NATO and fuckboy europoors

I have a question, knowing America largely makes up the cost of these freeloading europeans by spending more money on defense than any other country on the planet to support their allies. What could we afford assuming we didn't spend all this money and put it towards something else?

If we left NATO right now how much money would the US save? Should we leave them to dry since its very clear they dont like us.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/07/08/news/nato-summit-spending-countries/index.html
nato.int/nato_static_fl2014/assets/pdf/pdf_2016_07/20160704_160704-pr2016-116.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

money.cnn.com/2016/07/08/news/nato-summit-spending-countries/index.html

nato.int/nato_static_fl2014/assets/pdf/pdf_2016_07/20160704_160704-pr2016-116.pdf

some more links if anyone cares to do the math

>how much money would the US save?

You don't get it. You are spending this money to occupy those territories. All our gvt a just US puppets thanks to NATO.

so it's a globalist threat right? i don't understand what do we really gain other than international grief for doing anything with our military.

honestly im curious to see what we could get if we didn't spend all this money just to control half of europe

Ok you don't seems to know shit about what your gvt is doing with this money.

If you are still here I can tell you the story of one of our best french company who was "bought" GE.

croak then frenchie, i dont have all night

Yep. The US doesn't do this out of the kindness of their hearts and Europe doesn't really need US protection from Russia.

It's also to keep the military industrial complex running. At least most of that money is recycled back into their economy, except of the shit China currently builds for them.

we are doing our part...germany being a fucking parasite as always

>Ok you don't seems to know shit about what your gvt is doing with this money.
nah i understand you, but other than geopolitics and basically making you guys our bitch this serves no purpose as it is obvious we're overstepping our bounds and everyone has animosity towards us.

assuming we left you alone and didn't spend as much on NATO im wondering what we could we achieve

>Europe doesn't really need US protection from Russia.
then why was there severe outrage when trump said "if you don't give your fair share we're leaving NATO"

i want you to leave nato

that way then it will collapse and we can get back to fucking up poor nations again

if we honestly left NATO this whole globalism thing would be dead and the EU would continue being a living 1984 anecdote.

Why does Greece spend so much given their level of debt? Are they just good allies? Is it the Turkroaches (yes, I know they're in NATO as well)?

I couldn't agree more with this. Except that in that scenario, China will be an open threat in that area. Don't think China wouldn't continue things like the south china sea even more than they do now if NATO didn't exist. It's good to have an alliance of friends if everyone pays their part. If they don't pay the 2% of the GDP they should have to pay the rest to the countries that do spend that much.

They're perpetually outraged.

The EU includes a common defense pact. Britain, France, Germany and Italy all have larger GDPs than Russia, Russia just spends too much money on their military at the expense of the rest of the country. Britain and France alone are currently more than enough to keep them in check. Russia is not a real threat to the EU, they're just a media boogyman.

>Russia is not a real threat to the EU
unless they took over smaller countries and tried to regain superpower status.

I don't see them ever attacking the likes of Estonia or any other EU states, they're rightfully concerned about the continuing expansion east by the EU. Every time Europe united in the past, Russia ended up getting invaded. I don't blame them for wanting a buffer zone.

The EU should leave them the fuck alone and we can all get on fine.

>Every time Europe united in the past
what was the last time europe really united besides the crusades, too much infighting with europeans. The EU might actually split within a couple years if the migrant crisis goes on.

nobody wants nato..
you spend cos everyone hates you and your mil-indus-complex runs your country

I'm down, why can't this actually be a thing. It would be amazing. Imagine free travel between these five countries. Why can't we just do this and literally start exploring space. Our space budget could be much much bigger.

It's.. it's beautiful.

its the only logical place to go from here

the only thing bigger than the dream of restoring the old empire is reuniting the anglosphere into some sort of commonwealth of soverign nations pooling their army and resources to dominate the globe culturally and militarily as equals

the EU tried that once...but instead of a united states of europe we got the fucking USSR lol

i also would like more american laws poured into the uk

a 2nd amendment would be cool also

no one wants to invade a nation where everyone owns a gun

>fuckboy
What did he mean by this

I am also okay with this. Our negros our lazy as shit and would never move to your lands so you wouldn't have to worry about that. Canada might get a shitload of spics, though. But fuck Canada, right?

we have already started changes on welfare and immigration laws

just make canada make the same changes and it makes it less attractive to moochers

That would be one fucking dominant alliance. The sheer natural resources, manufacturing, and innovation. This isn't globalism this is common sense.

We need to focus on ourselves and stop trying to fix things though. We would obviously have the most amazing military in the history of the world. Once we established anti icbm satellites, drones, and etc we could easily dominate the world.

>and stop trying to fix things though.

I meant we need to stop trying to "fix" other countries like iraq, syria, and etc.

i meant europeans who dont pick up the tab are pansies