Ravioli Day

Ravioli Day

pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4 (embed)

Fixed the Dofus ep 19 missing sub. Always here for fixes and shit.

Fill up the other thread with all political stuff, i don't care. Keep this one Ankama stuff only.

Actually double saged threads

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!IxlU1YAJ!WswdU9ojRSifNN6C-QUiQJKtgEsieNY8t7tELe1ln44
vimeo.com/16922595
allrecipes.com.au/recipe/13416/mince-ravioli.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wew

Second for strip poker with ekaflip babes

Would you mind adding the Les Dessous de Dofus scan?
mega.nz/#!IxlU1YAJ!WswdU9ojRSifNN6C-QUiQJKtgEsieNY8t7tELe1ln44

They only lose when they know they're going to win in the end.

done diggity done

Nice job with the subject field

copy/pasted to fast worried there will be another double thread, muh bad

So, how did you personally find out about Wakfu/Dofus?

Sup Forums, around Kickstarter time

There were too many threads for me to just ignore it, so I decided to see what the fuss was about. Almost dropped it around Episode 6 but kept with it

good old question. altough i'm more of a recent follower. Started an year ago in August watching Kerub out of boredom on K2 at 2AM. And here I am now making sure the pastebin is well oiled and running.

Interestingly it's because of Dofus/Wakfu that i started lurking on Sup Forums

From the beginning when somebody made a thread about Wakfu's teaser video showing the character bios. Still wonder if that's around.

What's the best ravioli filling recipe for some leftover pork mince?

bim

Lore question: Do demi-gods like Kerub regain their memories of past lives when they resurrect?

I forgot my '''story'''.

Played Islands of Wakfu when it first came out, thought it was okay. Saw Sup Forums talking about it during season 2, and decided to try it, and I liked it.

Friend pestered me to watch it, dropped it after 3 episodes due to boredom, picked it up again after a month and forced myself through and enjoyed it in the end

from the looks of it, no they don't. At least for Kerub and Atcham

Saw a clip of the first episode Nox vs. Grougal fight on a GFAQs anime board back in early 2009.

Saw some gifs back in 2009, asked about it and got linked to the tumblr for all the eps
After that I got all of my friends into it.
We recently had a little get together since we hadn't seen much of each other since we graduated and watched Julith. It was nice.

I discovered it on /tg/, watched the episodes, then supported the kickstarter, which is when I learned of Dofus.

Come to think of it I still haven't taken my DVDs out of the plastic wrap yet. Just doesn't feel right...

nth for getting wasted with pandawa qt

This one, I suppose:
vimeo.com/16922595

I really like the music for the first part.

Excuse me for my ignorance but why is it called Ravioli Day?

>red nose
Just fucking stop it.

The show can do whatever it wants, but red nose is just lazy mode.

I kept seeing images from the show posted on Sup Forums and I really liked the art style, so I decided to check it out.

You can try this
allrecipes.com.au/recipe/13416/mince-ravioli.aspx

Though personally I feel it would be better with mushrooms and cheese in the filling. Provolone or Mozzarella preferably.

I saw people shitposting it on Sup Forums

Come on keep this thread up. Get anons out of that Sup Forums thread and in here!

Nope.

>Amalia
>13
On what planet?

Planet Earth.

>not world of twelve
yes, Amalia was 13 when the series started.

She might have been 13 but those hips and that ass were 21

You must be american.

I found it out from Steam (playing the Wakfu MMO)

>TFW you will never again experience the joy of playing the mmo for the first time.

Ankama needs to pull the plug already and come out with a new fucking game. Wakfu is dead. Dead.

At there is Dofus and Krosmaster, right...right?

So...13 year old American girls have plump asses, and baby bearing hips? Is that what you're saying? Are you some kind of sick pedo?

So by S3, will Yugo still have all the same companions? It seems like life is going to get in the way of adventuring proper for some.

>Amalia being royal and shit
>Pinpin and Eva with the kids

No, I'm saying that ameritards are missing out on the underage french bootie.

Sup Forums way the back forever ago in 200-something.

I decided to watch the show after somebody posted this gif.

Nigger have you seen the poster for season 3? Eva is pregnant, again. And she looks pretty fat too, so she's got to be at least 6 or 7 months down the line.

Anyway, Pinpin, being the responsible father that he is, is probably going to take them with him on some ridiculously dangerous quest like the last time.

>13
>World of Twelve

CURSED BOOTY

So...because he thought she looked 21 despite being 13, means he's missing out on being a French pedophile...

Sorry user but you're really reaching there.

So how much Wakfu-related media is there exactly? I've watched both seasons but when I watched the OVA I just felt confused. Like I know Joris was in the first season but I feel like there's a huge piece of the puzzle I'm missing here.

I've only seen this one and Eva doesn't look too preggers.

And I'm hesitant what the posters say as the Season 2 one I saw featured Cleophee but she doesn't have much importance till the latter half.

Dofus.

There's lots and lots of episodes of Dofus, dealing with Joris as a kid.

Then there's the movie. So that should fill some of the gaps.

The thing on the left is Adami isn't it?

Poor bastard.

Well, Ruel's gonna sat at least, that asshole is immortal.

I remember seeing some threads while the first season was nearing its end. Saw a bunch of people posting pictures of Nox, went "man, that's a pretty cool design. I should check this show out."

It did not disappoint.

