followers of my religion wanted to kill all non-Christians, I would distance myself from Christianity entirely.

The fact that westernized muslims don't do this is a little disconcerting.