TRUMP AUSTIN 8/23 MEETUP

Hey mother fuckers! Trump is coming to Austin, planning on getting a gang together and chanting "INVESTIGATE 911". Trump fucking knows. He doesn't trust intelligence services. This is the biggest fucking pivot that could shake up the whole world when the Truth comes out.
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
Trump after 911.

WHAT STARTS HERE CHANGES THE WORLD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please don't, now is not the time for that. That shit fucked with Ron Paul's campaign.

>Trump is coming to Austin, planning on getting a gang together and chanting "INVESTIGATE 911".
Shut the fuck up.

This pls OP we know you mean well but please do not do this

HAHA maybe just pass his people a letter.

ae911truth.org
Look at all those professional engineers and architects...........................................................................................................

You're a fucking moron if you do that, nobody gives a shit about 9/11 anymore and you'll make the movement look bad

Yeah, but don't attract negative attention.
pic related.

What was his "big secret" he had to tell Trump.

Oh shit nobody gives a shit about the Truth that our government ran a massive psyOP which killed its own citizens and gave us an excuse to kill more of our own citizens in a useless shitskin war against inbreeds? What about subsequent shit tier psyOPs like Sandy Hook, Virginia News, and Orlando?

Fuck nigger I am done letting these kikes trick all the sheeple. Trump fucking knows watch the video in OP.

That OP is always a fag.

Yeah exactly nobody cares anymore, the new mall is up and he new building is almost done the general American public stopped giving a fuck about 9/11 5 years ago after the event had its 10th birthday. Nobody cares anymore, ISIS and joblessness is the new threat and autistically shouting INVESTIGATE 9/11!!!! will only hurt the one man trying to fix the mess we're in because NOBODY ASIDE FROM CONSPIRACY THEORISTS GIVES A FUCK ABOUT 9/11 ANYMORE

all kidding aside make a sign if it's that important, but let's try to get him the job first.

Fuck off trutherfag. You give this movement a bad name.

OH hurr durr great one user!

Really. Watch the fucking German TV interview of Trump after 911. HEAT AND POWER was too much and brought the buildings down. He fucking builds skyscrapers for a living. I am sure he went and asked his trusted engineers who immediately told him something fishy was going on. The buildings were clearly demolished into their own footprint. There is a shit ton of evidence that the investigation was a sham. Tons of licensed engineers and architects now support the theory that the government lied its ass off.

Remind me how it hurts? The establishment kikes that control the Bushs and Clintons are to blame. They are trying their hardest to take Trump out. They will lie, they will rig, and they will corrupt everything until their cunt wins. KICK THEM RIGHT IN THE BALLS INSTEAD.

He allready had a "dark spooky" interview saying he didn't trust everything the intellegence services were telling him. Now take the next step, instead of saying "somethings going on" its "something has been going on, we are going to get to the bottom of it, and we are going to reveal the Truth to the American people" .

No matter what it takes. The Truth is the most important part.

YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.

There already is a sign, its on the Tower at UT.

Quit trusting these fucking Alphabet agencies that just lie to us AND BURN FUCKING TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS. They are obviously comprimised and not working for the people any longer.

Sage.

Go back to... /x/ or reddit

Really? Have you been to this website?
ae911Truth.org

One side of your kike mouth you say trutherfag, the other side you support the movement and accuse me of giving it a bad name.

Holy shit dude you must be willfully retarded. Nobody cares because it happened 15 years ago, an entire generation has grown up without experiencing 9/11. Even if you have "the truth" what the fuck does it matter? We have bigger issues to deal with than conspiracy theories about an international cabal of Jews who got planes to fly into WTC so they could collect fat insurance money and invade the Middle East to push for Greater Israel. Everyone in this country is worried if they will have a job next year, if there's going to be more race riots etc.
9/11 is old news and the world has moved on my advice to you would be to put your energies toward something useful, like training for Helter Skelter

Sorry this isn't a niggerdick thread or "really makes you think". Are you saying that the biggest fuckup in the history of the US isn't important to investigate and understand that the alphabets were in on it? We have been deceived and lied to for much longer, but this one crossed the line. There is too much evidence to uncover.

So.. give up? Because this "worry about our job and race riots" really doesn't fucking solve a thing.

Truth is, last time there was 2.3 Trillion dollars in black budget unfunded and as soon as they began investigation into it the 911 shitshow happened and destroyed the investigation in penegone and backups in WTC7.
youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU

This time there is 6.1 trillion missing. What the fuck do you think they are planning?

Hillary is reported as winning. Turns out the hacking tools "released" were able to rig the election. Trump actually won, but king Nigger won't recognize the results. Chaos ensues. This is their stupid fucking plan. They want everyone in a riot so they can reset their shit tier financial bullshit games they are currently losing. They cannot make money off their own schemes anymore because they have turned the money into meaningless digital nothing.

W/e dude it's going to come to nothing keep digging all you want but you'll only find a deeper hole

Godspeed Spidey Steve!
(wasted)
>W/e dude it's going to come to nothing keep digging all you want but you'll only find a deeper hole
Wew thanks for the great advice. Will you lie to your children about it too nigger?

Agreed. Don't do that shit OP. First of call you will look crazy. Secondly you will discredit his campaign. If he truly does agree with you position he will investigate. There is no need to shout it at it. Trump doesn't give a fuck who he disheveles. But trump won't reveal his true power level until his second term

Well, patience is a virtue, but the financial system ain't gonna last that long. So hold on to your dicks and get ready to ROD OF GOD China a bit more. I personally am getting licensed in Architectural Engineering next year. Getting ready to buy a house and start a family. I dont want to have to kill a bunch of brainwashed zombie niggers but I will. Hopefully the Trump has a masterful plan to get the kikes out of the picture. Their greed has ruined American society. I'd rather move to Iceland than live under kike rule any longer, even though Texas will always be home.

Goodnight.
Its game over on Tuesday I dont give a fuck.

Why the Fuck would he go to a solid red state with less than 80 days before the election??

He's got HIGH ENERGY to spare, and ignoring your supporters just because you think you've got them in your pocket is a dirtbag move.

t. excited Austinite

Oh fuck this is hilarious