Lol. I actually only now figured out that 'Osamodas' spells 'sadomaso' backwards.

Kek.

it should be
>Eva and Flopin captured by Adamai and the edgelords (from the templates leak)
>Yugo, Pinpin, Amalia and Ruel as a group (from that video test leak)

>Adamai and the Edgelords
That's a band name right there.

So is this coming tomorrow or was release date moved again?

I've seen pics of her and she's lookin' pretty big.

yeah, i wouldn't be surprised if she delivers the baby at some point in the season.

I wonder who the owl-lookin' dude in the center is.

23/09

So are we finally going to get to see the Eliatrope genocide illustrated?

Oh man. Even Yugo at the peak of his power looks like a fucking teenager. Little guy just can't catch a break.

Poor Yugo, forever trapped in the prime of his youth.

No wonder he's a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus, imagine if you were stuck with your teenage sex drive for the rest of your life?

Although for some reason I appreciate Yugo being a manlet.

I'm gonna make a quick prediction on the content of season 3. Whoever the guy in the middle is with the glowing blue eyes will be concocting a plan to prepare for a new Mechasm invasion, and the Brotherhood of Faggots will be helping him, Adamai included. The season will end with whatshisface getting beat by Yugo in traditional shonen fashion, where upon the villain will tell Yugo of the upcoming invasion before dying/disappearing etc.

Basically it's gonna be the whole Lordgenome thing in TTGL. The Mechasms will be the main conflict of season 4 and will be the not-Anti Spirals.

Does Yugo even know what sex is? Doesn't Alibert still read him bedtime stories even though he's technically an adult?

I'm sure Amalia fill him in.

I'm not sure about that. I mean, it's unclear given Eliatropes and their relationships with dragons that he's even aware of where non-Elia babies come from.
>Yugo admits to Amalia that he doesn't know what sex is
>[/ss/ intensifies]
She is gonna hit him so hard he ain't gonna pull out.

>You will never shepherd Yugo into a sexual awakening.

I mean... Do you WANT it to suck?

I guarantee he's already tried sticking his dick in a portal.

>Get wasted at the bar and see some cutie panda chick before blacking out
>Wake up with her the next morning a little scared what drunk you hooked up with
>She's even hotter then what drunk you thought

Pandawa is a merciful God.

>Pandawa highest tier martial art: Dodge the hangover

And much to her dismay
>The hat. Stays. On.

I don't know why, but the idea of Amalia teasing Yugo by trying to remove his hat is HNNNNG.

Oh god don't do this to me, not when I'm at work.

The gods attain power through their followers, right? That would mean Pandawa made it into the pantheon just from getting enough people drunk and fucking. Truly she is best god.

Eliatropes can fly with their silly little head wings, can't they? Yugo is basically handicapping himself for no reason by wearing that stupid fucking thing all the time.

>she started out has a simple nature spirit
>just wanted to make good booze
>shared and taught mortals have to make the booze
>kept this up until she started getting more and more followers
>people worshiped her so much she got elevated to godhood
>even still, all she wants to do is make good booze and share it
Sacrier came from similar origins of being some nobody small spirit then being turned into a god from all the followers she amassed

>stumble into pandawa village
>thirsty as all fuck.
>find nearest jug of milk and down the whole thing
>cute panda girl takes it as challenge and tries to out do you
>Both of you get soused
>Black out
>wake up on straw mat with her sleeping on top of you

Best god. Based god.

>Ecaflip becomes a god
>Tripped and fell into godhood after scamming Enturof

I kind of wonder if all the God's have buffoonish origin stories that they hide behind solemn myths and such.

Finding a pandawa who gets cuddly when she's intoxicated is the holy grail.

Humans vary, while that is rare, it has happened, and has very startling.

Lady Pandawas are great but the males are stealing our women!

Wake up Sadida Kingdom!

Zone's hentai parody. I wish I was kidding.

Who here, other than me, would just journey across the world of twelve for the soul purpose of bedding female members of each race. There are more than twelve humanoid, sentient, sapient, and cognizant races in the World of Twelve. No shame if you can't get in the mood for the ugly ones.

>Achieve godhood by fucking all the bitches
Sounds like something from tgchan.
I'd do it

They're all human. They're not races, but classes. To be more accurate, they're different religions.

The proud strong Sadida males will retaliate by impregnating every Pandawa, Cra, and Ecaflip female from here to Brakmar!

Do your duty!

>implying shrubheads can win Cras over when Iops are around
>implying Ecaflip would want plant pubs versus blues
Sadifa men probably have shit luck with woman of other classes

Still, it's that kind of crazy scheming that could get you accidentally godhood

>Worshiped by jealous peers for your 'conquests'
>Power proportional to number of past lovers.
>Lust-based magic

I can dig it

>succubus/incubus class
I wouldn't be surprised if something like that doesn't already exist in the lore

Their faces look like AstroTurf for god's sake. Even Xelors get more pussy

God should be named Tuls. It's an anagram of lust and slut backwards.

Come to think of it, Iops seem to have all the luck with any race.

Although I think all Sacriers have a thing for dominant Osomodas'.

>race
Meant class!

>Red Light of Tuls!

I'm pretty sure he knows

every brothel a church
every whore a cleric

His body may understand but his brain doesn't.

Oso have an S&M joke to them and the whole whipping thing. Sacriers do make a good partner to that since they're all about pain.